Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trip to Nysia

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Trip to Nysia - Page 2 Empty Re: A Trip to Nysia

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:44 am

"Im...Eliz...Captain Eliz...well, Elizabeth will be fine."  She looked down as if biting her tongue to choke down a string of expletives.  "I'd like to help ya, but me first mate had me voted off me own ship.  Talk about blindsided, the scallywag had weaseled herself into my bunk, then, out of a fair blue sky, hit me with gale force betrayal.  But look around, most of the boats here are in flames or worse.  All's I have left anyway is this fishing dory.  It could make it to Nysia, alright, but it's going to take some time.  With her simple riggin', she don't tack as well as a tub ought."

Elizabeth sighed.  "Part of me would have liked to see my old boat and that traitorous bilge rat consumed by what scuttled these--" she gestured to the burnt and exploded boats around the harbor, "but a tankard-mate of mine told me she sailed just before the calamity."

Led to the dungeon, the three were abandoned in a dark, smelly cell for a few hours, before a small troop of guards entered, carrying a wet sponge, which they threw at the Fox's face, and three elegant ballgowns, which they sat on the cleanest bench in the room, all the while completely silent.  

As they exited and slammed the door, one guard, with a particularly deadpan voice announced: "The queen requests the pleasure of your company at a welcome-home feast this evening.  Clean yourselves, and dress properly.  We will come to get you shortly before you are expected at the event."

"But wait, what are we--" Eleanor started to ask, but the sound of metal sabatons marching down the hall told her the guard had already left the area in front of the door, leaving the same sentry that had guarded them silently for hours across the hall as the only presence beside the prisoners.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:47 pm

"That must be our quarry!" Nelivna exclaimed. "Elizabeth, if you take us to Nysia, the rich noble we serve would doubtless pay you well for your service. You could buy a new boat, or a crew to get back to your old ship and retake it! Let us away, quickly as you're little 'tub can carry us!"

"Should we get dressed?" Belinna asked.

"I suppose so." The fox said. If we are to escape, it won't happen in these cells. We have greater odds out there of finding salvation. Besides, we'll be punished if we don't comply."

"I've never worn anything so fine." Belinna admitted, holding up the gown. When she looked over, the fox had already stripped to underwear, though she left her mask on.

"I'll help you get dressed." The fox said. "Eleanor, get yourself dressed."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:06 pm

Eleanor stared at the dress, dumbfounded. "Why aren't you getting dressed?" Belinna asked, innocently. "She sent this one on purpose...to hurt me." Eleanor sighed deeply, then slipped the garment on. It was clear she didn't want to say much else about it.

A few moments later, there was a clatter of the lock opening, and the door swung open violently. Two heavily armed guards entered the room, and at least a few others could be seen waiting in the hall.

"It's time to go," said an emotionless-sounding voice, leading them out into the dungeon hall.

Captain Elizabeth led them down the quay, to the piers where the smaller fishing vessels were moored. These were mostly undamaged by the explosion that rocked the main part of the harbor, where fast merchant ships and military vehicles were docked.

The boat couldn't have been more than twenty feet in length. There was no cabin, and furs laid over beams suspended a few inches over the considerable amount of bilge water served as seats. A single raggedy sail hung from a stout-looking mast.

"Here she is. Get comfortable, if you can manage. This trip will be a long one."

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:16 am

The women were led out, their ball gowns clashing with the dank dungeon. They were marched on by quiet, unemoting guards. Dread filled each of them. What was coming? Knowing the sister Queens, nothing good...

Nelvina sat at the bow of the boat, crossing her legs and allowing the wind to blow dry her clothes and hair. She set her mace before her and fell into silent prayer.

Gortha, used to uncomfortable lodgings, was asleep curled at the other end of the boat in moments....

