Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:17 pm

Priscilla stayed on the ground a moment, angry to have her mouth filled with the taste of the woman her religion told her was an evil abomination, she spat.

The red-haired priestess stopped for a moment, examining the rope, and the sign. "You think I'm going to fall for that?" (I hope she does, somehow)

Tewila walked backwards, pulling on the hair of the brunette priestess. But she tripped, and ended up with them both tumbling to the ground, the brunette landing with her face in one of the smashed pies on the ground. A few more of the guards broke into laughter at the sights going on around them.

But a curvy woman in black leather armor confronted Zenzi. She ahd auburn hair. Zenzi remembered her as the one guarding the gate when she was brought here. "I'm the strongest."

Behind her, she noticed Vanessa getting up to her feet. Her leather-clad backside presented quite the target and she climbed to her hands and knees again.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Feb 02, 2018 3:40 pm

The dumbbell was surprisingly light and easy to lift from the ground. a sign with *fake dumbbell* write on it can be see. Zenzi try the one in front of her and didn't arrive to lift them and in a ripping noise, her pant break and fall on her feet. Exposing a purple boy short with green star printed on it.

"I think I made the placement for the fake dumbbell" say a pantsed Zenzi "so you win ! congratulation spin the wheel of gift to see what you win !" (Critical finally, the wheel stop on you in sexy underwear)
While the wheel turn Zenzi trying to leave quietly with her pant still on her feet and a small rope coming from from the vest of Zenzi (14, if someone pull this rope, the panties of someone will explose)

The text on the rope, in front of the red haired priestess change and now you read *pull to capture the priestess* (12 if she pull, it will be her who will be trap)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 02, 2018 7:06 pm

(I wasn't sure everything that was going on with the dumbbell and the wheel here.  Also, for reference, the brunette priestess and redhead priestess resemble these characters from the Witcher franchise:Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil - Page 3 Yen_or_Triss

Hey, wait, said the guard, grabbing at Zenzi's rope.  (18)

Meanwhile, the brunette priestess and Tewila wrestled on the floor, resulting in Tewila being stripped to a pair of white panties, while Tewila was able to remove her opponent's bra, making her entirely nude.

Vanessa, seeing the chaos and how Zenzi and Tewila were destroying the priestesses and making the others laugh, ran up the stairs.  "I'll bring the exarch!  She'll sort this out!"

Meanwhile, the redheaded priestess couldn't handle the curiosity, and against her better judgement, pulled on the rope.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:34 am

After the guard pull the rope, an explosion noise can be heard. the panties of one the guard still dressed have explode made her pant fall down.
The red head priestess who pull the rope, find herself bind by colorful rope, she was tied like sausage !
Zenzi begin to be tired, all that show draw all of energy from her, she need to eat a little before continue. So eat a clown muffin to replenish her energy.
The clown Muffin can give her a boost of energy in the counterpart of an unpredictable urge to pee.
After that Zenzi change her again behind the screen and become a boxer (15) "So you think you're strong ? Come, fight against me ! I challenge you to a box fight !" and she take combat stance (the clown box goal is to punch your adversary strongly enough to eject her from her shoes and pant.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:18 am

(18) The redheaded guard felt the fool, with her panties blown off and her pants around her ankles, but she derived strength from her rage. Take Zenzi up on her offer, she stepped forward, careful not to trip as her pants bound her ankles, and hit Zenzi hard.

Tewila (Critical success) was able to wrestle the Brunette priestess down and pin her, smashing her face down into a fallen pie on the floor to distract her. But there were more footsteps coming down the stairs from the top of the tower. How many enemies could they face?

The redheaded priestess struggled to break free, but with no success. (13) Her hopping maneuvers looked ridiculous, and another guard lost her composure, laughing at her superior.(11)

"STOP THIS!" Priscilla screamed, "In the name of Ahem, stop laughing!" (Gives a +1 bonus to characters trying not to laugh.)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 05, 2018 4:13 am

(dodge critical fail...) Zenzi was too focus on her stance that she didn't see the powerful uppercut who come into her face. The impact throw her out her boxer clothes, sending her flying into the air, before landing into her butt.
A stunned Zenzi with star turning around her head and only dressed with a sport bras and brown panties with *fragile* printed in the front of it and a pair of socks at her feet.

An invisible trainer come from nowhere and prepare Zenzi for the second round but she was still in her underwear "can I have some clothes please before the beginning of the second round ?" ask Zenzi in a fake shame. A bell ringing for the start of the second round (13)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:59 am

(16  I don't even want this guard to be winning, luck is just going that way)

The auburn-haired guard, still with her pants around her ankles and her bottom covered in soot where her panties had exploded, wound up and took another swing at Zenzi.  She made contact with a loud "crack!"

