Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown

+2
westley24
Myds6
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure: The Sylvan Crown

Post by cerindclvr Thu Oct 09, 2014 11:47 pm

((Myds! I'll be ready to post in the next day or so, I merely need you to place Halia in scene and give me some context on which to go.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:17 am

Marisol approached Alison, sword drawn.  "Come with me, please," said Marisol in a tone that was clearly polite only for the sake of the other guests.  "What's this about?" Alison deflected.  "Come with me, now." Marisol held her sword up threateningly.  "I'd rather not," Alison said, defiantly, adopting a fighting stance as Marisol raised her sword.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Marisol_confronts_alison__by_myds6-d828rvy
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _i_d_rather_not___said_alison__adopting_a_fighting_by_myds6-d828ryn

Alsion deftly dodged the first few swings of the sword.  "I'm not planning on killing you, unless I have to," Marisol said, now come willingly."  With that, her sword caught the front of Alison's dress, between her cleavage, and, with expert handling, slashed the cloth right off of her body, leaving her skin untouched.  Alison gasped as her black bra and panties came into view, but immediately resumed her fighting stance.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 With_that__her_sword_caught_the_front_of_alison_s_by_myds6-d828s3l
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison_gasped_as_her_black_bra_and_panties_came_by_myds6-d828s8s

"See?" Marisol added, "I could have killed you if I wanted t-"  Suddenly, the blade of the guard's sword turned red, as if glowing with incredible heat.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Suddenly__the_blade_of_the_guard_s_sword_turned_by_myds6-d828sbv
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison0008_by_myds6-d828shl

The expression on her face and the fact that she then dropped the blade to the ground confirmed this.  Alison was certain to get her legs and feet clear as the weapon dropped, then she took advantage of Marisol's confusion to hit her square on the chin.  The guard fell back, unconscious. Alison looked and saw Jessica by the stairs, having just cast the spell that made the weapon too hot to handle.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison0009_by_myds6-d828skf
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison0011_by_myds6-d828sn3
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison0014_by_myds6-d828sq6

Jessica turned to run up the stairs, as some of the nobles had watched the scene play out, but Alison dropped to her knees next to the downed guard.  And started unbuckling the straps of her armor.  "We need to go.  NOW," Jessica called, shaking her fists excitedly.  Alison kept unbuckling as some of the partygoers started to come her way.  "I'm going to make it a little less tempting for her to follow us," Alison called in response.  Jessica, frustrated, started up the stairs alone.  Less than a second later, Alison had removed Marisol's greaves, bracers, and boots.    As she removed the breastplate, the whole room gasped.  When the buxom-shaped breastplate was removed, two large lumps of padding slid out.  Below it, Marisol's bare breasts came into view.  They were tiny, oddly tiny for a woman of her stature.  Alison took a moment to gesture to the crowd and laugh before running up the stairs after Jessica.  Moments later, Marisol came to, feeling a bit cold but not realizing she was naked.  She heard a chorus of voices of the partygoers saying thigns like, "Wow, they're fake," and "Who would have thought they could be that small," when she realized what they might be talking about.  Opening her eyes, her fears were confirmed.  She sat up and grabbed for her armr, but found that the straps that would hold it together had been torn right off.  She covered her small breasts, and looked for a way out of the public eye, thankful hat her opponent had at least left her in her leather panties.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison0015_by_myds6-d828sru
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison0016_by_myds6-d828suj

In the hallway upstairs, Jessica asked Alison, "you didn't even bring the armor?"  "It wouldn't have fit me, anyway...it's taken care of.  I would have brought that sword, though, if it wasn't red-hot."  "If it wasn't red hot, they might be picking up your pieces.  You challenged an armored warrior unarmed."  "I was planning on disarming her," Alison said, frustrated.  Jessica gestured to her underwear, "Yeah, well, you can see how well that was working out."  "HHHrmph," Alison scoffed, "let's find somewhere we can defend, or maybe find this corwn and get out of here."