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:28 am

The guards led them up what seemed like endless steps, then down a long hall, through a heavily-reinforced door, then another.  Belinna tried to remember the twists and turns, but it was much to keep track of.  Eleanor walked with her head down, and seemed of little help.  Finally, a pair of guards opened an enormous door into a vaulted room of impressive length, its ribbed vaults climbing as if to the heavens themselves, and the stained glass reflecting the candle- and mage- light eerily on a scene of perhaps half a dozen long banquet tables.  At the far end of the room, in a pair of thrones, were the sisters.  Zaleria sat in what seemed to be a smaller throne.  Between the tables was what must have been a sculpture or a rather large piece of furniture, with a dropcloth over it.

The guards led them to the table nearest the thrones, and Zoraida smiled widely as they entered.  The other guests, nobly arrayed, looked on with amusement as they passed.  One could hear "Eleanor," "painter," "Fox," and "de Montaña" whispered on the tongues of the crowd, but there was too much commotion to catch what they were saying.

A quick survey of the room showed a number of guards at every entrance, and the doors and windows sparkled slightly with a greenish powder--the same as had been on the net and the bars of the ship's brig.  It occurred to the Fox that, even in such a lavish setting, the magic-proofing might have been the single biggest expenditure on the banquet hall.  She hadn't noticed it on her previous visits here.  The subterfuge she had carried out at a royal ball here and there, as serious as it seemed at the time, appeared quaint given the gravity of her current situation.

Each woman was given a substantial wooden chair, a place setting, and a full glass of wine.

"I see that our guests of honor have arrived," said Zoraida, standing, holding up her own goblet.  "I'd like to begin with a toast, to the Montana family."

Gortha woke suddenly to a splash of water.  The wind had blown up quite a storm, and the swells were splashing into the rather small vessel.  Captain Elizabeth's face showed silent concern, a disturbing sign on an experienced mariner.  It seemed this weather was bad enough to pose an actual threat to the small vessel.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Sep 23, 2018 4:30 pm

"How dare you raise your glass to my noble line!" The fox said. With a defiant gesture, she ripped off her mask. Her identity was outted anyways, but still a gasp went through the crowd.

"I am the Baroness León de Montaña, and I call you out!" She pointed at the queens.

"Uh, maybe you should be quiet..." Belinna whispered, pulling on her arm, but the firey fox could not stop.

"Yes, I am a noble, but I also fight for the people against the cruel rule of these two! Rise up and overthrow them! There is no reason to serve such cruel, inept rulers! Stand with me, proud Nysians, and throw down these wicked queens!"

(Charisma 13. I don't expect it to do anything, but I rolled a nine, so maybe there's a false expectation she won everyone over?)

Gortha moaned, clutching her stomach.

"I don't think I should have drunken that grog..." She moaned, looking a bit green as the boat rocked violently. Nelvina, the stout warrior, was fine on the other hand.

"How can I help?" She asked Captain Elizabeth.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 25, 2018 1:12 am

The room was silent for a moment.  Then, it erupted in laughter.  Some of the people in the room must have disapproved of aspects of Zoraida's rule.  But there were courtiers whose status depended on her.  There were nobles who had filled their coffers while the sovereign turned a blind eye to the treatment of her subjects, as long as a certain degree of deference and loyalty were offered to her.  This castle, and this environment were hers without question.

Zoraida herself wore a wide grin as she stood up from her throne.  "I take it no one has ever mistaken you for a genteel house guest.  And I was just about to offer you a present.  She gestured to one of her ministers, who brought an elaborate-looking scroll to the Fox and presented her with it.  Another offered a quill.

"It's a document, confessing to your crimes, admitting that you will remain rightfully our house guest until such time as we deem necessary, informing the public that your revolutionary stunts were a foolish joke form which you now recant, and turning over your ancestral lands to the state of Nysia.  In return, we'll let your big-headed little friend leave unharmed.  Please sign on the line."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 25, 2018 4:45 am

"I will not sign!" The fox declared.

"Uh, maybe sign it..." Belinna interjected fearfully, looking about.

"I will never sign anything admitting the legitimacy of these buffons and harlots!" She waved a finger at each sister in turn. "If these wretched nobles gathered will not rise up, the people will! I will see you deposed and punished for you crimes, just like I personally did in the arena of Enferia, when you were stripped and urinated on each other in public, exposed and shamed as the shams you are!"

