Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Trip to Nysia

2 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Trip to Nysia - Page 6 Empty Re: A Trip to Nysia

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:22 pm

Gortha grabbed Elizabeth by the hair and slammed her down. One of the girls splattered Elizabeth with the pie she was holding as she struggled against the Orc. Some of the pirates, interested to see their captain fighting, gathered round, but none of them felt like taking on the green-skinned woman.

Wanda exploded over the paladin’s face, collapsing into a position lying atop her. Nelvina’s hands finished just around that time. “Ew, gross!” said one of the girls who had planned to get them to fight, kicking at Wanda’s chubby flank. “We wanted to see you fight, not….whatever THAT was.” Nelvina was trapped under an exhausted Wanda. “Let’s get them back to the stocks, eh, girls?” said another.

“Get out of there! Ow!” Belinna called. The crowd kept bothering her. Anger was building up in her. If she had thought about it, using her powers on the townspeople would have seemed like a bad idea. But she didn’t really think about it.

The Fox and Selina squirmed about, covered in slimy mud. They had gone from trying to arrange a government after the revolution, to two jealous sisters, sliding over one another like piglets at nursing time. The crowd cheered them on. Selina was a clear favorite, but no one wanted it to stop right now.

The two former Queens looked to each other. The chaos was in their favor and they were mostly forgotten for the moment. Could this be their chance to escape? If only they had a way of removing themselves from the stocks that they had designed to be so impervious to magic.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:34 am

Elizabeth raised a knee, connecting with Gortha’s bare crotch. The half orc doubled over in pain, clutching her nethers. Elizabeth struggled to catch her breath, both women listing in pain.

Nelvina moaned, the woman dragging her sprawled our body by one ankle.

“You’re making a mistake,” she managed to moan. “I don’t belong in stocks!”

The Fox kicked at the sister, lacking all her normal grace as she writhed in the mud. How has it come to this? Her plans ending in such disaster?

At that moment Belinna’s Spell took effect, animating the clothing of every peasant in the crowd. People screamed as their clothes came to life, thrashing wildly like wild animals and scaring everyone out of their wits!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jan 23, 2019 11:39 pm

The crowd panicked at the sudden animation of their wardrobe. More than a few maidens started stripping to get away from the textiles gone haywire. Belinna grinned at the chaos she had wrought,

Grabbing the othe pie from the girl, Elizabeth splashed it in Gortha's face, hopingto blind her momentarily. Then she tackled her to the ground.

Nelvina's complaints were ignored as she felt herself being locked in the stocks, Wanda,though, had more luck, as the cook, still being chased ran into the girls who were restraining her. In no time, she had released Makkuro, and the two of them were running to release the queens.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Jan 24, 2019 2:35 am

Elizabeth tackled Gortha, who was blinded by the pie. For the moment her great strength was useless. Elizabeth took full advantage of this fact with a few brutal blows to the abs of the half orc.

Nelvina squirmed in the stocks, gut hanging low, pale butt sticking straight out. It was no use though. Her great faith based strength was gone, replased by this flabby weakness.

The Fox kicked wildly at her sister, as the pair wrestled in the mud. She was the only one at the perfect angle to see Makkuro and Wanda running towards the Queens. They were going to be free!

"Everyone! Look!" She yelled, pointing at the Queens.

"Shut up, tiny tits!" Her sister yelled, unaware of the danger. She caught The Fox's by the ankle and gained leverage over her, only concerned at the moment with besting her sister.

The crowd was equally unaware. Many people had stripped off their wildly alive clothes, while Belinna watched and laughed.

"Call me scrawny? Well you're all chubby and pale!" She giggled.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:11 pm

Elizabeth was on top for now. She barely remembered the Orc's assertion of control over her, the slight that began this conflict, but it wasn't unusual among pirate crews to settle such issues of pecking order with the fists. And this wasn't Elizabeth's first dance.

Nelvina shrieked a bit as the girls started to spank her backside. She never expected that! It hurt, but it hurt her pride more.

The Fox managed to get to her hands and knees, "look, they're e-" she was slammed face first in the mud before she could finish the sentence as her sister pulled her legs out from under her. Mud dripped from her face as she picked her head up. "Zoraida! Escaping!" She shouted.

Wanda and Makkuro had each unlocked one of the sisters' stocks. The queens were loose, and without the stocks, they were able to use magic again, although their own enchantments prevented anyone from being seriously injured on the castle grounds.

Some of the peasants were too distracted to notice, but those who heard the Fox gasped as Zoraida stood up, and, trying and failing to look intimidating in her present state of dress and cleanliness shouted, "You'll all pay for this!" before running with her sister in the direction of the keep. "Let's get the others out, Zaleria said in a lower voice, gesturing toward the stocks." "There's no time," Zoraida replied, "And we don't need them to have our revenge. EVERYONE WILL PAY! Get to the keep!" The two sisters turned and headed toward the door, Wanda and Makkuro following at a distance to hold off any resistance.

Some of the peasants blushed at Belinna's words, but two or three of the bigger women seemed to take it especially personally. "YOU did this?" they said, looking at the clothes they had just cast off, "get her!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Jan 25, 2019 5:41 am

Gortha managed to throw Elizabeth off her. She rose, groaning from the blows.