Last edited by Myds6 on Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:18 am

cerindclvr wrote:((Myds!  I'll be ready to post in the next day or so, I merely need you to place Halia in scene and give me some context on which to go.))

((I'll set her up...mind if I write basic stuff for her to get her ready to move for real? If you look up a few posts, she and Irlana just explored the nth maid room, still no sign of stairs, they are near the kitchens, and it sounds like their friends are about to find them.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Oct 10, 2014 12:36 am

((By all means, you have my leave to write her and set up the scene.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:59 am

"Niniane?" Irlana called.  The door burst open, and Miryala entered the room, followed by Niniane, and a maid neither Halia nor Irlana recognized.  "Who's that?"

"This is Nessa, she's been working here, looking for the crown.  We're looking for you because she say she can show you a secret way into the basement."

"I've been down there before, but I couldn't get through the locks," Nessa said.  "That should be no problem," said Halia, visibly perking up.  "Oh, sorry; Nessa, this is Halia, and Irlana." The introductions made, Niniane took a step to the door.  "Let's go."  "I think only Halia and I should go down there," Nessa protested, "The spaces are small, and too large a party won't maneuver through the traps well."

"Traps?" Miryala stated as much as asked.  "Yes, we're going to have to be careful.  Two of us...agile types have a better chance of making it through."  Niniane didn't like the way Nessa's eyes lingered on her during the pause before she said 'agile.'  

Miryala poked her head out the door, "The coast is clear," she said, smiling at the chance to employ a hackneyed phrase.

Nessa led Halia down the hall in the direction of the kitchen.  Entering a small storage room next to the kitchen door, Nessa moved slid an empty barrel to the side and rolled up the end of a small, threadbare rug, revealing a trap door.  As she opened the door, Halia looked down into the darkness.  Nessa reached into another barrel and took out two torches.  Lighting them from the nearby lamp, she tossed one down into the darkness below.  Halia saw a ladder descending down from the trapdoor into a damp room covered in moss and pools of slimy, greenish liquid.  "You first," said Nessa.

Halia nervously but her lower lip as she started to descend the ladder.  About halfway down the 15-foot climb, she felt her feet slipping.  As she fell, her hands started sliding down the vertical sides of the ladder, so she reached for a horizontal rung.  Her hands made contact, but she found it as slippery as the step her feet had slid from.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_falls_off_of_the_ladder__by_myds6-d829dut
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Basement0003_by_myds6-d829dz0
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Basement0005_by_myds6-d829e0w

She landed on her butt in the pool of green slime, no worse for the wear except for her pride and the now slimy feeling on her backside and lower lips.  She groaned quietly, as she saw Nessa come sliding down the ladder, making attempts to slow herself down, but never to stop, and landing on her feet.  "Sorry," said Nessa, handing Halia the other torch.  "I should have warned you; it's slippery."  Halia simply rubbed her backside and stared at the maid.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _i_m_sorry__i_should_have_told_you_it_s_slippery___by_myds6-d829e3w
Nessa started toward the corridor, "Let's go find this vault.  It's creepy down here."  Halia nodded and walked alongside her.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _let_s_go_find_this_vault___by_myds6-d829e9v

((Feel free to make a long post with a trap or two if you like!  Or not if you don't like!  We've got a "trap dungeon" situation where we can trade off for a little while, and eventually, I'll describe what happens when they reach the vault.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Fri Oct 10, 2014 7:57 am

((Hey, Myds. I've been busy with work, which is why I haven't been able to post. Annie's going to be running after Chorina, still trying to cover up her panties. Go ahead and move that part along, and I'll post when I can. Smile))

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 10, 2014 3:17 pm

((Thanks, with pleasure!!  I had some ideas for Annie to get her own back a little.))
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_nobles_pursuing_annie_paused_as_her_golem_arms_by_myds6-d82dshc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_003_by_myds6-d82dsma

While she didn't love being called "Minstrel," Annie understood that it represented the level of familiarity the duchess had with her.  Confronted with a pursuing mob intending to lock them in the stocks and presumably torture them, Annie had to act fast.  The door was blocked by a dessert cart, so Chorinna presumably meant to lift the obstacle out of the way, letting the two of them retreat down the hallway, although they had little idea of what to expect on that side of the door.

