Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trip to Nysia

2 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Empty Re: A Trip to Nysia

Post by Myds6 Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:26 am

Grabbing Makkuro by the hair, she distracted her enough for Selina to free herself. The two of them started to lead the troublesome assassin over to the stocks, where she couldn't do any more harm.

Belinna climbed to her feet, and posed triumphantly, with her foot on the backside of the bigger doomguard, as if she had just defeated all three of them.

Zaleria's spell knocked Gortha back. "Free my sister!" she ordered, as Amira climbed to her feet. Seeing even Makkuro down, Amira really didn't like the odds, and ran for the walls. She'd climb up and get away from this situation, maybe she'd be able to hide until the gate was open and escape the fate that clearly awaited her mistresses.

"You fool, release my sister and we will deal with this rabble!" Zaleria repeated. "Traitor!" Zoraida spat. But Amira kept running away from the conflict. *splat* Her run was suddenly cut short. Captain Elizabeth had found one of the disgusting pies that was meant to torture the Fox, and splattered it in her face. After that, tripping her to the ground was trivial. Putting her in an armlock, she beckoned for Belinna's help leading her over to the stocks. "Get them all locked up!" Elizabeth shouted, "so they can't fight us anymore."

So far, the stocks included Zoraida, Eleanor, and Wanda, and Makkuro and Amira would soon be joining them. Zaleria was out and active, and Carlotta, Alizia, and Hilevi were starting to stir.

Zaleria climbed to her feet, concerned, then charged toward Zoraida's stocks. Maybe the two sorceresses could still win, she thought.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Nov 16, 2018 6:43 am

Nelvina stumbled to her feet. She was gleaming with sweat, her body totally different then it was five minutes ago. Thick, a bit bloated and all soft. Not the hardened warrior she'd been before! She was tingling between her legs, so stimulated she might burst. BUt, she was not going to let Amira escape. She stumbled weakly after her, lunging forward and tackling Amira, landing and pinning her beneath her.

Zaleria ran, managed to free her sister in frantic hurried motions. The pair rose, and turned to see... pirates, rebels, The Fox, Belinna, and Gortha all brandishing weapons in their faces. They were utterly surrounded, and outnumbered.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:01 am

Zaleria cried out, "I think we need to fall back!" Zoraida nodded, "Get to the chamber! I'll hold them off."

Eleanor shrieked, "No, don't let them! Stop them before they get inside!"

The younger sister ran toward the door of the keep, as Zoraida cast a force cone that knocked all those near her off their feet. "You pathetic peons, even with an army of your own, you can't defeat us," she laughed. Zaleria was nearing the door of the keep, and Zoraida now turned to follow her.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:19 am

A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367076804_Nysia0025_123_202lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367077878_Nysia0026_123_123lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367077234_Nysia0027_123_408lo
A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367078832_Nysia0028_123_53lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367079583_Nysia0029_123_19lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367079690_Nysia0030_123_212lo
A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367080937_Nysia0031_123_58lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367081472_Nysia0032_123_17lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367081864_Nysia0033_123_55lo
A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367082598_Nysia0034_123_165lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367082539_Nysia0035_123_475lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367083721_Nysia0036_123_439lo
A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367083726_Nysia0037_123_492lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367084520_Nysia0038_123_201lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367085429_Nysia0039_123_183lo
A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367086196_Nysia0040_123_471lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367086406_Nysia0042_123_571lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367087157_Nysia0043_123_429lo
A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367088817_Nysia0044_123_234lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367089517_Nysia0045_123_514lo A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Th_367090396_Nysia0046_123_201lo

(Nelvina's chubby form is really really hot.  I added some scenes that didn't really happen so you could get a better look at her muscular form, and a good look at Amira. Don't forget to use a popup blocker when looking at it, I apologize for using the sketchy site, but things could be too hot for DA here.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:41 am

(She looks amazing! Probably your best work)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Nov 16, 2018 7:47 am

(Thanks, running the patreon has kept me busy, but given me lots and lots of practice.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Nov 16, 2018 8:55 pm

(hope to see more of Nelvina's chubby form!)

Nelvina wanted to help, but was still restraining Amira. It was up to the others.

Gortha and Elizabeth each grabbed a pie and hurled them at Zaleria to try to slow her down. Belinna used a spell to try to tighten their clothes, making it hard or impossible for them to move. Everyone else charged after them, led by the nude Fox, waving her sword overhead triumphantly...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 5:20 pm

(There will be more down the line, but I think November stuff will slow down images for a while)

Elizabeth's pie hit Zaleria's backside, and fell to the ground.  But it was enough of a shock that it caused her to turn around and look, priming her for Gortha's perfect throw.  The pie hit her face, stunning her, and causing her to lose her balance, slipping on Elizabeth's pie and falling on her butt.  Zaleria whined in frustration as her pink panties reduced in size, cutting into her full hips and thighs and straining against her crotch.