"Crazy pirate bitch!" The half orc growled, rubbing a bruised breast and wiping the remnants of pie from her face. Elizabeth was just rising to strike again when she caught a glimpse of the escaping group with the Queens.

"Stop them!' She commanded to her nude pirate crew. They charged boldly... but ran into Makkuro. The nude warrior laid three out with one spinning heel kick, while Wanda caught the last one with a surprise hammerfist. Elizabeth cursed, taking off running towards them. Gortha groaned and hobbled after.

Nelvina, crying hysterically from her shamefully spanking in stocks, heard the Fox speak.

"Zoraida! Escaping!" She heard. And that changed everything. Feeling her righteous rage overwhelm humiliation, pain and arousal, She began to transform. Her limbs firmed and hardened. Her stomach sunk in, transforming into tight abs. Her butt tightened into a sphere of muscle, that actually stung the woman's hand on the next spank.

"OW! What the hell?" Was all the girl managed to say before Nelvina, straining her mighty muscles burst from her bonds, shattering the magic proof wood with pure divine muscle.

The girl's flinched back, terrified. Nelvina turned, glowering at them. The pair tried to move away, but Nelvina's coiled muscles moved like lighting. She caught each of them by the back of their dresses, grasping the trailing fabric in one hand with a flexing bicep. Then she raised up her foot and kicked hard into one woman's butt, knocking her with equal force into the other. They flew forward, their clothes staying in Nelvina's grip as they fell face down in the mud in their underwear.

Nevlina moved to expose them farther, but Gortha called out as she ran.

"Nelvina! Fox! Belinna! Their getting away hurry!"

Nelvina pondered whether to do the right thing or what she wanted to do, expose these two and humiliate them.

Belinna was already running, many nude peasants hot on her trail...

Meanwhile the Fox rose to her feet, turning to her sister.

"Selina, come on!" She urged. "We have to stop them!"

"I'm staying, to rule Nysia!" Selina said, standing firm and pround despite her dirty nude form. The peasants around her cheered.

"What?! That's crazy!" The Fox said.

"I will be the new Queen!" Selina said, her voice already growing haughty.

"I... if you do that, I'll return after I stop them, and start a new rebellion!" The Fox, equally a concerned citizen and jealous sister spoke.

"Who would follow you, tiny tits!?" Laughed an old man nearby. The Fox blushed, covering her mud and cake covered breasts again while everyone laughed.

"So, you threaten your own sister?" Selina glowered. "In that case, I declare you an outlaw! You'll no longer be welcome in Nysia! You can run naked all the way back to Enferia for all I care!"

The many citizens who'd sided with Selina moved forward, menacing the Fox who gulped nervously..

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:16 pm

(Oooooh, this is great!)

"Quick! Get inside and we'll bar the door!" Zoraida said to Zaleria, the two of them almost to the door. Wanda looked over her shoulder distractedly, realizing that the queens might just leave her and Makkuro to fight the crowd while they hid inside.

Gortha managed to catch up with Wanda and landed a punch in her soft stomach. As she doubled over, Gortha managed to hit her in the jaw, stunning her, as she made toward the escaping queens. Elizabeth had squared off with Makkuro, and was not faring as well. The pirate took a kick in the groin and an uppercut tot he chin that sent her sprawling to the ground. Even nude and covered in pie, the Ebon Whisper seemed almost invincible. She turned to chase Gortha.

Nelvina sighed. There was no time right now to further humiliate the girsl who ahd been so cruel to her. Doing so would lead to losing her diving strength again. But she was far from finished with them. She ran toward the queens, making sure to step on the one teen's backside as she ran and the other's back of the head, pushing her face even deeper in the squelchy mud.

Nelvina's powerful thight brought her right to Makkuro, who had her back turned now that she was trying to stop Gortha. Nelvina grabbed the assassin's trailing hair, whipping her head back. Makkuro turned around to deliver a kick, but her foot met Nelvina's hand, and was held at head height. Nelvina's foot landed a powerful kick in the groin, and she lifted the stunned assassin over her head, using her to knock down Wanda, who was recovering from the hits Gortha had landed on her.

At this point, Zaleria realized that she needed to stop Gortha herself if they were going to make it to the door. Her hands crackled with lightning, and then she threw a ball of electricity, hitting Gortha right in her tenderized privates. The electricity didn't injure her, but having her pussy electrified was an entirely new experience.

Belinna ran as fast as she could toward the melee. The commoners following her were so enraged, she almost wished she could hide in the castle. She didn't have much of a plan, so running suited her fine for now.

"Get her!" the peasants said, creatively, as they closed on the Fox. "But, I brought you this revolution! I got rid of the queens. You should be thanking me." "Actually," said Selina, "they seem to have gotten free. So you did NOTHING. All hail queen Selina!" she said, and a good forty percent of the crowd in hearing range responded with the same chant. It wasn't everyone, but the Fox knew it was enough. She wouldn't be able to talk them down, to stop this from happening.

