Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Job Board (Adventure sign ups)

+6
Myds6
lo0lo0
cerindclvr
westley24
Big Mara
Phantompen
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Job Board (Adventure sign ups) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Job Board (Adventure sign ups)

Post by Big Mara Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:49 pm

Annie's definitely in. Wandering around a mansion sounds like a great adventure opportunity. Wink

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

The Job Board (Adventure sign ups) - Page 3 Empty Re: The Job Board (Adventure sign ups)

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:54 pm

Cool, feel free to post on the thread. Also, if you want to let me know on the other thread or by PM things you'd like to see in the areas she's be in! Actually, I had already thought this would be good for Annie, for various...other reasons.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Thu Sep 18, 2014 5:50 pm

Well now you've got me curious... Shoot me a PM if you'd like, and I'd be happy to discuss that further. Wink

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:20 pm

Oh, no, well, all the arms..you'll see...they could become a bit of a liability, especially if something overpowered NPC or force of nature mucks with them. That glove, on the other hand, could turn out to be a real asset at the proper moment...well...sort of...the poor characters.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by AlphaLurker Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:53 am

Hello! my schedule has freed up after the holidays, and can participate in adventures if people are still around . . .

AlphaLurker

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Feb 14, 2015 11:38 pm

Yeah, I miss this place.  My schedule is highly unpredictable at the moment...subject to extreme weather conditions, but I'd like to finish up the sylvan crown or something if I get the chance soon.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:37 am

Bounty Hunting

This weekend, I'd like to start up a new adventure thread. In it, I'll post a long list of "criminals" that have defied Queen Syndra's will, and must therefore be hunted down and made to pay for their heinous crimes. Of course, some may be more sympathetic than others, but the realm demands justice!

The adventure will take place over multiple topics (one topic per bounty hunted). In them, you'll team up (or not team up, as you choose) with either my own half-kobold bounty hunter (nicknamed "Spot," though that's really not her first choice), team up with other arena members, or simply set out on your own.

If you succeed in publicly humiliating your target, or dispensing other suitable punishment, you (you, the role-player) will be rewarded with the privilege of featuring your target in your posts as you see fit. Basically, you get carte blanche ability to have them in your stories, arena matches, trysts, what have you. However, if the targets win, then they get to have their way with whatever unfortunate hunters fall into their traps.

The bounties will be rated on danger levels on a scale of stars. One star will be a quick head-hunting fit for one person. Two stars might be a little tricky and need two people. Three is challenging, and will require wits, skill and luck to prevail. Four stars? You'd better come ready to lose, barring a miracle or a tactical genius on your side.

To start, I need two things from all y'all. First, who's interested? Second, would you prefer a more extensive list of bounties, or a shorter list of more detailed descriptions of said bounties? I'll go into more detail on the bounties later, but I need a general idea of what level of detail vs. range of options y'all like.

EDIT: Oh, right. Stats. I'm not particularly attached to stats. I guess if you like stats, I'll use them, but my default is to let the fights play out freeform. I do enjoy the uncertainty that stats provide, but stats also mean that an entire topic can end prematurely because you critted yourself out, and you have to try all over again. So that's not cool. What do y'all think? Should it be on a case-by-case basis?

Last edited by IGankMid on Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:13 am; edited 1 time in total

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:59 am

Awesome,
All of it.

I'm down.

Speaking personally, I'd say go buck wild and go as detailed as you're willing to. If you want to keep it a bit more practical maybe start with a few posts, maybe one of each rank to give us an idea of what to expect? Very Happy
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:02 am

So does each adventure topic have its own out-of-character discussion section? Or should I post the list here?

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:05 am

By the sound of it, your list of bounties could be its own thread. If you plan on doing a lot of them or going into lots of detail, do that. Each one-off adventure could then be its own thread as well.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by IGankMid Wed Dec 09, 2015 4:07 am

The Job Board (Adventure sign ups) - Page 3 Thumb-up-terminator+pablo+M+R

Its own topic it is.

IGankMid

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:44 pm

I'm up for this! I'm a fan of great detail.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:49 pm

I'm down! Want to use my as yet unplayed character, Manila the songstress.

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com/t78-manila-the-songstress

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Jan 05, 2016 12:24 am

HELLO ALL.

I am beginning an adventure (hopefully this week) with a bit of a nautical, pirate theme. I won't say too much more than that except that I intend to make it a bit short and sweet, with a lot of room for swashbuckling antics and all the fun that accompanies that. Also, it's going to be a bit on the side of slapstick, so either super serious characters that need to be taken down a peg, or characters that are prone to creating silly situations should be involved. ^_^

That said, I'm giving Myds two character slots (presumably for Jessica and Irlana), but I'd like to include at least one other player, possibly two. Whoever thinks they have time to post regularly (call it every day or three) or whoever doesn't mind have their character's actions taken for them if they delay, should sign up here and let me know you're interested.

You may or may not have a character in mind for this, but it's possible that I'll strongly recommend you play a character once you express interest.

Holler..!
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:45 am

I'm looking forward to this! Don't forget to sign up; it should be a blast.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:17 pm

HMMmmm... if no one signs up, i'm prepared to do this solo (or I guess, duo) style. By this weekend, hopefully, I'll just post the introductory stuff and see who wants in. If people are busy or can't commit, I got ya myds Wink
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:29 pm

Thanks! I think maybe the thread just keeps getting buried.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Yep, i'll do a proper post before then in a fresh thread to advertise. I think you're right about that...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue May 31, 2016 4:20 pm

(I want to launch an adventure with Cléodine and other people who want to join her. How can I doing this. I want to use the roll of dice like in the Bandit Fortress! adventure !)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:24 pm

((Just start a new thread. If you don't mind me coming along, feel free to pick one of my characters--Iris, Wanda, Niniane, Hilevi, Jessica, Irlana, Eleanor, or Miryala. (The others are part of a sponsorship team.) ))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3