A hush fell over the crowd. Every single soul gathered knew this was NOT the thing to say to these two....

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 25, 2018 5:14 am

Zoraida bit her tongue...she wanted to lash out, but her game was not over yet. "Amira? I think our guest needs a little incentive."

A bronze-skinned woman wearing a leather corset came out of a room behind the throne dais, and made her way to the floor only about five yards from the Fox. She was approaching the odd piece of furniture under a cover. She had something in her hand, but it was hidden behind her back for the moment. She then pulled the dropcloth off the object. It was a pillory, sparkling green with the same antimagic as the doors and windows, Inside it, naked as the day she was born, was Selina, the Fox's little sister. Selina had turned 18 only last year; she had rejected all suitors, and was known for her strong will. But there were tears flowing from her eyes as Amira removed the gag from her mouth. "Sister!" she shouted, hyperventilating.

Zoraida grinned, stung by the comments, but now convinced she had the upper hand again. "Poor Selina has been waiting here a long time for you to arrive. But we'll let her go without harming a hair on her head if you sign."

The Fox tried to run to her sister, but three of the doomguard blocked her way. Then, she saw Amira produce what has been out of sight. It was her whip! She cracked it next to Selina's vulnerably-posed backside and smiled at the Fox.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 25, 2018 2:47 pm

(I thought for a second you were bringing in the sptial mage, lol. The new characters are so good, I hope to see some illustrations soon! I know you're super busy, just excited)

The Fox looked surprised, then furious, then hung her head. She couldn't let harm befall her sister, no matter what the cause. Not while she had a way to stop it. At least her sister might be able to carry on the family name with her dignity still intact (though, after being exposed before the nobility, that might not be true).

"I'll sign." Seline said. Belinna and Eleanor breathed a sign of relief. A few nobles groaned, eager to see the caged woman punished.

A guard brought over the quill and contract. While the Queen sister gloated with huge grins, The Fox took up the quill...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:58 pm

(Oh, yeah...I do a trick where I build the characters before I describe them.  I can render them, minus complex setting and poses, for now.)

The Fox signed on the line.  The minister took the document, held it up for all to see, then retired through a door behind the thrones with it.  

Zoraida smiled.  "That was more...sensible than I expected from you."  She clapped her hands.  A pair of gods took hold of the Fox, and another took Belinna.  "I will honor my promise.  Your little friend and sister can leave here, unharmed--in a few days.  Eleanor and you will stay with me.  She KNOWS what she did.  For now...did I ever tell you about the magics of my castle?  You see, the antimagic treatment does more than one thing.  It prevents new enchantments from being cast, but it also preserves enchantments cast before it was used.  You know what my favorite part of Enferia was?  The arena.  Before you try to remind me of some ignominious defeat, let me explain.  The arena magic, cast by Syndra, prevents harm.  This is ideal for the castle of a ruler.  There might be all manner of revolutionaries and assassins who'd like to do me in."  The Ebon Whisper, standing behind the throne, grinned notably as Zoraida gestured to her.  "I have all sorts of guards and security systems, but nothing would make me safer at home than a spell that prevents injury inside the castle grounds.  It's a big area, and complex, not like the arena in Enferia.  And I'll have to admit, Syndra's magics are complex and hard to replicate.  But, at great expense, I managed a version of the enchantment.  Well, it isn't perfect.  Syndra's magic prevents harm, but allows one to feel pain.  This one, well...it INTENSIFIES the pain.  I've usually seen this as a flaw in my version of the spell.  But tonight, it may be a gainful feature."  

A large door creaked open at the end of the hall, and another pillory, on a base with wheels like the one in the middle of the room, was pulled in.

"Oh, I DO like family reunions, sister!" Zaleria beamed.

"Then you'll enjoy this a great deal," Zoraida replied.  "But we have one more order of business.  The de Montana lands.  They will be divided among my most helpful servants.  Ebon Whisper, kneel before me."  A guard handed Zoraida a ceremonial sword, and she knighted her assassin.  "Hilevi?"  The mercenary captain knelt before her, and was knighted.  "Wanda?"  The chubby redhead girl who had run away in the market of Enferia was knighted.