Giving up on her sister for now, she ran in the direction of the keep, her allies, and the queens.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:43 pm

"OooooOOOHHH!" Gortha bellowed, knees buckling. Electric energy coursed through her crotch. It was a shocking mix of pain/pleasure that caused an instant orgasm.

"Ooohh.." She moaned in release. She heard the angry mob coming but at the moment it all felt so far away...

The Fox ran full bore, bare ass shaking wildly. Her slight belly jiggled and her minuscule chest shook. Selina watched as her 'people' chased her, crossing her arms under her own bare large bust and grinning at her sister's wild escape.

The Fox and Belinna were the quickest, but had the greatest distance to cover. They caught up with the Queens just as Nelvina did, the moment they reached the open gate of the fortress.

The two Queens turned to face off with their opponents. They raised their hands, magic cackling in a threatening display that brought the nude trio of heroes up short.

"Stay back!" The two Queens called.

Meanwhile, atop the wall of the fortress, two elite guards stood leaning and the stone wall. They looked down, studying the scene. They'd watched their cruel, abusive Queens take a massive series of humiliations with great relish. Now the Queens were directly below them, in a stand off with the outlaw and her companions.

"What do you think?" One guard, a woman asked her companion. "I've got five silver on the Fox and her crew."

"No bet." The man with her shook his head. But, I think we've got to do our duty as guards..."

"Meaning what?" The woman with him asked.

"Meaning these naked ladies are attempting to unlawfully enter the fortress." The man explained with a grin. "We've got to do what we can to stop them. Ready the tar."

Zaleria and her sister stood shoulder to shoulder. They looked nervously from The Fox to Belinna to Nelvina, then behind them where Gortha and Elizabeth struggled to their feet. A few yards farther several dozen angry peasants were approaching.

"Get inside!" Zaleria hissed to her sister.

"No!" The Fox yelled. Her and her companions lunged towards the Queens...

...And that was the moment the guards dumped the tar.

In times of war the tar would be a lethal defense, heated to a boil to fling on enemies below. Now though, it was cool as a a vast cauldron of black pitch fell upon all five women below.

The five were coated, head to toe in the stuff. They gasped and sputtered, struggling to stay on their feet. Their naked bodies shined with the pitch. The Queens in paticular screamed in disgust as they were coated.

Zaleria, her wits still somewhat aobut her, grabbed her sobbing sister's arm and pulled her slick body towards the fort. As she turned, she saw a line of guards blocking her way.

"What are you doing? Get out of the way!" Zaleria screamed. "By order of the Queen!"

"From the sound of things, you're no longer the Queen." He pointed over her shoulder, his finger aimed at Selina. "She is."

"You'll pay for this you bastard!" Zoradia hissed, through her tear streaked tar covered face.

"You'll find no entry here." The guard said firmly. Then he smiled. "Perhaps you can find a shop keep with a brillow pad to scrub you clean elsewhere."

"AHHHH!" Zoradia lunged at him, but her sister pulled her back. The two seethed and writhed, filthy bodies against each other.

Meanwhile, Gortha and Elizabeth limped over to their pitch covered companions.

"We've got to get out of here!" Gortha said, the peasants right behind them.

"Where?" The Fox moaned, unsuccessfully trying to wipe tar from her face.

"My ship!" Elizabeth said.

"That's across town!" Belinna moaned in disgust. But what choice did they have?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:41 am

(Hope this isn't too lame, it's what I had planned for the baddies to escape before)

"Get them!" ordered Selina. The mass of peasants pressed in tight around them. The chance of getting through the gate with such a big host opposing them looked terrible.

That's when they saw the light. A brightly-glowing gold light. It shifted and got taller and wider, until it was roughly humanoid in shape. And finally, it became the shape of an extremely curvaceous woman. It was an image of Syndra, made of gold light. Floating a bit above the ground, her first response was to laugh. The Fox looked down at her tar-covered nude body, and was sure that Syndra could see her.

The peasants, dumbfounded by this turn of events, stopped advancing, but were still blocking the way.

"Oh, poor Zoraida," the golden Syndra said, "Your outside is now the color of your heart inside." Zoraida scowled, as if to speak, but Zaleria stomped on her foot, stopping her. "You were a companion, but not a friend. You were a queen, but not my equal. What is it you deserve? Do you deserve to rot here in your former kingdom? No doubt your former subjects here would enjoy that." Zoraida looked, terrified, and the menacing crod of unruly peasants and townspeople.

"I owe you nothing, Zoraida, but here you are, robbed of everything you held dear, and, perhaps, in need of a hasty exit."

Zoraida looked on, silent, as much as being silent while she was so angry was killing her.

"Not for you, nor your worth, not any affection for you, do I offer this. I offer it for my own continued amusement. I can teleport you, and all your 'companions' back to Enferia. And yes, Fox, before you ask, that goes for you as well...and your allies. The orc, the paladin, even that dirty pirate. But, if I get you out of this...tenuous situation, you will be mine. What do I get out of it? You'll serve me in the arena until I decide otherwise."

"No!" shouted voices in the crowd. They are ours to punish! Seline ordered them to advance, but Syndra's magical projection held up her hand and a gold wall protected the heroines and villainesses alike.