Zoraida was one of the few people on the battlefield whose clothes hadn't yet been stripped from her, even though they were filthy with foodstuffs and a little mud.  But when Belinna's spell kicked in, suddenly, the bodice of her dress became uncomfortably tight.  She tried to keep up her speed, but it slowed her enough that the Fox caught up with her.

"And to think you were just gloating about stripping me!" the rogue quipped as her rapier systematically slit the seams of the shrinking dress, and Zoraida's fleshy form burst out like the juices from a squashed grape.  Soon, nothing but her purple panties remained.  Looking down at her humiliation, a vengeful look came over Zoraida's face as she pointed her wand at her opponent.  Right behind the Fox, Zaleria was climbing to her feet...

With Makkuro in the stocks, the remaining pirates and resistance fighters made sure to get Hilevi, Carlotta, and Alizia locked up as well, then they started focusing on the defeated doomguard. Even the heroes fighting on their side stood little chance if the villains were able to rise and rally their side again.

Nelvina was pinning Amira down, but the changes in her body were making it harder to dominate the torturer.  Amira had her hands free, and used the remnant of the cream pie that had hit her to smear the paladin's face.  Nelvina managed to close her eyes before the disgusting cream enveloped them, and when she opened them, she was still able to see.  To Amira's surprise, it looked as if she was going to climb off of her, but then she turned.  Planting her now sizeable backside over Amira's face, she dropped down, still panting.  Amira felt the paladin's wet opening slide down to her nose and mouth, and then, Nelvina, slapping Amira's skin, started wiggling back and forth.  "You WILL finish this!" the Paladin said, shocked at hearing what was coming out of her own mouth.  

Amira tried to keep her mouth closed, but it mattered little, as her nose provided all the stimulation Nelvina would need...
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Nov 17, 2018 8:01 pm

(Hey, take your time. Super impressed with the work you've done. Thanks for bringing so many of our stories to life!)

Nelvina rubbed her womanhood against Amira's face, thrusting back and forth until her orgasm came. A sudden explosion of fluid came into Amira's face as she cried out.

The moment she was done, the shame hit her. Her body showed that shame, rounding out and softening one final time. Nelvina saw this transformation.

"Oh no!" She moaned, cupping her still very sensitive breasts and crotch as she rose on wobbly legs. Amira lay, wiping off her face, utterly shocked.
Zoradia turned to the Fox in a rage, pointing her wand at her. Behind the Fox, Zaleria struggled to her feet.

"I'll show you, you flat chested bitch!" Zoraida growled. Magic beams flew from her wand. The Fox, expecting this, did an acrobatic back lean dodge, causing the beam to hit into Zaleria's chest.

Engerdy engulfed Zaleria. When it cleared, she looked down in shock. She was now wearing a diaper, a bib and pink booties! She couldn't see it but she also had her hair in dorky pig tails and freckles drawn onto her face, completely the silly appearance.

"You bitch!" She growled at the sister. She pointed her wand, forgetting the fox and blasting her sister.

Zoraida now had on crotch-less mesh panties, with 'wide load' written across the butt. She had nipple tassels on each breast, swinging with every step. Her makeup was dark, thick and rather slutty thick eye shadow and neon red lip stick. Her hair was mussed ringlets rather then the normal slick black.

"Harlot!" Zoraida cried. The two jumped at each other. The Fox dodge aside, laughing as they fought. They dropped their wands, pulling hair and slapping with their hands instead. The Fox picked them up as Elizabeth and Gortha walked up.

"Let them tire themselves out, then bind them in the stocks." The Fox commanded.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Nov 17, 2018 9:11 pm

Five minutes later, both of the sisters were nude again, their makeup smeared and their faces and bodies smudged with food and bits of mud and grass. Gortha took special pleasure in handling Zaleria firmly as she locked her in the stocks, and Selina made sure she was part of the team that did the same to Zoraida.

Nelvina led a dazed Amira to her own place in the stocks, waddling as she led her. "Whoa!" said Captain Elizabeth, "What's got into you, tubby?" gesturing at Nevlina's new look. The Fox and Selina turned their heads toward her with a puzzled expression, but didn't want to make someone who had fought for them seem unappreciated.

With all of the threats secured in antimagic stocks (some of the non-elite troopers were lying on the ground, but they merely fled to a corner of the courtyard, leaving their weapons behind, when they came to), Selina looked at the situation. "I think that was the revolution!" she said, sounding a little surprised. "All these years of hardship and secrecy, and it's finally happened. Let's help up our people," she said, pointing to the remaining pirates and rebels, "then open the portcullis and let in the public! We'll let them have some say in what to do with these...scum."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Nov 18, 2018 5:35 pm

"No, wait!" The Fox yelled to Selina. Of course she wanted their victory revealed to the public... but not naked! She cringed as the rebels ran to carry out Selina's order's. She swung her head around, looking for something to wear. Many of the others did as well, not wanting to have to face the public naked. But, every scrap of clothing had been shredded beyond repair.

Then, the porcullis opened. Catiously at first, peasants began pouring in. They stared in wonder at the gathered rebels, pirates and warriors. All women, all very nude. Then they saw the prisoners in the stocks.

