Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jamie's table

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Jamie's table - Page 3 Empty Re: Jamie's table

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:14 pm

"Hmm, I see, I see." Jamie smirked, still keeping her chin resting in her hands.  She was having quite a lot of fun just listening to the sorceress giggle and spill her secret fancies.

"So you like a girl who's...sensitive, do ya?  Iiiinteresting..." Jamie grinned teasingly.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:17 pm

"All girls are sensitive, Redcap." Raine replied, smiling. "It's just a question of where that sensitive spot is. Or what brings it to the surface."

"In fact, I bet I could figure out what makes you tick."

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:25 pm

"Ha! Oh yeah?" Jamie challenged, sitting up straight once more as her bright green eyes shone defiantly, her grin never faltering.

"Then try me, girlie! What makes me tick? What gets me goin'?" the Redcap girl questioned, cheeks rosy once more as the subject shifted back onto her own personal details.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:30 pm

Raine pushed herself back up, sitting up straight in her seat once more. Bringing a hand up to her chin, the redhead tapped a slender finger against her chin, thinking.

"Hm. I should really be trying this sober, but let me see..." Raine began, going quiet again shortly after.

The sorceress's eyes roamed Jamie's body, seeming to try and absorb any details they could. Her eyes seemed to linger in some places longer than others, but it was hard to tell what places they were.

"Okay. Let's see how good I am. I'd bet your ears are a sweet spot. And you like to be... tickled. Am I right?"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:47 pm

Even as inebriated as she was, Jamie found herself blushing coyly as Raine's eyes roamed all over her small body. It wasn't often the Redcap girl was ogled so openly by someone sitting right across from her, but although her cheeks stayed rosy and bright, she had to admit that it was fun to see Raine try so hard to figure her out.

"My ears, huh? Nope, wroooong. And tickling!? You're waaaay off! How'd you get those?" Jamie teased, fidgeting her small feet underneath the table. While she never stopped grinning cheekily, she did seem a tad less at ease than before...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:50 pm

"Hm, the small ones usually love that stuff." Raine said, her lips forming a small pout. "But I suppose that's why I said 'usually' and not always."

"Still, I don't think I'm as off as you'd have me believe. Come on, let's hear it. What's the right answer?" Raine asked, her voice a playful sing-song.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:58 pm

"And why do you wanna know, Raine?" Jamie smirked coyly, tucking a bit of hair behind one of her ears.  Her teasing demeanor wasn't quite as prominent now...

"Besides, I thought you were good at this stuff.  Or do you just wanna hear me say what gets me goin'?" the Redcap girl shot back playfully, a gentle blush still on her soft cheeks.  She wasn't about to let Raine get the best of her.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:01 pm

"I'm a scholar, it's my job to find things out." Raine stated matter-of-factly. "If I don't uncover the answer to this mystery, I'm a failure at my job."

"Besides that, I am good at this! I'm just drunk and off my game... Oh! Your feet! I bet your feet are involved!"

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:13 pm

Jamie raised an unsteady eyebrow at Raine's latest outburst, this time seeming a bit less nervous. Maybe these really were just shots in the dark.

"Nooooot even close. You really must be off your game, Rainy." Jamie giggled triumphantly.

"Right, these little guesses of yours are just sorry. You take another minute to just think about it, and when you're ready, I'm expectin' you to give me a good reason for your guess, okay?"

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:45 am

Raine frowned, seemingly flustered at her completely off-target guess. Perhaps she really was off her game?

"Ah... I said I should be trying this sober. I give up. Any other guesses I'd have right now are pretty generic stuff. Your neck, or maybe your breasts. I'm only ruling out your butt because you clearly took no pleasure from the whipping." the redhead explained, her eyes searching the bottom of her empty cup.

Finally, the sorceress lifted her eyes back to Jamie. "But hey, what does it matter, right? Not like this information would do me any good."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:50 am

Jamie grinned triumphantly, once again resting her elbows on the table, and her chin in her palms. Looks like she had the upper hand once again. Her bright, green eyes teased Raine as she smiled cheekily, as if daring her to try again.

"But you wanted to know. I know you did. And what would you do if you guessed right, hmm?" the Redcap girl asked, her voice full of mock-coyness. She was glad she seemed to have thrown the sorceress off her game, or at least tricked her into thinking one particular previous guess had been wrong...

"What, are you thinkin' you'll use it against me the next time we're in the arena?" Jamie laughed, a little nervously.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 10:57 am

"Mmm, maybe." Raine answered. "Assuming we face each other again. I'm not sure how I'd feel about that, to be honest. When we fought as strangers it was one thing, but now that I kind of know you... I don't know."

Raine stifled a yawn, poorly, with the back of her hand. "If I did manage to guess right, I'd probably just store that information away. Maybe make use of it later to pull a little joke on you or something, but that'd be the most of it. I mean, unless you gave me reason to do otherwise."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:06 am

Jamie sighed softly, still keeping her chin resting on her palms as she peered up at Raine.

"A little joke, huh? You play those sorts 'a jokes a lot, Rainy?" Jamie grinned teasingly. She had to admit, she was growing more and more curious about the sorceress' dirtier side by the minute. It was just such a disconnect from how she seemed otherwise. She couldn't not tease some more information out of her.

"But if that's all it'd be...then lemmie tell ya somethin', Rainy...long as ya don't tell anybody..." Jamie grinned, her stomach becoming a small butterfly colony. If she weren't already so tipsy, she'd never give away something that could very probably be used against her later.

"One 'a those guesses you made before? You miiiiight wanna try one 'a those again. I'm not gonna tell ya if ya get the right one, but you were right about one of 'em." the Redcap girl admitted, looking slightly nervous despite the teasing note in her voice.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:12 am

Raine smirked, a coy look on her face. It seemed as if the sorceress had an idea.