"If you still need satisfaction, perhaps your new queen would be willing to obtain it for you. Before I take them to Enferia, you may punish each of them. They will not offer resistance. When you are finished, I shall take them to Enferia. Step forward, new queen."

((Seline can do whatever she wants to any of them (on either side) for a while, then Syndra teleports ALL of them but Seline (all that came from Enferia at the beginning of the story, and maybe Amira, too) right to the center of a packed arena. We can leave it off there, or have them duke it out with new allegiances; it will be much harder for the sisters to control their mercenaries and minions now that they have no power but their own magic. For now, though, the order of business is--anything left that you want Seline to do to the villainesses, or her sister, or anyone else?))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Jan 29, 2019 4:43 pm

Zaleria had her hand clamped over Zoradia's mouth, to keep her from saying anything to blow their chances of escape. Their guards were close, Makkuro in a defensive position, crouched low if her Queens gave the order to attack.

The other five were pressed in tight together. The clean ones were getting sticky tar all over their bare bodies, but the ever tightening circle of peasants forced them close. The Fox caught a glimpse of Seline's face. She moved forward, dropping to her knees and holding up pleading hands.

"Please, please sister!" The Fox said. Well, begged more properly. "We've been through so much, all to help the kingdom! Just let us go to whatever fate awaits us!"

"But sister, you're filthy!" Seline said with a smile. "How could I let you go without cleaning you up first?"

She turned back to the peasants.

"Get buckets and horse brushes, let's get to work cleaning off these women for their trip!"

The mob roared with approval. As people left to carry out her orders, a man approached her. He was the owner of the local brothel, a well known shady character.

"My Queen." He bowed low. "Might I offer a suggestion?" He withdrew a small vial from his jacket. "This is called fairy fire. It sets the body's pleasure sensors afire with uncontrollable arousal. If we were to add it to the water..."

"I see." Seline grinned. "Do it."

The man hurried off, eager to curry favor with his new queen, and to see what mischief this caused...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Jan 30, 2019 5:50 am

Seline smiles as the man returned with the water spiked with his concoction. She put out a hand to stop him. "Thank you, for your contribution. Men, though, will have to watch. You van have the prime viewing spot. Ladies?" she said. While the water was being fetched, she had already hand-picked a brigade of the most disgruntled women in the bunch. Those who had been taunted by Belinna were to clean her. The women Nelvina had just taken revenge on were to clean her. Women were lining up to "clean" the former queens. In addition, the various women locked in the stocks were released and herded to the center of the circle as well.

Selina had a special treat for her sister. A local shopkeeper kept a magic toad that spit water, and the Fox had to endure being squirted by the ridiculous critter. Worst of all, the enchanted water was making her tingle all over, but especially in certain areas...it looked as if she was being turned on by a toad. Of course she wasn't, but the embarrassment of that appearance had her blushing brightly as the tar came off.

The girls who had recently made Nelvina fight Wanda were eager for revenge, and without knowing what they were doing, as they scrubbed the Paladin with the sensual water, she started getting hot again. "Wow, this one just can't get enough!" one of them said. She started running a sponge around her nipples while the other playfully ran the sponge between her legs. She could feel her body about to change yet again as she gave into this impure pleasure.

The women cleaning the queens were scrubbing them with a coarse wool cloth. Even that abrasion was feeling good with the enchanted water. But they made a point to leave their hair and faces coated in the tar no matter how much the sisters objected. In addition, their bodies were pressed into one another, face to face, while those bathing them seemed to think that a good cleaning methods for backside involved spanks, slaps, and an occasional kick.

Gortha was being cleaned by a team of girls with attitudes that ranged from curiosity and the strangeness of touching an orc, to one who was far too into it. "Mmmm, I have green fever," she said, as she pinched Gortha's backside. "And a green thumb!" What she did at that point caused the orc to squeal. "That's right, squeal like the pigspawn you are...show me those tusks!" the woman said. Gortha couldn't tell if she was being taunted or if the woman was just that perversely interested in orcs, and if it wasn't for Syndra's magic keeping her and her comrades from resisting, she might have smacked her wither way.

Wanda had been close enough to get covered in tar, and some thin women were splashing her with buckets of the water and shaming her about her figure. Wanda was used to this, but when she complained they hadn't removed the tar from her hair, they started dunking her head in the bucket.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Jan 30, 2019 6:11 am

Now most of the flesh, of varying colors, firmness and flab was exposed. The women were now coated head to toe in the Fairy Fire. The man chuckled near Seline as the concotin worked it's magic.

The women were all clearly panting. Every nipple exposed was rock hard, no matter how the owner may have wanted it otherwise. Despite their collective humiliations the naked rivals found themselves overwhelmed with arousal.

Nelvina, the greatly repressed caved first. The rubbing, no matter how rough, was arousing beyond belief. With an explosive moan she grabbed the hand of one of her washers and wedged it between her thighs, trying to force the woman to pleasure her. With a smirk the woman yanked her hand back. Nelvina fell to her knees, body becoming soft and round with her growing shame.

"No... pleasure me... please..." She moaned, rubbing at her breasts wildly.