"The queens! The queens have been defeated!" They called out. Soon, dozens, then over a hundred were pouring in. Excited peasants, curious merchants and farmers of all ages and genders. There were no nobles to be seen, for any noble that heard the news probably fled, for fear of joining the queens in the stocks. Everyone else marveled at the sight of the nude revolutionaries and the equally nude royal party and their soldiers.

Nelvina, Belinna, Elizabeth and the others all huddled together awkwardly, covering what they could. Only Selina stood confidently, fully nude before the crowd.

"Good people of Nysia!" She called out, waving her arms for attention. "It is a new day for this glorious land! Your tyrants have been deposed. No longer will you be overly taxed, unfairly treated and overly disciplined by these two harlots calling themselves Queens!" She gestured at the glowering sisters in stocks. The crowd cheered excitedly. It truly was a revolution!

"In fact, you will have the chance to disipline them in return for all their crimes..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:18 am

(Didn’t lose interest, hosting house guests for holidays)

The crowd cheered. They were generally pleased with the overthrow of the royal family, yet there were still some unruly elements about. No one had the guts to openly identify as a loyalist, but even among those who supported the revolution, there was a mistrust of authority, including any new ones that were to develop.

Selina addressed them with flair. “But before we start, I want to recognize some of the heroic individuals who made this possible! First, I give you the Baroness De Montana!”

The Fox blushed as much as she ever had before. It wasn’t the bits of cream that still clung to her face, or her derriere, glowing red as it was after days of punishment. It wasn’t even all these lower-class people seeing the baroness’ ‘secret garden.’ The humiliation was quadrupled by the fact that she was introduced by her equally nude sister. As the two stood side by side, the Fox knew that the comparison of their figures was inevitable, and Selina, shapely in all the right places, was either oblivious to how she was showing her sister up, or was taking some small joy in it. The Fox couldn’t tell. Could she really be that clueless?

“Next, we have, er, Gortha!” The crowd stared in amazement. Most hadn’t seen many orcs before, and none had seen a nude female orc. Their reactions ranged from desire to fright, and everywhere in between. Gortha dipped a finger in some of the remaining icing on her cheek, and put that finger in her mouth. It tasted terrible. She wanted to cover up, but she was nude and there was little to be done about it.

“Captain Elizabeth and her crew!” The pirates took a little bow. “Pirate slut!” came some voice from the back, but no one could identify the source. Elizabeth let it roll off. It wasn’t the first tie such a thing was yelled at her, and it would likely not be the last.

“And the Paladin Nelvina!” Nelvina tried to cover up, to make her body seem small as if she could fold it in on itself, but that was not to be. Her nude, chubby form was now front and center. The other heroines even seemed to step back, as if to let her soak up the spotlight, so to speak. Mixed in with the general cheering for the heroines of the revolution, there was some laughter. “Paladin? You mean pig-i-din?” came a voice from the back. A flash of anger crossed Nelvina’s face, but the culprit couldn’t be identified. In fact, a section of the crowd was doubled over in laughter.

Selina frowned, then tried to change the subject. “And let’s see who we have here,” she said, turning to face the stocks. “This big-boned redhead is Wanda, an Enferian noble who has been working for the queens, under the tutelage of the royal assassin here, the Ebon Whisper. You know what happens when you ass-assinate. No more assassin’s here, just some royal asses.” Wanda was in tears, while Makkuro gritted her teeth in anger.

“And this is Hilevi, a mercenary who has been in the employ of the queen for some time now. I’m surprised she’s sober today. Next to her is Amira, the royal torturer. Unluckily for her, she brought a large number of her toys out today, intended for my sister. If you find something of hers we can use, let us know and she and her allies can try a taste of her own medicine.”

“Over here, the, em, full-figured brunette is ex-captain Carlotta and her first mate Alizia. They joined the wrong side.” “And she’s a worthless lump of whale blubber,” Elizabeth added, smacking Carlotta’s backside.

“Next, we have Eleanor, the court artist. She lived in the palace for a few years at your expense. She was lover to one queen, then the other. But she humiliated Zoraida so badly, she had to flee to Enferia, and that’s why the queen went there, pursuing her.”

“Out on the ends, everyone’s least favorite law enforcers, the dreaded doomguard, defeated and stripped to the skins they wore into this world!”

“In the middle, these two need no introduction the tyrannical queens who haunt your nightmares, the calculating sorceress Zoraida, and her bratty but equally evil sister Zaleria. I, for one, think the queens and their toadies deserve some punishment—poetic justice at the hands of those they have oppressed. We won’t kill them--then they wouldn’t have a chance to reflect on their wrongs—but we’ll bring them very low, and let them live out their days reflecting on their actions.”