"The de Montana lands will be divided into four parts. offering equal resources and luxuries by the royal cartographer, and the three of you will decide amongst yourself which you will take.  The fourth part, I will offer to another servant who proves worthy.  At that point, you will be registered as nobles of Nysia, as the de Montanas have been removed from the ranks.  Now, on with the festivities!  But first, will you be a problem, o fae one?  Would you like to join the sisters, or remain as you are for now?"  She gestured to the Fox, who was being fitted into the second pillory, and Eleanor, who was receiving the same with a third. A fourth pillory was still in the hallway waiting to be brought in, but the guards were waiting, perhaps for instructions from the queen.

Nelvina had used her strength to literally hold the boat together during the worst part of the storm.  It had now died down, and was eerily quiet except for the crashing of the waves.  "You've saved all our hides. That storm could have drowned us all.  But now the good news; I tried to stay on course during the gale, we'll be arriving in Nysia forthwith."  She pointed out to the far horizon, where the eye could just about make out a port in the distance.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 25, 2018 6:09 pm

A Trip to Nysia - Page 2 Amira_1_by_myds6-dcns3sm

A Trip to Nysia - Page 2 Amira02_by_myds6-dcns4n5

A Trip to Nysia - Page 2 Pill01_by_myds6-dcns7b5

The Selina model is slenderer than most I make. And since it's all there to see, it's no illusion.

A Trip to Nysia - Page 2 Pill02_by_myds6-dcns7mw

Only the backside size has been "enhanced" much.

A Trip to Nysia - Page 2 Pill03_by_myds6-dcns7xk

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 26, 2018 1:01 am

"I'll stay where I am, thanks." Belinna said. She had to get out of here! This had gone south so quick, and her magics didn't work here!

Meanwhile, the Fox was causing a ruckus, giving one last attempt to escape.

"You liar! You said you'd let her go!" She roared, shoving the guards who moved her towards the pillory and going for one of their swords.

(17. A good roll, but I understand it will do very little to help. Just figured its what the Fox would do.)

*** Nelivna laid back, rubbing her sore arms She'd just put in incredible strain holding the boat together. Now she was tire, sore and soaked from the waves which had splashed them. Gortha was in even worse shake. Drastically sea sick, she looked more green then normal, laying in the bow.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 26, 2018 4:17 am

((17. Actual guard roll, lol. Don't worry about the Fox, she'll have help soon!))

With a sudden roundhouse punch, the baroness tried to free herself. The large guard dodged with a speed that surprised her. Heavily armored and well-trained. That boded ill for her escape.

"We didn't lie. We're going to let her go, and she'll be unharmed, as long as you keep your part of the bargain to stay with us," Zoraida said, matter-of-factly. The various nobles were starting to clamor for something to happen.

Zaleria smiled as the stocks were clamped down around the Fox. "I'm going to have some of this myself," she said to Amira, "before leaving you to your...professional duties." "Save some for our newly-dubbed nobles," Zoraida mused, "spanking the asses that used to occupy the thrones they just received would be a good celebration for a job well-done."

Emma, Hilevi, and Makurro lined up behind Selina, as Zoraida focused her attentions on Eleanor. "Bring me that paintbrush of hers, and some paint!" she called to one of her servants.

The nobles climbed out of their seats for a closer look, circling the bound women like hungry wolves. Belinna considered getting up, but one of the Queen's heavily-armored guards sat at the table next to her, where Eleanor had sat a few moments ago. "You can get out of this. You just have to sit here and behave yourself." The voice was more congenial than she had heard from the stoic guards.

Zaleria, though, was pushing the Fox's hair out of her face, and examining it carefully. "You're not afraid, are you? You should be." Walking around to the other side, she started to tear off the ballgown.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 26, 2018 3:12 pm

While the bound Fox's clothes were torn, she gritted her teeth. She didn't intend to give Zaleria any satisfaction. As more and more of her bare form became revealed though, she could feel the fear show on her face. Her nerves and her lower lip begin to quiver.