The woman deeply interested in Gortha smirked as Gortha's nipples jutted out.

"Ooh, someone's loving the attention!" She laughed, flicking a nipple. Gortha moaned despite herself, eyes rolling back in her head as her knees buckled.

The women cleaning Belinna were the most numerous. They circled her, bushing her body while chanting 'tiny tits, wobbly head! Tiny tits, wobbly head!" Belinna, growing up a fey, was somewhat immune to the effects of the fairy fire. She felt more shame then pleasure.

The Fox lost any hint of control. The humiliations of her day mixed with her bliss. Not aware of herself at all she began thrusting pushing her breasts together and squealing.

"Look at these... tiny tits... so hard... uh god... somebody fuck me!" She squealed as her sister snorted in amusement. Perhaps if The Fox had been a different sibling Seline would feel sympathy. Though perhaps the lure of power would affect her regardless...

All the women were beginning to have the same conclusion. They were horny, aroused, and all naked together. The obvious source of release was each other. The women cleaning the Queens seemed to sense their pull towards the others, for the kicked each queen in the backside, launching Zoradia at The Fox and Zaleria at Nelvina...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:09 am

Nelvina, unable to bear any more, dropped to her hands and knees, threw her own hand between her legs, and started caressing herself, as her juices dripped down her thighs and her form became softer and rounder as her God-given paladin strength was sapped by her shame.  The peasant women took to interrupting her fun by kicking her in the backside now and again.

Zoraida's fleshy body slammed into the Fox's with a sound of slapping flesh.  The Fox's nose hit the former queen's face, picking up some of the black tar that was still on it.  The two women were so desperate that their former sworn enemies would have to do.  Zoraida tried to take control, putting one hand on each side of the Fox's head, and trying to push her down to her privates.

Zaleria was flung toward Nelvina, and landed face-first against her backside.  Nelvina bucked up and made a noise of surprise from the unexpected sensation of the former queen's nose being pushed into her.  The peasant women mocked the sound, which, in fairness, did sound like it was coming from a cow.  Zaleria tried to extricate herself, but Nelvina wouldn't have that.  Dropping her face in the dirt, she stopped supporting herself with her hands, using them instead to grab Zaleria's hair and keep her face right here it was.

Selina laughed at these developments, her still muddy breasts jiggling with each cackle.

After being dunked several times, the exhausted Wanda was knocked backward, where she lie on her back for a few moments, just catching her breath.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:00 am

Nelivna lay sprawled, butt up. Her athletic shape was once more replaced with a rounded, chubby body. She moaned, thrusting Zaleria's head into her crotch. Zaleria, surrendering to the sensation overwhelming, gave up resisting and began working with her tongue, all the while both hands thrusting between her thighs.

Meanwhile the Fox and Zoraida were engaged in an amusing struggle. They were both trying to shove the other's face to their own crotch. Finally the Fox gave in with a moan, falling to her knees to service her bitter rival while she used her hand to pleasure herself.

All the women lost control. Makkuro was limply chasing a peasant woman, picking her as the random target of her out of control lust. The crowd laughed as she chased the woman, all the while moaning and playing with her nipples.

The three pirates had fallen into a knot of bare female flesh, writhing amongst each other in a way that would probably be burned into the memory of everyone present.

Only Belinna was keeping control, though her nipples were so hard it hurt, and her crotch visibly dripping. She hung her head as the crowd laughed at her and jeered, near tears of shame.

"Oh my oh my," Laughed the Queen of Enferia. "I doubt any of you will ever be able to rule in Nysia again after this pathetic display!"

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 07, 2019 4:59 am

As if by magic (and perhaps it was, as everyone was under Syndra's spell), the various heroines and villains all started to climax at the same time.

Zoraida looked down haughtily as her former enemy brought her to orgasm. The Fox's own release had pressed her face into her rival's pubic mound until it came out shiny from the juices within.

Likewise, liquid surged forth from Nelvina, and Zaleria's own moans were muffled as the paladin pulled her face deeper against her, before both collapsed into the dirt.

The peasant woman Makkuro was chasing had decided to fight rather than flee at this point, and landed a kick in the usually-agile assassin's crotch that made her double over and fall on her backside. Makkuro was so excited, though that she grabbed the foot that had slammed her, and used it to bring herself to climax.

Wanda had managed to get herself dirty again, rolling around in the puddle of water where she had been splashed down with buckets. Her face and body muddy again, she didn't care, as she was rubbing herself with abandon.

Carlotta and Alizia had worked together to dominate Elizabeth. Alizia was sitting on her face, and Carlotta had her body in a painful leg scissors, using her free hands to pleasure herself. Alizia climaxed, and Carlotta was just about to, when Gortha, desperate, plopped her big green backside down on the piratess' face. In short order, greenish liquid was oozing from between her legs onto Carlotta's face, making her look like she had been slimed by an angry poltergeist, or sneezed on by a giant. "Well, imagine that," said Selina, "that's green, too!" "Eeeew," was all the rest of the crowd could muster.