As an independent woman, Annie didn't really like taking orders from strangers, especially strangers with noble titles.  But, she thought quickly, this probably wasn't the time to explore these thoughts.  She deployed the arms.

She frowned nervously as they extended, and their pursuers stopped to watch what was happening, concerned, or perhaps prepared to be amused again by the humiliating treachery of the machine.  But, luckily for Annie, the arms seemed to be totally under her control.

Calmer now that her pursuers were reassessing the situation rather than charging at her, Annie ordered the arms to move the cart out of the way.  By all hypothetical models, this should have been an easy operation for the device.  But, as a pair of arms extended to the ground to make a base stronger than Annie's spine and another pair of arms clamped down on the sides of the cart, causing the maid who was pushing the cart to take a few fearful steps back away from it, it seemed like there was considerably more resistance than anticipated.  The arms groaned and grinded at the joints through great effort, but the dessert cart was going nowhere.  This made no sense at all.

"Did you think I was going to let you get away that easy?" said a familiar tiny voice, "I told you I wasn't done with you."  About twenty feet away, hovering above the crowd, Annie saw Feather Firebrand, taunting her.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _i_told_you_i_wasn_t_done_with_you___by_myds6-d82dsx3

While Annie wasn't known for her social poise or physical bravado, there was one trait for which she would have been measured in very high regard, if the nobles who taunted and now chased her had ever regarded that trait: ingenuity.

Realizing that Feather Firebrand's magic was responsible for the immobile object barring their retreat, it would make sense that taking the little pest down might allow at least a moment where the magic was weak enough to overcome it.  Feather was careful to stay well beyond the reach of the arms, and, since she could fly, Annie had no hope of catching her.  But, looking at the tools provided by her environment, she had each of the arms in her pack pick up a pie or cake from the cart.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Feather_was_careful_to_stay_well_beyond_the_reach_by_myds6-d82dt16

The nobles, who couldn't see the fairy, looked confused.  Except for the one who had advanced on Chorinna and was engaged in grappling with her, to the detriment of her garments.  Chorinna herself was naked except for her stockings, so she seemed to be getting the better of the deal.  She needed to guard against being caught, however, so she had to win.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 One_of_them_had_tried_to_tackle_chorinna__and_by_myds6-d82dsr5
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Chorinna_wrestles__by_myds6-d82dstu
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 0009anniepie002_by_myds6-d82dt3o

Inexplicably to the watching nobles, Annie shouted out, "Chicken legs, huh?  Let's see how you like THIS!"  One after the other, the arms popped forward with great speed, catapulting their sticky payloads at the fairy, seen only to Annie.  For her part, Feather Firebrand made a difficult target, flitting here and there in front of, behind, and over the heads of the nobles.  While the pies and cakes were missing her, the density of the crowd pursuing Annie and Chorinna was such that few of the sweet missiles wound up hitting the floor.  Some of them hit the partygoers int he face, or landed on their hair.  Those pastries that made it to the floor sometimes became the slippery surface causing some of the nobles to fall face down..in one or two cases, grabbing for support at the noblewoman in front of her, but grasping only her clothes, which tore under the strain.  A veritable pile of nobles littered the floor, covered in cream, fruit filling, and other dessert treats.  Some of the maids who had also been in pursuit, or had stepped forward to assist the beleaguered nobles wound up joining them as part of the sticky mass of limbs on the floor.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0011_by_myds6-d82dt95
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Some_of_the_maids_who_had_also_been_in_pursuit__or_by_myds6-d82dtde
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0013_by_myds6-d82dtg9
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0014_by_myds6-d82dtin
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0015_by_myds6-d82dtkc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0016_by_myds6-d82dtmc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0017_by_myds6-d82dtns
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0018_by_myds6-d82dtpm
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0021_by_myds6-d82dtvu
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0022_by_myds6-d82dtxjAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0023_by_myds6-d82dtzg
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0024_by_myds6-d82du1i