A rebel fighter, who had been knocked out early in the battle, moved to the front of the crowd. One hand was on the waist of her pants, and another held a long metal rod, “If I may, your grace…” “Please,” Selina said, “Call me Selina, I am a noble no more.” “If I may, I was captured by these two. This one knocked me out,” she said, pointing to Hilevi, then I woke up in a dungeon with this one (she pointed to Amira) and the queens. They gave me this..” She slid down her pants, and showed one of her butt cheeks, with a red ‘R’ scarred onto it. “When I wouldn’t give p you or our hideout, they branded me with an ‘R’ for ‘rebel,’ and set me loose, hoping I’d lead them right to you.” She held up the metal rod. An ‘R’ could be seen at its end. “This is designed to brand a prisoner; scar them for life. O think I know a few people who could use an ‘R’ for regina, retired, rotten, repulsive…don’t worry, it’s enchanted. It works right through the protection wards on the palace. May I suggest we start with this?”

Selina looked at the instrument, then to the fallen queens. “You were planning on using this on me and my sister, hmmm?” Then, she looked at Amira, “or did YOU choose this implement for today?”

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Nov 26, 2018 3:45 am

No one replied of course. Selina put her hand on her hip, flipping the brand.

"We'll use this." She said, causing a murmur of excitement. Was she really going to brand the royal party?

"But, we have to wait for it it to heat." She tossed it in a nearby fire to warm it. "For now, let's entertain the masses!"

The crowd gave a scattered applause, still very nervous.

"I can hear that you're all a little frightened of these tyrants still." Selina said. "So, we'll show you how helpless they really are."

She moved around behind Zaleria. She ran her fingers down the Queen's spine, causing her to shiver involunatrily.

"See your former leader, this cruel dictator, naked on display! Do you fear reprisal? Rest assured she's quite helpless!" To empasize her point she smacked Zaleria with an open hand. Zaleria bit her lip, not wanting to give the satisfaction.

"Oh, you're trying to not cry out?" Selina noted the reaction. "Let's see if we can do something about that!"

She then drew her hand back fully and started smacking Zaleria's bare butt with full impact. The crowd began laughing, seeing a Queen spanked!

The other's took their cues, and lined up behind the other stocks to inflict such punishment...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:56 am

Selina continued smacking Zaleria's backside until she was bawling like a baby, and tears were running down her face, making trails in her makeup and the somewhat dried cream that caked her cheeks. A number of peasants gathered around to taunt her.

Zoraida was faring no better. In fact, the Fox had recovered her whip from where Amira had dropped it, and was turning the older Sorceress backside just as red as her sister's. The Fox was enjoying this turnabout so much, she temporarily forgot her own nudity.

Nelvina, still occasionally being taunted from the crowd, had focused on Amira. After removing her last scraps of clothing and giving her a serious spanking, she came around to the front of the stocks, and, surprisingly to all, kissed the torturer on the lips. Then, without a word, she picked up the "pear" that Amira had been planning to use on her. Closed, it had the profile of a sex toy, and the torturer's eyes widened as she felt it. Nelvina maneuvered it back and forth, causing a sensation of pleasure, before she started turning the screw that made it widen. The paladin didn't come anywhere near the torture device's full potential--that would be cruel, and her gods wouldn't approve, but she felt a sense of poetic justice in giving the torturer a combination of pleasure and pain.

Captain Elizabeth focused her vengeance on the redheaded Alizia, making certain her backside approached the hue of her coiffure. Alizia was shrieking and screaming so loudly, that Elizabeth stepped away, then returned with the muddy remains of one of the rotten cream pies, slapping Alizia with it when her mouth was fully open, casuing her to gag and spit.

Most of the other pirates had taken to punishing Carlotta, in a sad twist of fate, where they had voted her in as captain, exiling Elizabeth, then came to hate their new captain, who always overstepped the bounds of her office. The pirate's jiggling flesh became a subject of mockery of the townspeople just as much as the deposed queens.

Nearby, Gortha had selected Makkuro, who shrieked like a little girl with every smack of the muscular green hand. Even Gortha found her reactions comical. The townspeople, who lived every day in fear of the queen's spy and assassin, took great delight in this.

Some mean-looking late-teen girls from merchant-class families had decide Wanda looked like a target they wanted to humiliate. Wanda knew the type. Trapped in the stocks as she was, she couldn't stop them from alternately tickling her with a feather, then spanking her broad backside. Both made her flabby body jiggle, and the girls would taunt her, to the applause of some of the other young people watching. It was unbearable, but familiar.

Belinna, along with a few of the revolutionaries, was standing behind Hilevi. Even without the inevitable spanks, Hilevi was wiggling her backside back and forth, likely out of the need to urinate, so common a problem for one who drinks heavily before a battle. Noting this, one of the revolutionaries found a bucket and placed it on the ground between her legs, while Belinna was smacking away.

Eleanor's hopes of being set free were dashed. The artist bit her lip nervously as three middle aged women walked toward her out of the crowd. She recognized these heavily made-up biddies, they had complained about their likeness in a portrait she had painted of them for the local potter's guild. She knew they would have little mercy. "Well, if it isn't Eleanor, the queen's favorite!" said one. "She's not going to protect you this time," said another, gesturing to Zoraida, who was being whipped in the stocks. "My, aren't you a mess without your magic paintbrush," said the last, tugging on Eleanor's underarm hair.
The three of them soon were taking turns spanking the artist's backside, and prodding her belly and breasts.