Belinna finally broke into tears as the crowd mocked her, occasionally slapping her backside, her flank, or her comparatively flat chest. Selina started at her, triumphantly, shook her ample bosom with laughter, and led the next round of mockery.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Feb 10, 2019 2:07 am

Everyone but Belinna had just climaxed. They collapsed in a writhing pile of humiliated female flesh. Limbs writhing, breasts heaving, moist lips quivering. Belinna locked eyes with Selina before flinching away, cupping her meager but excited breasts and flinching as someone gave her a slap on her butt.

"It's all boney!" They laughed.

Meanwhile Selina turned to the other women.

"Belinna over here is the only one who didn't finish!" She said. "None of you are leaving until she gets off as well.

"What?" Belinna cried. The other's, still under the effects of the fairy fire, need no other encouragement. Their first orgasm, if anything, just made them hornier. They crawled on all fours lustily towards Belinna

Belinna stumbled as Gortha grasped her legs and began caressing it. Wanda grabbed the other, licking her thigh and holding her in place. Belinna squealed, her body rebelling with excitment.

The Fox flopped over Gortha and Wanda, straight to Belinna's crotch tongue outstretched.

"Marquesa what are you... oh... oh..." Belinna's objection fell silent as The Fox found her clit and began caressing. Gortha and Wanda felt her knees quiver.

Meanwhile all three pirates began to work on her torso. Carlotta suckled on one excited nipple, Amira the other. Elizabeth ran her tongue over the rest of her bare torso.

Belinna's eyes were wide, her mouth an O shape. Then, her lip quivering, her eyes rolled back in her head as the pleasure grew. Zoraida moved in and began making out with Belinna, her tognue moving all over Belinna's mouth and face.

Zaleria ran up from behind and with both hands began caressing Belinna's butt cheeks. Makkuro, unable to get in at the action, chose instead to caress her queen's body as Zaleria groped Belinna from behind.

Belinna felt orgasm growing closer... closer...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Feb 21, 2019 6:18 pm

(Sorry, travel for work again....rough lately.)

Belinna had never been so embarrassed before, but she realized, shamefully, that she really enjoyed all this attention. She was desperate to climax, but part of her never wanted this to end.

She struggled, surprised by the sensation, but then she realized she had never felt so much pleasure before in her life. Why fight it? She deserved it.

Nearby, Zoraida had pushed Makkuro onto her back and was on her hands and knees, straddling her head as the two women's tongues explored each other's moist openings. Suddenly, Zoraida could handle no more, her juices splashing Makkuro's face just as she collapsed, before her hairy, wet crotch pushed even harder to her assassin's nose and mouth. With a squeal, the Ebon Whisper also found her release, moments later.

Zaleria was pinching and fondling Belinna's backside, and the fae woman was enjoying it. But then, the former queen suddenly started exploring further. "Zaleria, what are you--ooooooohhh!"

It was as if flood gates had opened. The Fox was knocked back by the force of Belinna's orgasm, and she and Wanda had their face and hair doused in the surprising amount of liquid that came forth.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:58 pm

Belinna fell sprawled over the orgy of women who had been pleasuring her. Everyone writhed naked, some still in the throes of their intense orgasms. Belinna had just experienced her first orgasm. In the fay wild there was almost no sexuality, and she didn't know such a thing was possible. She was almost convulsing in uncontrollable pleasure.

"Well," Queen Syndra said after a moment. She had a raised eyebrow and an amused look on her face as she watched the pile of exposed female flesh. "That was certainly exciting."

Syndra then looked at the newly Christened Queen Selina. "I'll take my leave with these women." Syndra seemed to eye the nude Selina, making the nude Queen feel a little uncomfortable.

"Perhaps someday I'll see you in my arena." Syndra purred at Selina. "I'm sure these women would love to see you."

With that she raised her hand to cast a spell, teleporting all of them back...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:09 pm

Before they knew it, each of them was falling a few feet into the sand. Their limp, satisfied bodies landed in a pile of sweaty torsos and limbs. As they picked up their heads, they heard the cheering of the crowds, and the viewing sphere darted about, getting closeups.

Syndra smiled form her box in the arena, as Aloysius, looking back at her for verification, made an announcement: "These are some of our combatants, recently returned from the overthrow of the government of Nysia. Each can retire to a warm meal and the privacy of an arena cell, in the order that she orgasms for our viewing sphere. The challenge is on! Oh, and the Fox, Zaleria, and Zoraida, things will be a bit less simple for you, but we'll cross that bridge when you are the only three left!"

(Flash forward: (We can always flash back later) Syndra is looking into a glowing ball of energy. The colors on the ball form into a view of Nysia. In the last week and a half, Selina has found Nysia a tricky mistress. The crowds demand her nudity, and, as she has been wearing royal clothes, her advisors warn her that her government is near to toppling from the demands that she stop. Some of the nobles, led by the cruelest of them, Esmerelda, who was stripped an humiliated on no less than two occasions by the Fox, somehow managed to escape the consequences of the revolution, and manipulated the people into demanding Selina sign a constitution--a constitution drafted by Esmerelda and her cronies.)