The redheaded priestess managed to start freeing herself from the ropes around her.  (16)

Tewila threw a punch, knocking out the brunette priestess for a couple of rounds.  (Critical)

But Priscilla ran to the aid of the redheaded priestess, who would be free next round.

And now, Vanessa, was back, with the Exarch of the religion, a blonde-haired high priestess, who looked on at the chaos with a  look of determination.  "Stop!" she shouted, making everyone who follows her religion and who was laughing stand at attention and listen.

(She looks like a certain character, although dressed differently--she wears a long, light-blue gown with a wide, jeweled gold belt.)
Adventure : Zenzi Fight Evil - Page 3 Latest?cb=20171015095128
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Feb 06, 2018 9:45 am

(dodge check 18, this time I dodge) This time Zenzi see the punch coming and dodge it magnificently and throw a punch in return (15 by the power of the joke.) Before notice someone new was coming into the place and want to crash the show.

changing again behind a screen, she comeback in normal clown suit. "So you're the chief of this sad place ? I bring to your guard and even priestess some fun and laugh from lolol'ol and apparently they needed to laugh. And some of you follower wear very funny and pretty panties you know. I've see the deep of business and pantsed you evil scheme ! now everybody see the naked true and for some only the panties of truth !" (13)

"Do you want to face me lady ?" she call the joke of the banana peels on the ground right under the foot of the exarch (14)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:53 am

(12) The auburn-haired guard took the punch right on the chin, sending her flying back. She left her boots and what was left of her pants on the ground as she flew, landing on her backside, falling unconscious to the floor.

Tewila climbed to her feet, and held her spear threateningly toward the guards, who threatened with their own weapons.

Vanessa stood defensively by the exarch as Priscilla and the Red-Haired priestess helped Ginnifer, the Brunette priestess, to her feet. All around, guards were standing at attention, intimidated by the presence of their religion's entire senior leadership in the room.

(17)
The exarch stared calmly and piercingly at Zenzi. "Why are you still fighting, child? Lolol'ol is of the past. Such silliness the world has left behind, as a child grows up and becomes more serious. Our goddess Ahem shall win the day. I was hoping you'd join us more peacefully, but...SIEZE THEM!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Feb 07, 2018 5:27 pm

"Me, Child ? What do you think you are Old Hags ! Lolol'ol will never be forgotten or in the past like you ! Ahem will always be a minor goddess with limited powers. The proof is, I made your guard and priestess laugh today ! People never get serious, they like to laugh, watch people hurt themselves and made fun of it. I will never surrender and you never catch me. generous spectators and happy crowd ! I will continue the show. Don't take the old hags in her boring and granny clothes to crash your good mood. I know you loves when I made you laugh !"

She throw her slicing bow-tie to the exarch in the attention of slice the lower part of the dress and expose her panties ! (Critical !) (I'm begin to ran out of inspiration for joke and the sketch to describe....)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 09, 2018 2:46 pm

(Sorry about all the inspiration needed. Zenzi is a pretty crazy character--she doesn't simply attack ever, lol'ol.)

The exarch looked down and saw her frilly white panties on display, the bottom part of her dress shredded. "GET THEM!" she screamed.

Vanessa, as well as the Brunette and Redheaded priestesses ran toward Zenzi. Priscilla started casting a spell.

Tewila decided to take on four of the guards at once. (This is a special skill I wrote to reflect the spear style she's using. As one guard swung a sword at her, she dodged aside. (15), knocking that guard out with a bash from the back of her spear. (19) The second guard, she also dodged (13), and tripped by hooking the end of the spear behind her knee (16), the third, she failed to dodge (1). The guard's sword cut a slit in her dress that caused it to hang loose by one shoulder strap. She also failed to hit that guard. (10) The fourth managed to tear her dress the rest of the way off, leaving her exposed, since she couldn't find her underwear after being rescued. Before using her hands to cover her nudity, she managed to hit that guard with the blunt end of her spear to the belly, knocking the wind from her, and leaving her doubled over in pain.(14)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:02 pm

(I know that, That why I searched some new idea.)

"Frilly white panties ? that's so cute !!! Sorry you're not an old hag, you're a little girl. Some you want a part of me girls ? come and try to get me" She change of clothes again behind the screen and become a sexy gorilla who throw banana peel under the feet of Vanessa (12) then return behind the screen to change into an a ring-mistress who swing her whip into the direction of the Brunette (14) before changing again into a suit of a dragon who use a breath of itching powder to the Redhead priestess. (13)

(For Priscilla a critical fail) Suddenly, Zenzi feel like the counter effect of the Clown muffin happen to her. A urge to pee was taking her ! She needed to empty her bladder immediately, she disappear behind the screen to do her thing before comeback to the fight. (If someone break the screen, they will see Zenzi with her panties and her diaper of shame on the feet and her naked bottom sitting on a bucket while she peeing ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:22 pm

Vanessa (who, if I haven't shown you, is the one in the leather catsuit with black hair), slipped and fell on her behind. (7)

(12) Ginnifer, the brunette priestess, was unable to dodge, as the whip smacked her bare behind. "Oooooh! I'll get you!" she said, vengefully, before charging at Zenzi again.