Several other revolutionaries, peasants, and townspeople made the Doomguard the vehicles of their revenge. They had lived in fear of these armored women too long, and now, with the armor (and clothing) stripped away, the tables were turned.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:32 am

Nelvina's sadistic and sexual actions took a toll on her form. The last of her divine enchantment left her body, causing the last of the definition on her body to fade away. She had gone from statuesque to pudgy and soft. Still her loins burned for more! The audience laughed at her lustful display as she pleasured Amira.

Meanwhile, Hillevi could hold it in no more and urinated into the bucket. she openly weeped as the audience backed away, laughing at her misfortune as urine dribbled down her thighs.

Finally the spankings stopped. The rebels were all winded. The victims were far worse off then that! Their butts were red and swollen, eyes damp with tears. their lips quivered, some openly weeping as their nude bodies vibrated in the stocks.

"I liked what you were doing with the feathers." Selina said to the girl's tormenting Hillevi. "Everyone get some feathers, let get these sobbing harlots laughing! Last one to wet themself gets a more mild punishment!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 06, 2018 5:52 am

The rebel who had been most notable stripped and knocked out by Hilevi was nowhere near done with her revenge. Picking up the bucket, she poured it slowly over the defeated mercenary's face and hair. Hilevi wanted to make some statement of bravado, but decided for various reasons it was better to keep her mouth closed.

Nelvina got Amira nearly to climax, then removed the device, spanking her with all her might, in imitation of the pleasure and pain the torturer had wreaked on her. Amira was crying, and juices were spilling onto her thighs, but she was not yet finished, and Nelvina relished keeping her there. But each spank jiggled not only Amira's backside, but the now pudgy paladin, and she was starting to wonder who the butt of the joke was by now.

The other women were assaulted with feathers, at Selina's command. Eleanor was the first to succumb to the tickling; she had been trapped in the stocks longer than any of them. The rebels laughed as she wet herself.

But then, a new interruption occurred. A pale, chubby woman in white, wearing a chef hat, came out of a servant door of the castle, pushing a cart full of pies. "I have the next batch of those disgusting cream tarts you asked for, my queen!" she shouted, before looking and realizing that her queen was in the stocks and the rebels seemed to be in charge. Her face went even paler, and she turned to run back into the building, but a few of the rebels were fast enough to halt her retreat. "Please, people, she begged. Forgive me, I only worked for her because I needed the job...please, let me go."

Selina raised an eyebrow. Should she let her go, or punish her like the rest? Was she an innocent victim, or did she take on some of the guilt as she fed the evil queens day in and day out without trying to poison them?

While she was figuring it out, Captain Elizabeth ran up to the cart, and picked out two of the pies. Placing them directly under Alizia and Carlotta, she returned to tickling them with the feather. Carlotta gave in first, making a puddle on the cream surface of the pie. Alizia soon followed.

Gortha watched this with interest. Was Elizabeth going too far? Should she stop her? Or was it a great idea?

Meanwhile, the others were losing the competition. In the end, it was the very thin doomguard who held her composure the longest.

"Stop, stop...don't" Wanda cried. "This is your fault, sister!" Zoraida griped at Zaleria. "How is this ever my fault, if anything it's yours!" Zaleria replied.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:19 pm

"No, no." Gortha knocked the pies from the Elizabeth's hands. She was worried that they were going to far, and this rioting crowd would turn on them as well. After all, they were just as naked as the women in stocks, and nearly as helpless against this hoard.

"The peasants should have the honor!" She said, getting a roar of apporaval from the crowd. She pushed the cart to the peasants, who eagerly began scooping up pies.

"...Fine." Selina said at last. The cook breathed a sigh of relief.

"You don't have to join them... but I don't like seeing you wear more clothes then us!"

"W... what?" The cook asked as Selina lunged at her, hands clawing outward...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:13 am

Selina was on the cook so quickly that the woman had no time to react. She tore away the white clothes as if they were tissue paper, revealing a flabby, rather hairy body that was clad only in some old-looking grey underwear. It wasn't long before that was ripped from the chef as well. Selina's lithe and well-endowed body contrasted with the poor chef, who tried her best to cover up. A peasant woman, laughing hysterically, grabbed one of the pies from the cart and splattered it in the chef's face, then picked up her hat from the ground. It was the only part of her outfit that was nearly intact. She rolled the hat up into a whip like-shape, then chased her around the courtyard, smacking her flabby backside with the hat as she ran.

Elizabeth puffed out her chest, challenging Gortha, upset at the orc stopping her from punishing her former allies. A pair of well-dressed teen girls, who must have been from the merchant class, picked up the grossest pies that Elizabeth had dropped, then watched the confrontation between the orc and the pirate.

The peasants raided the pie cart, not understanding that these were made with foul ingredients at the queen's orders. A few of them, obviously hungry, eagerly tasted the pastries in spite of their gamey scent, spitting them out immediately. Word soon got around what the foul-smelling foodstuffs were for, and the women in the stocks were pelted again and again.