"Stay strong... for the revolution!" She thought, though it was hard to imagine a naked woman in stocks as a revolutionary symbol.

Belinna looked to the source of the voice hopefully. Perhaps this was one of those revolutionaries The Fox spoke so often of, who would aid them! Though, at this point, Belinna had little faith in the Fox's words...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 26, 2018 11:15 pm

(Do you want to describe her underclothes/build, or do you want me to? Any secrets there?)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 27, 2018 12:38 am

(nothing planned, go nuts if you have ideas)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 27, 2018 2:48 am

As Zoraida tore away the dress slowly, the Fox's reason for apprehension became clear. Under frilly white panties, she shared the feature of a big, prominent backside with her sister; but the similarity ended there; while Selina had a thin, soft but toned abdomen, the Fox had a bit of a round paunch that protruded some in front of her. But her expression turned to stark fear when the top of the dress tore from her.

"That's....that's a great deal of padding," the queen commented. At first, no one was sure if she was referring to the belly or the backside, but Zoraida let there be no doubt, as she reached for the lacy bra, unclasped it, and held it aloft so everyone could witness the generous amount of padding. "N-no..." was all the Fox could muster, as her smallish breasts were put on display.

"Don't worry, darling, perhaps you're just a late bloomer," Zoraida teased, "although maybe you should start eating whatever your little sis here does." She poked and prodded the breasts for a while, and some of the nobles walked to the front of the pillory for a better view.

Zoraida tired of this game, walked around and grabbed the waistband of the frilly panties. "I wonder how a fox's ass differs from a horse's ass...I bet they are rather similar," she said, tugging upward. The humiliated baroness tried to maintain her composure as the cloth dug into her crack and split her womanhood, but it was too much, and she let out a whimper: "stop, down....down."

"You like down? Down it is." The queen was happy to oblige, revealing the chubby butt and hairy pussy of the baroness. She left the panties hanging at mid thigh, to add to the humiliating spectacle.

That's when the spanking began. While Amira stood by with a very familiar whip, Zoraida wanted this to be personal, so she left red handprints with each swing. Zaleria had been doing the same to Eleanor for a while already, and Hilevi had Selina in tears, as Makkuro and Wanda waited their tuen eagerly. The nobles cheered with each shriek or groan from the prisoners.

At a nearby table, the knight gestured to the spankings. "You stay a quiet dinner guest, polite as anywhere, if you don't want to join your allies there. The sisters are out for blood tonight. Thankfully, no one's hetting any, due to the enchantments she put on this place."

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 27, 2018 5:18 am

The Fox tried to stay strong. Despite her blushing, she kept her face flat and unemotive as her padded bra was removed. She winced when her panties were pulled up, then her jaw dropped when the were pulled to her knees. She looked hurt when her belly and small breasts were mocked. But still, she managed to keep her reactions in check.

Then, the spanking started.

The Queen had spoken truly. The pain was greatly, greatly increased. The first spanking was a light and gentle blow, but it caused her to wince. The second was more firm, and she bit her lip. The third caused her to gasp in pain. Then, it was all over. The blows came hard and fast, and the enhanced pain overwhelmed her quickly. In less then ten seconds, The Fox was bawling uncontrollably. Her body gyrated with each blow, small breast bucking, thighs gyrating, legs shaking. Her belly jiggled and shook as she squealed out with no self control left to her, tears flowing.

"Who are you?" Belinna asked the night, looking away from this rather terrifying affair. Everyone else gathered laughed excitedly.

"How do we take your ship?" Nelvina asked. "Where they'll be oppostion? We'll help you if you continue to help us!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 27, 2018 6:57 pm

Elizabeth's ship was large, and sat much higher in the water than the little fishing boat they were in. Sailing it took a decent-sized crew, Nelvinna estimated at least 15 or 20. This was not going to be easy.