(14) Treska, the red-haired priestess managed to avoid the itching powder, and continued after Zenzi, pushing the screen out of the way (16)

Priscilla finished her spell, "Hold Person" (Critical!)

Zenzi was frozen for a round while sitting on a bucket.

"What's that?" Vanessa said, back on her feet and now poking the diaper of shame with her greatsword. "A diaper?" said Ginnifer, and "she was mocking us because of our underwear. Where's that whip she had?"

The redheaded priestess laughed. "Let's tie her up and torture that mirth right out of her."

The Exarch smiled, although still covering her frilly panties with her hands.

Meanwhile, Tewila faced the last guard. (15) she dodged the guard's attack. (17) And knocked her to the ground with a side-swing from the spear shaft. Then, she turned to see the trouble Zenzi was in. (This is the round Zenzi is held in place.)

Swinging her spear at the Priscilla, she failed so miserably her spear flew out of her hands and dropped to the floor on the other side of the room.(critical fail). Vanessa took a swing at Tewila, hoping to knock her out with the pommel of her greatsword, but her swing went wide as well, it's blade embedding itself in the stone floor. (critical fail)

"Get her!" the exarch shouted. Priscilla jumped into action, hoping to wrestle Tewila to the floor. (10) (11) Tewila was too strong, and wouldn't let that happen. Still, she was now unarmed, and rather occupied dealing with Priscillla.

Zenzi became able to move again, just as the redheaded and brunette priestesses were in the process of tying her up with a rope. She was still sitting on the bucket.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Feb 09, 2018 3:45 pm

Paralyzed with a spell and her enemy discover her shameful secret was very humiliating for Zenzi bu she feel that the spell vanishing and she was able to move, thank to Tewila, she have now only Ginnifer and Treska on her. They were actually trying to tie her with rope. Zenzie stand up brutally before pushing with her feet the bucket in the feet of Treska (13) still butt naked, she squeeze her flower into the face of Ginnifer and a jet of sneezing powder fill into the direction of the brunette priestess. (13)

without letting her two opponents realize what's happening she try to run away but forgot she still have her pant on the feet and roll on the ground before sliding on her belly, naked butt first into the direction of the Exarch in child panties. (13)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 14, 2018 12:53 am

(18) Treska dodged the bucket. "Eeeew..." And tried to grab Zenzi. (15)
What is this?" (critical) Ginnifer avoided the sneezing powder

(15) Disarmed, Vanessa tried to punch Tewila (16) but was not quick enough.
(15_ Tewila wrestled Priscilla down, pulling off her robe to display white panties.

"Get them, you imbecilles!" the exarch shouted, looking less regal in her frilly white panties.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:10 am

(18) While sliding on her belly Zenzi, dodge and avoid Treska tentative of grabing her. She finished her slide near the Exarch in panties. She stand stand up and realize she was still butt naked with her pant on the knees.
She fake blushing and redress her correctly behind a sign writhed *Censored* (14) then she face the Exarch and say "Now it's your turn ! The fight of the boss ! But First* She kissed the exarch right on the mouth, a fake and exaggerate kiss, leaving a big lips balm mark. (12)

Before change herself into a cabin into noble woman with a fan ( 8 )
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Feb 14, 2018 2:07 pm

(14) The exarch wiped off her lips, smearing the exaggerated lipstick stain to the side of her mouth. "Fine! I'll stop you myself!" She said, casting a temporary paralysis spell. Zenzi managed to change her clothes before the spell took hold. (14)

(18) Priscilla managed to turn the tables on Tewila, pinning her to the ground. Ginnifer (18) blinded her with a pie in the face, as Treska (9) tried to tie her up, although she wasn't holding her limbs still.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Feb 14, 2018 5:11 pm

(17) Zenzi dodge easily the spell, still using her fan she approach the exarch and say :"Ma chérie, Your clothes are so a mess, and your panties is exposed at the view of the crown here. this is not a decent suit for a girl of your statute !" she put a screen in front of the exarch and begin to change her clothes (13) after that she exclaim "Wonderful ! Now you're really dressed like a girl of your age and statute must !" The exarch was dressed like a little girl, with a giant lollipop in one hand and twin tail on the head.