The heroines themselves were dodging at the barrage. A few took a hit here and there, but it mostly didn't seem intentional.

Nelvina, however, was facing Amira's backside in the stocks, and the stocks were facing the crowd. Behind, there was a small castle out-structure with some barrels and crates stored in it, but Nelvina had her back to it. Splat! She felt one of the pastries burst cold and sticky against her backside. Turning around to see where it had come from, another pie hit her in the face. Clearing her eyes, she saw nothing but the crates and barrels, but there was clearly giggling coming from back there. Fuming, she considered whether to investigate. Two of the rebels had taken a big interest in Amira, so she wouldn't be leaving the torturer unattended. In fact, these two women seemed to have had such a vendetta, she assumed that they had met Amira under different circumstances, perhaps in the queen's dungeon.

The Fox was glad to see her sister standing up and taking charge. But she was still somewhat jealous of her sister and her beautiful figure. What's more, it was the Fox who fought so hard and suffered innumerable indignities to make this revolution happen, yet she wasn't getting the credit. She sighed, just as a stray pie hit the side of her face.

Makkuro caught a pie while she was still being tickled, and sadly, her mouth was open. She spat it violently in the direction of the peasants who threw it, before laughing in her surprisingly high voice.

The girls mocking Wanda had gotten to the stage Wanda was used to, when they were trying to come up with ways to relate her to a pig and treat her as such. "We should let her go and make her wrestle that chef in a mudpit!" one of them laughed. "No, said the other," pointing to Nelvina, "what about that big fat woman who was spanking the torturer?"

They looked to see Nelvina, dripping pie goo from face and backside, walking toward some barrels back behind where the action as happening.

The peasants had hit Carlotta's face and backside with several pies. The pirate crew was taking a fair amount of joy in this. They popped Alizia out of her stocks and held her arms while they pressed her face into Carlotta's backside. "OK, first mate, it's your turn to swab the decks. Swab that poop-deck until we can see our reflection in it!" They mock-ordered, pushing her face into the pie on Carlotta's backside.

(Man, I hope this gets crazy. I'm trying to up the ante a bit.)

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:00 am

The girls who were mocking Wanda undid her stocks. Unnoticed in the confusion they pushed her along until they were right behind Nelvina. Nelvina was occupied looking for whoever had just hit her in the face with a sour pie.

"If you make her submit, we'll let you go." One girl whispered to Wanda.

"Really?" Wanda asked hopefully.

"Sure!" The other girl giggled at this obvious lie. "Now, go get her!"

With that they pushed nude Wanda into Nevlinva's broad backside. The pair fell with a flop, a writhing pile of flesh. Nelvina rotated over and, seeing it was one of her enemies, tried to push her off. Her strenght was dimished to that of a pudgy woman rather then a towering amazon though, and Wanda had the advantage, sprawled over her.

Meanwhile, the pair watched in amusement, a growing circle around them.

"Nice!" One laughed. "BUt, what about the mud?"

"Well, they're already in the dirt." The other opointed out. "Now, we just have to add water..." She pointed to a nearby horse trough, with buckets nearby...

Elizabeth shoved Gortha back with one hand, putting her hands on her hips and spreading her legs in a domineering pose designed to intimidate. It worked a little less in her nude state. Gortha growled, tusks sticking out, and thrust back into Gortha. The pair were breast to breast, glowering at each other. The pirates who weren't busy forcing Amira to clean Carlotta's backside were egging them on.

The Fox didn't' like the way this going. It wasn't supposed to be chaos, and she certainly wasn't supposed to be shunted off to the side getting hit with pies in the face! She wiped her face then jumped onto a barrel, waving her arms for attention. A large majority of the crowd turned towards the naked woman flailing her arms with a mask of white cream.

"Fellow citizens, this is turning to chaos!" The Fox said. "We have overthrown the corrupt leaders of this nation! Let us punish them and then move forward with setting up a new government!"

"Look at her!"

'Who knew the Fox was so flat!" The crowd laughed.

"Uh... we need to organize, to create a structure supporting the peasants..."

"She's a right chubber too!"

"Must be all the pie she eats!"

The crowd jeered and laughed at The Fox's attempts to create order. She blushed, trying to get control of the crowd...

(This is going great! I have one picture I'd love to see. A before and after of Nelvina's transformation, maybe with some middle stages to show the change? I know your very busy, just wanted to throw that out there.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:05 am

(Ooh, I like that pic idea. Maybe also her wrestling with Wanda, once they get the mud going. Soon, probably. I finished that commission and made progress on the patreon front. I'm almost to image 1,000 there!)

The girl who had been plastering Wanda with pies, who looked to be barely 20 and well-to-do, thin but well-endowed, with red hair and freckles, stood up from behind the barrel and ran to help the other girls muddy the ground with buckets.