But the captain was sailing straight for it, ready to board. "Carlotta. If we take first-mate, er, Captain Carlotta prisoner, we'll have something to negotiate with--at least in theory. Well, come to thing of it, they voted for her over me, so some of them must like her."

Eleanor whined as her backside was punished by Zaleria. A temporary pause offered some reprieve, but it was only long enough for a short conversation. "Switch?" Zoraida said to her sister. "Of course!" Zaleria responded. Zoraida stood in front of her former lover, with arms crossed across her chest. "What are we to do with you, little painter? You left my castle, humiliated me, then went with my sister to make me jealous. You subsequently tried to betray her as well." Zoraida sighed and picked up Eleanor's paintbrush, and a palette of paints. "Well, darling, I need you to learn that you weren't all that great. My feelings about you aren't so much heartbreak, as yearning for revenge. And here you are, helpless before us, your red-spanked butt jiggling out of one side of the stocks and your pathetic face and floppy tits on the other. Which side shall I paint?" Eleanor was unable to make words, simply letting out little moans and whines. The crowd of nobles cheered Zoraida on as she proceeded to paint the word "cow" across Eleanor's inflamed backside.

Things were going fairly badly for Selina as well. Hilevi, Makkuro, and Wanda had already taken turns reddening her backside with their hands, and Amira now started using the whip on it. Meanwhile, Hilevi dropped her trousers to mid-thigh, and backed up to the pillory. "You can kiss, it, dear, I'm a noble now, and you're nothing!" she taunted to the formerly noble girl. "That's it, kiss it real good. More.... Wanda, you're next." Wanda, uncertain at first, was caught up in the moment and pressure to please her companions who would be ruling the plots of land next to hers. She looked at Makkuro, who nodded assent, and then slid her trousers and underwear down, presenting her backside for Seline to kiss. When the girl didn't respond immediately, she backed it into her, smothering her groans.

"Well, Fox," said Zaleria, "you humiliated so many of the nobles in this room before, why did you think they'd rise up in support of you? Wow. That's quite a body you've been hiding under all those clothes. I bet you were jealous of your little sister's figure? That's very common, I hear," she said, tossing her hair and looking to make sure Zoraida had been too busy to hear her. She ran her fingers over the small breasts, then down to the soft pouch of her stomach, which she grabbed. Then, slapping her backside very hard, she said, "You probably deserve more of this, but I'm not one to merely follow in my sister's footsteps; there must be a few more things we can do to enjoy this first night together. Maybe I'll get my court writing suggestions, since your every night will be like this for the foreseeable future. Shall I cover you in honey and leave you at the beehives? Maybe, but not tonight. Do you know what? Your ugly face offends me." She turned to one of the tables, and picked up a creamy dessert. With great gusto, she smushed it all over the Fox's face and hair. "Now that's better. Can you see?" She cleared the Fox's eyes, then gestured to the crowd of laughing nobles. "Amira, I think it's time for you to leave the little one alone and work on this troublemaker." The torturer nodded, and soon was using the Fox's own whip on her.

"Courtiers," said Zaleria, "Any suggestions of what we can do with this little traitor to the crown right now?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Sep 29, 2018 3:04 am

Nelivna looked to the large ship. Tactics would be needed to deal with such numbers.

"You two try to sneak aboard from the aft and take the first mate Carlotta." She said. "I will go from port and cause a distraction with the crew to aid you."

They briefly discussed this plan, then Gortha and Elizabteh dropped Nelivna off to cause her distraction...

The courtiers went wild with suggestions to Zaleria of what to do with the Fox.

"Give her to us!" One man said lustily.

"Squeeze her little udders!"

"Maker her dance!"

"Put her on display in the courtyard!"

"Tickle her!"

"All good suggestions!" Zaleria laughed while The Fox's jaw dropped. "But what to choose..."

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Sep 29, 2018 11:54 am

Selina breathed free again, as Wanda's backside was removed from her face.  Wanda pulled up her trousers and pointed to Makkuro, who instead of following suit, slapped the young woman with a pie in the face.