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't. Stick with me long enough, and you just might find out, Redcap." Raine teased, leaning in closer.

"I think I can figure out which one I got right. It all depends on... this." Raine whispered into Jamie's ear. With no further warning, the redhead leaned just a bit closer and gently pressed her teeth into Jamie's ear, looking for some kind of reaction.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:25 am

Jamie leaned back slightly, caught off guard by the sudden infringement upon her personal space. Before she could voice more than a word of objection, however, she felt Raine's soft lips gently brush against her sensitive, blushing earlobe, followed closely by a tiny nibble.

The gentle brush of her lips; the slight pressure; the teasing, warm breath coaxing her whole ear while Raine whispered to her...Jamie would have tried to play it off as another incorrect guess, or even just shrug and nonchalantly call it a "maybe", but her reaction ruined any chance of that working, and she knew it. It was subtle, but immediate.. And Raine was definitely paying enough attention to notice it. The Redcap girl shivered softly, a tiny squeak of a gasp escaping her lips as her cheeks immediately turned rosy, right along with her ears. Raine would even be able to feel the gentle heat coming from Jamie's ear as she brushed her lips against it...

"U-Um, err, n-not a...bad guess..." Jamie stammered, only pulling away slightly. The cocky girl seemed downright flustered now...

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:30 am

Raine gave a triumphant smile. Pulling away and returning to her seat, the sorceress crossed her arms in contentment.

"I knew it." the redhead said smugly. "Not only was I right, but it was literally the first thing I guessed."

The smug look fled Raine's face quickly enough, replaced once more by a friendly demeanor. "But don't you worry, Jamie. I won't use this knowledge against you. Maybe I'll try to make you squirm or squeak at an inopportune time, but that'd be the worst of it."

Raine let her comment linger, content to bask in the knowledge that she'd figured out the answer. She'd assumed her last guess was off, leaving her with the first two. If Jamie hadn't reacted to the nibble on her ear, that would have left tickling as the correct answer. This hinged on the final guess being wrong, of course, but Raine was confident enough of that.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:37 am

Jamie did indeed squirm in her seat for just a moment, her face still rosy from having something so...intimate about her discovered.  Maybe she shouldn't have given Raine that hint...

"Y-Yeah, well...maybe I'll figure somethin' out about you next." Jamie countered lamely.  She'd been bested again, and she knew it.  "Bet you wouldn't be so high and mighty if I were doin' that to you, huh, Rainy?"

It would seem Raine had discovered something the Redcap girl that she hadn't meant for anyone to know: That underneath her cocky, confident exterior, she was actually rather sensitive and easily-flustered if one just knew how and where to tease her...

But just how deep did this go...?

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:42 am

"Maybe you will!" Raine agreed, the smile never leaving her face. "But that is the question, isn't it? Will you?"

Raine certainly seemed to be having fun. Swaying lightly in her seat, the flush on her cheeks matching her hair, the sorceress seemed practically giddy. Whether it was the alcohol, the thrill of figuring something out about Jamie, or both, it was hard to say.

"And I am -not- high and mighty! I'm actually very humble and know my limits!" Raine said, frowning slightly. "It just so happens that my limits are higher than others."

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:47 am

"Well, maybe I'll give it a try, then!" Jamie pouted cutely, peering straight at Raine with her bright green eyes, cheeks still flushed with residual embarrassment. She had to get this right.

"I'll bet...one 'a the things ya guessed about me is somethin' you're into. Am I right?" Jamie guessed, cautiously.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:51 am

Raine shook her head lightly. "Nope. None of the three."

The sorceress was quiet after that. Unlike Jamie, it seemed she wasn't intending to give any hints out. At least not yet. No, the redhead seemed to be quite amused at the idea of Jamie trying to figure her out.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:55 am

Jamie frowned, peering closely at the sorceress as she tried her best to at least get close enough for a hint.

"Then...I'm gonna say it's our butt. Or maybe, just maybe, ya like it when someone oh-so-gently touches your inner thigh..." the Redcap girl guessed, smirking coyly through her soft blush.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:58 pm

Raine simply giggled in response. "Well who doesn't like that? Considering what your thighs are so close to, I mean."

"Now, as for the other part, wrong again. Nothing against giving it a little attention, of course, but certainly not my big weakness by any means." Raine explained, apparently perfectly fine with explaining something like this.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:17 pm

Jamie continued to peer at Raine's face, looking for any sign of weakness or nervousness. Finally, after another few seconds of contemplation, a small smirk appeared on her lips, and she shifted her legs underneath the table, one small foot accidentally brushing against one of Raine's.

"I think I've got an idea...but I don't think it'd work very well with your robes in the way." Jamie grinned teasingly.

"Maybe you like it when somebody gently strokes the small of your back. Am I gettin' warmer?" the Redcap asked, voice dripping with coy faux-innocence.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:20 pm

"Hmm, I suppose that is a bit warmer, yes. Not by much though." Raine said, returning Jamie's teasing grin.

"You know, for how much you wanted me to believe I was bad at figuring you out, you're not doing all that well. In fact, I bet you can't get the right answer within your next three guesses." Raine offered, seemingly quite confident in her claim.

Phantompen
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Jun 29, 2014 1:49 pm

Jamie huffed at this, although her teasing grin never left her face. She couldn't let this stand, though.

"Oh yeah? Well, I bet I can! Here's three right now: The backs of your knees, the nape of your neck, and...hmm..." Jamie took a moment to lock eyes with Raine, remembering what the sorceress had said about how much she liked bright green eyes. Maybe a bit more teasing could catch her off her game...

"Or maybe...you just love a good, long kiss. That's my third guess. Somebody who can kiss you juuuuust right gets you all weak in the knees."

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum