Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Job Board (Adventure sign ups)

+6
Myds6
lo0lo0
cerindclvr
westley24
Big Mara
Phantompen
10 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Job Board (Adventure sign ups) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Job Board (Adventure sign ups)

Post by cerindclvr Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:31 am

Are you kidding me? As far as I'm concerned, you are a blessing to this forum. I, for one, love seeing an artist's rendering of all these awesome characters.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Job Board (Adventure sign ups) - Page 2 Empty Re: The Job Board (Adventure sign ups)

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:29 am

I'll post the details tomorrow, but heck: who's up for an adventure? It's time to get another one started. When I wake up tomorrow I'll let everyone know the premise. As for now, I'm just checkin the pulse.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:34 am

T'cryse is ready for her first adventure!

AlphaLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:36 am

I certainly want another adventure up, and I'm willing to lend whichever one of my characters who is best suited for this particular mission.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:40 am

Assuming that it happens at a different time from the one I've got brewing up, I'd like to bring Miryala or Niniane.  I could also "roll" up a new one, but if not I'd want to send Niniane, unless you'd greatly prefer the elf.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:37 pm

Ok, here's the premise, and I'll be making the opening post later today I hope:

It's quite simple, really. A handful of characters are at the arena, either participating or watching. Things then take a surprising turn.

There it is. It's intentionally not much to go on. All you really need in your character selection is to have someone who would either be in an arena fight (by choice or by force) or someone who would happen to be at the arena (presumably to watch the fight).
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:02 pm

Ah, good. Niniane's backstory puts her in the arena at some point, and she's better off there than where weapons can hurt you badly, considering her skillset.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:20 pm

T'cryse would most likely be found tending or preparing to tend to the Defeated, Ice magic can be useful for soothing an injured bottom, relieving heat exhaustion from being out in the sun all day, or even just providing a cool drink or frozen dessert to help the failed contestant take her mind off a recent humiliation

AlphaLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Jacqueline's line of work often leads to trouble with the authorities; she often finds herself in the Arena.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:02 pm

Then I think we have our lineup. Stay tuned, I'll likely start the adventure tonight and get some good activity going for the next few days.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:11 am

Ok, here's what I've got so far:

Jacqueline is actually visiting the arena on a job -- she has a window of time to steal something from someone in the audience.

T'cryse is working the arena, providing refreshment for the crowds and possibly intending to provide assistance to the arena combatants.

Niniane, I'm not sure -- correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't seem like the type to visit the arena for fun. She's probably been forced into a match as you said... no?
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:16 am

sounds good to me

AlphaLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:17 am

That sounds great to me.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:29 pm

Sounds right!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Aug 05, 2014 5:36 pm

Seeing as one of the adventurers hasn't been on the site for over a month, I'm going to reopen sign-ups for The Thieves' Revenge. See page 1 of this thread for details.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:22 pm

Just a few things. There are some stories that I've written that I think I might like to adapt into adventures. If you want your character to be there, chime in when I eventually post the thread. While I still want to run the pirates thing as a formal adventure later, these other things are probably things that will develop quickly, as stories with a little time for interaction if you're around to post. But I'm also putting this here to remind myself.

1) Pirates (formal campaign)
2) The Sylvan Crown (Fast-moving story--Adventurers attend a party held by a very mean and still somehow very popular noblewoman, to steal a powerful artifact. Things will get messy, in a literal sense.)
3) I forgot, but I'll add more to this list later.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:26 pm

Annie might be good for some of these, depending on how busy I end up being this next week or so.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:39 pm

I'd love to have Annie around when the pirate/slaver stuff goes down. That will be a little bit, though since I'm waiting until Trouble in the Arena winds down. Annie's really fun. I think Niniane or Jessica should meet her in the arena sometime. I also have been doing some renders of the Halia bout, but I also did a personally imagined "best case scenario" scene with the golem arms before you folks even got there. I didn't post it because it didn't exactly go down the way my brain imagined it. I'll be working on ones keeping to the story soon.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:45 pm

Alison would definitely be willing to help take out some pirates, for a price. ((I'm sure the pirates have more than enough booty to satisfy her needs.))

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:15 pm

You mentioned Yvette before, too...she's a natural for that--fighting slavers and all.

So far...my suggested list for that, way down the road, from what people have said about it:
My own Miryala whose mission it is...maybe Niniane as she ahs involved herself to an extent
Yvette--Freedom fighter vs slavers seems a great plot point
Annie--I wonder how her golem arms will work onboard a ship? Can't wait to find out.

I can probably handle one or two more, but like I said, it's down the road.

I have some pretty hot pirates ready...plenty in the more petite taste that seems to be popular here, and a couple curvier ones for me. Much higher petite to curvy ratio than I've done so far. And pirates will just be the beginning.

To this end, I might finish up the adventure that is in Alexia's corner. I've been waiting for more input from Phantompen, but, once it looks like Trouble in the Arena might reach its end (or somewhat before), I might need to wrap up the events independently.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Mon Sep 01, 2014 11:47 pm

Totally forgot about signing Yvette up for that, so I'll go ahead and retract Alison from the candidates. I don't really want to take too many slots.

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:11 am

No worries. You can bring both if you want, but I at least want to save a spot for Cerinclvr.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by westley24 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:13 am

I think I'll save Alison for a future adventure, perhaps The Sylvan Crown?

westley24

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:31 am

Yes, that should be fun. It's a story I've already written out and not shared anywhere...there's some interesting plot, and well...a lot of wet and messy content--don't know if that appeals to you.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:44 pm

New adventures posted.  The pirates business is a big campaign, and should wait until Trouble at the Arena winds down, but I thought I'd open the signup RP.   And there's no guarantee, of course, that there won't be a little trouble before they embark, either.

The Sylvan Crown is a hybrid type story.  It can go anytime, as I don't think it should hold up your moves in the other adventures or arena battles. I will take moves into account, make some dice rolls where appropriate, but it won't follow Enferian RPG protocol 100%.  Once in, you can drop in and out, as once at the adventure site, people will likely split up.  Niniane is going, and will undoubtedly wish she hadn't.  I might add an NPC or one of my PC's along with each player, to go along and help "guide" the action, so it doesn't seem like wandering around a mansion alone (and you wouldn't really be alone anyway, heheheheh).
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next