"Give me one of those," said Zoraida, doing the same to Eleanor, letting the gooey pie filling stick to her face, as she then used the brush to take chocolate from yet another pie and paint a brown pattern on the white skin of her torso that resembled the pattern on a cow.

Zaleria, listening to suggestions, smiled, "I think we can accommodate more than one of those suggestions."  She ordered the three sets of stocks, which were on a wheeled base, moved to the courtyard, where the public was invited in, under heavy guard.

Belinna thought of attempting to run away from the courtyard, but the guard that had sat next to her accompanied her.  "Who am I?" she said, "Just someone who thinks you have nothing to do with this, and don't need to be a part of this spectacle.  If I were you, I'd just keep my head down until I was set free, and get out of this without...complications."

A herald announced, "These are the de Montana sisters, Selina, who is to be released tomorrow, and the Baroness, confessed and caught red-handed to be the subversive bandit known as the Fox.  She has hereby officially renounced her previous revolutionary and subversive activities, and abdicated her family's nobility.  In her wisdom, Queen Zoraida has split the fiefdom between the Ebon Whisper, Wanda, and Hilevi, all of whom she has dubbed as nobility."

The nobles and some of the townspeople cheered.  Some of the townspeople and peasants looked distraught.  A woman in a hooded cloak said very quietly to another, "That's it?  She surrendered?"  The other looked down and whispered, "They had her sister, what do you expect."  "I don't know, courage?" said the one in the hood.  "She wasn't willing to sacrifice family."  "I suppose it's over then, hmmm?"  "Sadly, it seems so."  "But the people were almost ready."  "Without her fighting skills and leadership, there's no challenge against all those troops and all that magic."  A doomguard walked close, and the women ended their conversation, the hooded one walking away.

Once in the courtyard, Zoraida put a bucket under Eleanor's dangling breasts, "milking" them while Amira spilled a bucket of milk over her upper back, creating the illusion below that it was working.  "Maybe I should put a ring through your nose and lead you around by a rope," Zoraida threatened.

Zaleria, taking the suggestion and seeing the "cow" humiliation Zoraida had planned for their former lover, thought to combine these and borrow some elements.  She had a bucket of thick cream poured over the baroness' body, and similarly fondled and "milked" her.  The Fox moaned incoherently, more from the humiliation than physical sensation.  "I wonder if 'milk' comes out of the other end, too?" she thought out loud.

When this activity was over, Hilevi slid her pants down, and presented her backside for the Fox to kiss.  Zaleria, at the same time, produced a feather, and started running it over the Fox's body and armpits.  She convulsed in laughter as the mercenary's backside closed in on her...

Climbing over the aft of the ship was a feat, as it was the tallest part of the hull.  But Elizabeth knew the ship inside and out, and Gortha was strong and athletic.  Arriving on the top deck, they thankfully found it nearly empty, except for a pirate that Elizabeth recognized as Aliza, who was steering the ship.  Aliza was a svelte pirate, with crimson hair.  She wore a white ruffled shirt that had seen better days, olive pants, and a matching bandana on her head.  Elizabeth was unsure how to proceed, as Aliza had been the deciding vote to make Carlotta the captain.

Carefully sliding out two belaying pins, she handed one to Gortha, gesturing that no one was to be seriously hurt.  After that move she hesistated.  Aliza could easily raise the alarm, but if they tied her up or knocked her out, who would have the helm?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Oct 01, 2018 11:58 pm

The Fox waited, allowing Hillevi to get close. Then, with all the furiousness she could muster she bit hard on the presented backside, chomping down with all her fury and humiliation!

While the other two had gone around Nelinva climbed over the other side as stealthy as she could manage (15). She crept over the side. While Gortha and the former captain hesitated, Nelinva creep up behind the nearest pirate and drew her mace, raising it up to knock the unaware woman senseless! (18)

Last edited by splotch on Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:06 am

(Ooops, it was Hilevi's butt...and we have a few pirates between the side she climbed on and the helm.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Oct 02, 2018 3:57 am

(updated)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content