Selina: "This is ridiculous! There's no such thing as a nude queen!"
Esmerelda: "The people of Nysia demand it, and, after the two sisters, do you want to be seen as a tyrant? Or a sympathetic figure"
Selina: "But, the sheer indignity!"
Esmerelda: "It's nothing they haven't seen, darling, in front of the palace."
Selina: "This is not how being queen was supposed to turn out! I won't do it!"
Esmerelda: "Well, I tried to save you from the indignity of another revolution. I'm sorry I was unable to help."
Selina (staring angrily at Esmerelda): "Yes, 'help.' That's what you're doing."
Advisor: "My queen, I'm not certain there is another choice. The mobs protesting at the gate grow daily, and some of them managed to obtain weapons somehow."
Selina (staring at Esmerelda angrily): "I wonder how."
Esmerelda (flashing her eyes and then changing the subject): "Whatever the case may be, I'm sure you'll find the terms of this constitution a small price to pay for the wellbeing of Nysia after that terrible Zoraida and her sister."
Selina: "You were her best friend."
Esmerelda: "Were...some long time ago, before her heart turned dark."
Selina: "A month is not that long ago."
Esmerelda: "Let's look over the terms, shall we? 'Selina de Montagne will remain the Queen of Nysia, despite having no blood claim to the throne...'"
Selina: "That's not quite true--"
Esmerelda: "Oooh, yes, your great Aunt Rufina; but that's not a credible claim. Lets read the rest, 'provided she shall wear no clothes, blankets, or covers, save for the crown or tiara, jewelry of the neck, not to fall more than two inches loose or below the collarbone, earrings, bracelets, and sandals, while conducting public business."
Selina: "This is ridiculous...."
Esmerelda: "She shall not hold court, dine, or travel outside the palace wearing more clothing than this. As unlike our last monarchs, her form is one of natural beauty..."
Selina: "Well, I DO like that part!"
Esmerelda: "She shall follow these rules. If she breaches the terms of this agreement, she will be deposed, spend three days in the stocks, then live out the rest of her days in the dungeon."
Selina: "Wait a minute. That sounds harsh!"
Esmerelda: "In place of the queen, should that happen, a Republic will be established, with the first prime minister voted in by the noble houses. This agreement will be revisited and renegotiated in twenty years."
Selina: "Why twenty years?"
Esmerelda: "In case the public changes its mind about your body by then."
Advisor: "You must sign, your highness. The consequences of being overthrown by an angry mob are worse."
Selina: "That's Adana for you, the advisor who is always looking on the bright side. Fine, where do I sign."
Esmerelda, to the crowd outside the gate: "She is going o sign!"
Crowd cheers.

Back in her solar, Syndra smiles. Unlike Selina, she is thinking about the future. She remembers that the Nysian summer will be drawing to a close in a few weeks, giving way to the notoriously cold Nysian winter.

Syndra grins. "Clever Esmerelda, you are a bad girl. And poor Selina, thinking only of the current moment. I have a feeling I'll be seeing you sooner than I thought."
(End flash forward: The arena scene can continue, if you so choose.)
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Back in the arena, the women needed little encouragement. The fairy fire was still fully affecting them. So, despite having all just orgasmed moments ago in Nysia, they needed no more encouragement. They all began furiously pleasuring themselves, hands rubbing over the crotches as they played with themselves and moaned. In fact Three guards had to come and restrain Zoradia, Zaleria and the Fox, who immediately started trying to pleasure themselves! The three writhed, rubbing their thighs and trying to reach for their privates as they watched their allies and rivals lustfully.

Suprisingly, Belinna orgasmed after a few seconds. Apparently after her first orgasm she was quite ready for another. She collapsed to her knees, another stream of liquid squirting from her privates.

"Ooh, it seems the big headed girl was quite... moist to begin wtih!" Aloysius said as the crowd laughed. A guard helped drag Belinna to her feet.

"Ooh, I like this! She moaned in bliss. "I didn't know orgasms were so good. Somebody fuck me!" She yelled, causing a massive laughing cheer from the crowd as she was dragged away.

Next the three pirates, who all fondled each other's chest as they pleasured themselves, came in unison. Guards came to drag the three of them away.

"No wait!" Elizabeth squealed. "We're not arena fighters! We're free women dammit! Nooo!" She screamed as she was dragged away. Syndra smiled. Three more wonderful prizes for her arena. Perhaps she could arrange a nautical match for them sometime, she mused.

Next Wanda came, followed shortly by Makkuro. Wanda had her eyes glued to Makkuro, using the nude woman as a focus as she pleasured herself. Makkuro did the same thing, but stared at her nude restrained Queens instead. After they finished and were being escorted off, both felt vaguely ashamed and cupped their bodies pointlessly.

Now all that was left was Nelvina, the chubby Paladin. She couldn't stop herself from fondling her body, but she was holding back her orgasm. One last attempt at dignity.

"Must not... cum!" She groaned as the viewfinder swung around her wide body. She bit her lip, straining to hold back the orgasm.

"Can't cum... don't want to be a bad girl..." She moaned, shaking with pleasure as her hands worked over her body against her will.

"Don't want to... oh god... oh god... I'm bad I'm so naughty!" She screamed, unable to hold herself back. She began spanking herself with one hand as the other brought her to ogasm between her thighs.