"Now mes chéries ! Who want to be dressed by the great stylist Zenzi Cordula ?" She waiting her fan ready to blow some air.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 18, 2018 12:57 am

(12) The exarch looked down and screamed when she saw her outfit. "You must be stopped!" She shouted, throwing a punch at Zenzi in frustration. Unfortunately for her, her physical combat skills weren't her strongest suit. (11)

(Critical!) Tewila managed to avoid being tied up, and escaped Priscilla's grasp entirely. Now it was time to deal with these humorless priestesses! (14) Tewila grabbed the redheaded priestess' dress and pulled. (10) Treska was unable to avoid Tewila's strength and agility, and the dress tore off, leaving her in very plain white cotton bra and panties.

Ginnifer tried to come to her aid kicking at Tewila (14), but Tewila (15) turned Treska around so she took the kick in the stomach instead.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:43 am

Zenzi didn't an effort to dodge the weak attack of the exarch (13) she just did a step side move. "Bad girl, bad girl ! don't try to harm other person, I must punish you for that"
She got behind the Exarch and begin to pull the back of her panties before put a small cactus in it an release all (12) "It's gonna be hurt you and me, but much and less me !"
Then Zenzi go into the cabin to change herself again (15) into a hedgehog suit and begin to throw her spike in all direction (12) when she finish she was only wearing a boy-short with printed heart on it and a tank top. Faking blushing she say "Oup's I outta of munition !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 18, 2018 11:46 pm

(Critical fail!) The exarch screamed as the panties slapped back against her backside, shoving the cactus spines into her tender derriere.  This caused her to jump, and slip on some spilled cream on the floor, her face landing in a ruined cake.

(Critical success!) Tewila grabbed Treska with one hand and Ginnifer with the other, tossing the two priestesses forward toward the overturned dessert cart.  They tripped over the cart, and fell face-first into the creamy mess, their backsides sticking up.  

Zenzi then shot her porcupine projectiles, hitting several people, including the exarch and two priestesses who were on the ground with their backsides up.  Tewila miraculously stayed clear of the projectiles, but Vanessa was also shot in the backside, causing her leather pants to split open, revealing yellow panties underneath.  Priscilla somehow also managed to dodge.  

By now, all the regular guards had dropped their weapons, and were out of control with laughter.  The humiliation of their leaders seemed to be something they found irresistibly hilarious.  Tewila smiled at Zenzi.  They had almost won!
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:13 am

Almost finish, Zenzie was happy because this fight was almost finish. just only one sad girl to beat and they win in the name of lolo'lol. She eat another clown muffin she need it. and this time no bad moment for the secondary effect.

She enter again into the cabin and change her into a sword-woman fighter. (critical success) and move to Priscilla. "Hi, I'm Zenzie Montoya, you made my father sad, prepare to laugh !" And she try to slice the remain clothes of Priscilla ! (12) before put Zenzie her sword into the scabbard and make her pant fall because she sliced accidentally her belt and expose her absence of panties (12)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:32 am

(11) Priscilla was stripped naked, and sued both hands to cover herself. But the goddess Ahem had one last champion in this battle: Vanessa the warrior stood up, pulled a porcupine spike from her backside, and charged at Zenzi, yelling "You are finished humiliating us, I won't stand for it!" (Critical fail!)

Tewila picked up one of the squished pies from the floor and shoved it into Priscilla's face (11). She did not see Vanessa charging yet. Priscilla spat and wiped her eyes with her hands, but Tewila threw her on the floor next to Ginnifer and Treska.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:44 am

Zenzi seeing she was butt naked again, pull ups her pant and go change her again in her suit of Toreador (12) She throw her red-flag on Vanessa (13) and made her trip on the floor right into the butt of Ginnifer (10) A giant and loudly *Tataaaaaaaaaa* can be hear into the room, like a band have played the end of the show.

"I think it's time for you to surrender now ?" (critical fail) for the second time, the side effect of the clown muffin come to the worst moment and Zenzi run again into a cabin to pee. (If someone open the door of the cabin, she will see the clown suit of Zenzi on coat hanger and Zenzi in bras and her diaper of shame on the feet, sitting while peeing.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:16 am

"Zenzi," called Tewila, "you're missing the fun part," as she kicked Vanessa's backside and forced her face back into Ginnifer's butt. "I think they are finished, but we have to make sure they don't stop laughing. You know, I have an idea," she said, smacking a pie in Vanessa's face, causing even Priscilla to giggle a little, "do those muffins make anyone strong but you? Do they have the same side effects?"

Tewila was stacking the enemies on top of one another. The exarch was at the bottom, then Ginnifer, then Treska, then Vanessa, then Priscilla. But each enemy was facing up, and the nude or panty-clad rear of the next one was placed near her face. Zenzi could guess what Tewila was suggesting the muffins might do.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next