At first, Wanda had the clear advantage, being on top. Nelvina tried to roll her over, but to no avail. But then, one of the girls, bored with the stalemate, gave her a hand, by kicking Wanda's flank in the direction the paladin was trying to roll her, then Nelvina was on top. Rubbing a clump of mud across Wanda's face, she started punching and slapping her breasts, trying to get the amateur rogue to submit. But Wanda's will was made strong by all the teasing she had just endured. She couldn't just roll over and take it again. She had to win. She'd get her freedom and come back and save Makkuro, and maybe the queens. Shoving a knee into Nelvina's crotch, she rolled the pair of them over again. punching and tugging at the paladin's breasts, she stunned her with a punch to the chin, then turned around, and started to smother her with her big, now muddy, backside.

Elizabeth and Gortha were too intent on the power game they were playing to look up at the Fox. And so were almost all of the pirates watching them. "I'm the captain...you don't tell the captain what to do!" Elizabeth said, without blinking or looking away from the Orc, who was larger than she in almost every measure. "Oooooohhhh" said a few of the pirates, knowing the seriousness of such a statement. A number of them hastily exchanged bets on the fight they considered inevitable. Two teen girls, holding the fouled pies Elizabeth had knocked out of her hand, waited intently, deciding what was going to happen.

Alizia made a gurgling sound as her tongue lapped up the spoiled cream from Carlotta's backside like a dog eating spilled stew. She tried to pull away, but the other pirates wouldn't let her. Carlotta's blush could be seen even through the cream on her face. There might have been an unspoken attraction between her and her chosen first-mate, but the crew was making a messy mockery of it, in public. This is not how she wanted Alizia, or anyone else for that matter, to see her.

The chef was still being chased around the courtyard, by a peasant trying to whip her with the wet and rolled-up remains of her own chef hat. The peasant ran slowly enough so as to keep the portly woman working up quite a sweat, but getting close enough as to give her some red marks across her backside. The crowd never let the chef out the courtyard gate, either, forming a solid mass whenever she got too close, then pushing her back toward the area where all the action was. It was miraculous at this point that she hadn't tripped over any of the other goings-on.

The royal sisters were another center of attention. They seemed to be capable of uniting beggars, merchants, and peasants in mutual desire for revenge. A mixed group had located the queen's wands, and were in the process of finding new homes for them. "This is beneath my royal dignity." "You can stick that in your royal..." "You'll pay for this! I command you--s-s-don't stop" The sweaty, panting, sisters felt the action of the wands, and succumbed to the release provided by them, before finding the same magical tools probing a nearby orifice. The crowd cheered. "You have wrought so much evil on our land." said one milkmaid, "there's no way we can repay you in kind." "When I get loose," Zaleria said, through gritted teeth, "I'll puree you and feed you to my dogs!" The milkmaid removed the wand, looked at it, and gestured to the merchant woman holding the other wand. They swapped wands, and then, the milk maid smiled. "Now, how can we shut you up? Do you have a spell for that?" "Not like I'd ever tell you!" Zaleria growled. "Oh, well, this will have to do, then." At that point, she pushed the wand into Zaleria's mouth, and the merchant took her lead with Zoraida. "We've heard enough from you!" said the merchant woman.

Amira had been pied, tickled, whipped, and was afraid what might come next. Since Nelvina had walked away, she was left to the tender mercies of some rebel's she was certain she had interrogated in the past. The letter R on their backside made it clear that they were marked as rebels before being released. Sure, the queens could have held them or disposed of them, but often a released enemy goes right back tot heir headquarters, so there was a tendency to mark them and set them free. Amira was fairly certain she was about to regret that policy.

The Fox's face was flushed with embarrassment. She tried to take her rightful place as a leader, but the very people she had liberated were mocking her. How could they. Then she felt a tap on her shoulder, and her sister climbed up onto the barrel, her shapely hips pushing the bottom-heavy Fox to the side.

"WHAT MY HEROIC BUT SOMEWHAT UNGAINLY SISTER IS TRYING TO SAY..." she shouted, causing a much larger part of the crowd to stop and look at her, "IS THAT IT'S TIME WE CHOOSE A NEW LEADER." The Fox frowned at how much success Selina had gotten when she tried to speak. Sure, she was yelling, but also, no one was making fun of her. Of course, the various fights, chases, and confrontations didn't stop, but the vast majority of people were looking at her.

"Ah, that's better!" said a voice in the crowd.

"How can the Fox have such a pretty sister?" she heard someone else say.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:55 pm

A Trip to Nysia - Page 5 Nelvina_is_as_surprised_as_you_are_by_myds6_dcufm4c-pre
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:04 am

(That's great!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:59 am

"Ohhh..." Carlotta moaned, as Alizia's licking was getting to her. Her knees wobbled and and body shook, a fine sheen of sweat over her.

"She's enjoying it!" Laughed a pirate.

"More then that, she's about to cum!" giggled another. The nearby peasants laughed and gathered closer.

"I am no...oohhh..." She moaned. Despite herself, she felt orgasm building withing her.