"Bad girl bad girl naughty naught OH MY GOD!" She fell flat on her back, orgasming in thrasing display. She lay spread eagle, totally spent. After a moment the three guards dragged her away by her ankles.

"Now, it's just you three..." Aloysius said to The Fox and the two former Queens...

A few hours later....

Syndra watched through her viewing sphere as Selina signed the contract. Then she rose to her feet. Taking a deep sigh, she began undressing. She slipped off her heeled slippers. Then she grasped the hem of her fine royal gown and pulled it overhead. The crowd began murmuring happily as her slip and bodice were revealed. Selina shot Esmerelda a glare as she began unlacing her bodice...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:36 pm

Aloysius had the Fox and the Nysian sisters brought to the center of the arena, then waved her hand. A flash of light hit the arena, and then a bluish tint surrounded the three women momentarily. Then, the soft sand of the arena gave way in places to bubbling mire that smelled unimaginably terrible. Once the audience understood how terrible it smelled, a magic barrier went up over the arena.

The three women were standing on one of the narrow spits of land. Between the pits of stinking mud.

"Don't worry," said Aloysius, "they are only about 6 inches deep. But...if you get this on you, you'll smell like that for a month. Eeeeeeew! Syndra has negated any magic abilities for this match. It's a three-way, last woman standing, submission wrestling match. The winner will punish the two losers before our esteemed ruler decides what to do with her. And, um, try to avoid the mud."

An unseen bell rang, and the three women stared at each other. With no need for words, the sisters had clearly made a pact to take out the Fox first, then turn on each other. But they were mages and the Fox was not, their lack of melee experience a severe disadvantage in a body-to-body contest.

Both women lunged for the Fox at the same time. Their target rolled deftly out of the way, causing the sisters to crash into one another. Although they maintained their balance, Zoraida's left foot slid into one of the many pits of bubbling mud.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Mar 27, 2019 3:02 pm

Zoraida drew her foot from the stinky mud with a moan. she'd now have a smelly foot for days! While she was distracted the Fox caught her wrist, twisting her elbow and bending her over into a painful leverage. At the same time the Fox kicked Zaleria right in the backside, sending her sprawling. Zaleria caught herself on the ground before sliding into the mud, but a bit of her hair dipped into the foulness.

The Fox had Zoradia restrained, but it was taking both her arms to do so. Furious, Zaleria scrambled up, and charged the Fox. Before she could react Zaleria caught her with a full force kick to the groin. A collective 'OOH!' went up from the audience as The Fox warbled, eyes bulging.

Zoradia yanked her arm free and reached out. With each hand she grasped one of the Fox's extended nipples and twisted viciously. The crowd erupted in laughter and hooting as The Fox squirmed in pain, her small breasts being yanked viciously.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon May 27, 2019 1:57 pm

(I totally forgot we never finished this one! I'll push it a bit farther along towards the ending).

Zoradia had the Fox caught by her nipples, holding her in an incredibly painful titty twister! She had each nipple twisted, then pulled up, hoisting the fox onto her tip toes. She was backing The Fox towards the stinky black tar. Zaleria moved up, trying to help push. The fox, wild and desperate, reached out and caught Zaleria's hair. Zaleria pulled at her hand, but it just made her scalp hurt all the more. Meanwhile, The Fox reached down and forcefully cupped Zoradia's crotch!

"If I fall in, you both come with me!" She growled, holding on desperately. Who could last longer! Who could endure the pain! Would one side win or would all fall in at once?! The audience was quiet with anticipation.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed May 29, 2019 12:15 am

Zoraida struggled, trying to pry the fox's hand off her crotch with her own, and therefore releasing the small nipples she had been torturing.  But she had made a serious miscalculation.  She was using her body weight to try to free herself.  Lifting a leg, she swung it over the Fox's arm, hoping to wrench her grip free by changing directions.  She was now facing away from the Fox, leaning strongly and straining with all her might, trying to pull away.  It was trivial for the Fox to decide to use her momentum against her; after all, she was dangerously close to the mudpit in front of her.  All the Fox had to do was let go...

Zoraida, to her surprise, was simply released.  She had been leaning so much and applying so much force that she moved away from the fox in a combination of stumbling and falling that landed her face-and-breasts first in the mudpit.  She shrieked as the viewing sphere captured her mud-soaked visage.

"Just be glad the viewing sphere can't make you smell it!" Aloysius laughed.

The struggle with Zaleria was now simpler, as her sister was out of the picture, at least for now.  The Fox decided to grab for her opponents nipples, in a sort of revenge.  If she could finish Zaleria quickly, she might be able to make both of them submit before Zoraida got to her feet.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed May 29, 2019 2:57 pm

Zaleria, a little more physical then Zoradia, put up more of a fight. Terrified, she clawed and kicked like a wildcat. She managed to catch some of the foxes hair, yanking The Fox off balance. The fox responded with a jab to Zaleria's middle, folding her over. Advancing, the Fox kneed Zaleria right between the legs, causing her to crumple almost to her knees. grasping Zaleria by the hair and one butt cheek, she swung her towards the filth. Zaleria struggled, but momentum was against her...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next