Gortha felt a flash of hot orc rage at Elizabeth's remarks. She snarled, then threw a haymaker that Elizabeth barely dodged. The punch splintered a wood pillar behind her. Elizabeth gulped as the nude towering woman turned on her...

Belinna had been spanking Hillevi, but was now surrounded by peasants eagerly examining her.

"Such legs!" A man marveled. "Too bad she's so flat up top!"

"She's weird looking!" Giggled a kid. "She's got a big head!"

"Nice ass!" Laughed a heavy set woman, smacking Belinna's backside. For one of the first times in her life the wild Belinna felt shame. Her cheeks grew red and her hands moved to hide her body...

(realized we'd kind of forgotten her).

Meanwhile Hillevi had the now soft Nelvina on the ropes. Sitting on her face, smothering Nelvina, she grabbed one of her legs and pulled her into a painful stretch, that also caused Nelvina's soaking wet womanhood to be bared for all...

The Fox shoved back against her sister, trying to stand bold before the crowd.

"We should elect a parliament, representatives of people of all class to lead..."

"Ah shut up!" someone yelled.

"We want to hear the hot one chubby!" Someone laughed, causing a cheer. Selina beamed, feeling superior to her lordly sister for the first time in her life...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:22 am

Alizia's face was buried between Carlotta's cheeks.  Panting, Carlotta couldn't control herself.  Squeezed between her thighs, her cheeks, and the first mate, the latter was sprayed forcefully as the pirate came.  The other pirates laughed, and thought about what to do next.

"Look out, big girl." Elizabeth taunted, as she grabbed Gortha's extended arm and tried to flip her.  This wasn't the pirate captain's first dance, after all.  But to her chagrin, Gortha's feet stayed planted firmly on the ground.  A punch with the free arm caught the pirate in the gut, winding her and making her bend over.  The two teens watching started laughing, waiting for the right moment and target for the weaponized pies.

Belinna's hands jumped from place to place as she heard the comments, covering her small chest, then her backside, then...she couldn't very well cover her head as well, could she?  Hilevi, who had been silent except for little whines as her backside was punished, now smiled, "You noticed that, kid, did you?  I thought I was the only one who thought she had a freakishly big head."

Wanda slid back and forth over the defeated paladin.  Nelvina was outraged.  This was unbearable.  A common thief, would-be assassin--a bad one at that--was humiliating her!  Nelvina did her best to clothe her mouth, as the sticky, red-haired aperture glided back and forth over her face, but she needed to breathe.  "That's it, paladin, a little more tongue," Wanda commanded matter-of-factly.  What was worst for Nelvina is that Wanda smelled and tasted great, and her hand slid down to her own glistening orifice.  "Look, she likes it!" said one of the girls who had set up the match.  "Two happier pigs in the mud, you'll never see!" observed the girl who had hidden behind the barrels.  Nelvina's sense of honro battled with her lust.  If only she could get free and punish this harlot...this...good-tasting harlot.

The Fox pushed back, but Selina, thoroughly enjoying the attention, wouldn't budge.  "Parliament?" Selina mocked, "like those do-nothings in Amiers?  I'd think a benevolent queen, or, perhaps a dictator, is what we need to fix all the things these sisters broke!"  Just then, a voice from the crowd yelled "Get down, little tits!" right before an apple core hit the Fox in the chest.  "Don't!  Another voice in the crowd admonished, you might hit the pretty one."

The Fox had had enough, "Queen?!  That's what we were fighting against!  Monarchs clearly aren't the best sys-" at that point, she had been jostling with Selina, and now, finally, she won, her full hips pushing her sister off of the barrel.  The Fox balanced herself on the top of her barrel to continue the speech, but Selina fell into some squishy mud below.  Wiping her face, she looked up angrily.  

The Fox could call for a parliament, a constitution, as she had always wished.  But to her surprise, the crowd still wasn't listening to her.  They seemed displeased with her.  Glancing down at her sister, who, for some reason, they favored over her, she suddenly understood that pushing her off the barrel in front of them had been a bad move.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:14 pm

Gortha threw a punch into Elizabeth's gut, lifting her off the ground with the force of the blow. Elizabeth groaned, the air knocked out of her.

"How was that flabby?" Gortha taunted, wrath driving her to be meaner then her nature normally dictated. The two girls with pies waited for their opening.

Nelvina's tounge slathered Wanda's nethers. Wanda groaned in pleasure. Nelvina, losing control, found her hands drifting to her own crotch, temptation to pleasure herself too strong to resist.

"Go away! Stop mocking me!" Belinna whined as the crowd laughed. To her horror, they grew so bold as to begin pinching and smacking her exposed parts, laughing at her weak reaction.

Selina rose to her feet, wiping the mud off her.

"Sister, you've made a big mistake!" She said to the fox. Her hands darted out, grabbing The fox's feet and yanking her off balance. The fox flailed her limbs, trying to keep her balance before commically topping over. The crowd gave a cheer as Selina rounded the barrel, intent on teaching her sister a lesson...

The two former Queens looked to each other. The chaos was in their favor and they were mostly forgotten for the moment. Could this be their chance to escape?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next