But Feather was evasive.  Annie's arms had already reloaded a few times and the dessert cart was almost empty.  One of the golem arms picked up the last available pie, which was chocolate cream, and wielded it threateningly as Annie set up the targeting.  Feather, emboldened by having dodged several barrages of pies, hovered in place and thumbed her nose at Annie.  "Missed me, Chickenlegs!  There's no way you can g-"  The arm flew forward, and its aim was true.  Before she could finish her sentence, a chocolate cram pie the size of Feather's body knocked her out of the air.  She might have had unusually powerful magic, but she wasn't prepared for the eventuality of being tangled up with a sticky object larger than the size of her body, and much heavier.  The pie hit her, and she disappeared inside it.  The pastry hit the ground, face-down, tin-up, just in front of the pile of party attendees.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Feather__emboldened_by_having_dodged_several_by_myds6-d82du3h
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0026_by_myds6-d82du6o

This might have been Annie's chance to move the cart and escape, but she was consumed with a desire for revenge for what the fairy had made her do in front of all these people.  She ordered the arms to retract as she charged forward, her right hand grabbing the pie tin and lifting it slowly, as her left, gauntleted hand reached into the chocolate goo underneath.

At first, she wasn't sure whether the fairy had gotten away, then, through her Arcano-Pulse Glove, her fingers felt something less soft than the pudding filling.  Standing up and shaking the item off, she found that she was holding Feather Firebrand in her hand.  Of course, to the crowd who couldn't see the fairy, it looked like Annie was dipping her gauntlet in pudding when it seemed like a prudent time to escape instead.

"Let's see how you like being stripped nude in front of all these people!" she said, almost inexplicably to those who couldn't see the fairy.  Some of the nobles who were in the process of getting up from floor backed away from her as she made such an uncharacteristically confident announcement.  Their concern seemed justified as her glove started to spark, as she shook it, send little bits of pudding flying off.  For almost all attendees, they saw something they had never seen before: in Annie's gloved hand, was a tiny little woman with wings.  She looked extremely agitated, as she was covered in pudding, and, apparently receiving a lightening-like shock from the glove.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _let_s_see_how_you_like_being_stripped_in_front_by_myds6-d82du96
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 For_almost_all_attendees__they_saw_something_they_by_myds6-d82dugv

Only Annie was close enough to see that Feather's leafy skirt and top were burning off, leaving the tiny woman in a miniscule set of mint-colored underwear, which had been covered by her skirt and top when the pie hit her and now offered the comic contrast of their bright, clean cloth against her pudding-covered skin and hair.  "You bitch!  I'm going to get you!" screamed a tiny voice that now everyone close enough could hear.  The nearby nobles, for a moment, forgot the pitiful sight that their own plight made, and started laughing.  Annie was at least pleased that they were laughing at someone else's misfortune, that of her nemesis for this evening.  

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0031_by_myds6-d82dujc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 As_unthreatening_as_feather_seemed_at_this_moment__by_myds6-d82dum5

As unthreatening as Feather seemed at this moment, she was using both arms and both legs to try to squirm out of Annie's shocking grasp.  She was beginning to succeed when her outer garments completely burned off.  And was shortly free of Annie's grasp, and attempting to fly away, although the fact that her gossamer wings were covered in heavy, sticky chocolate pudding wasn't making it any easier.  Annie felt herself losing her grip on the squirmy little fairy and reached out again to catch her.  She failed to trap her, but managed to grab the cloth of the tiny panty waistband between her thumb and index finger.  As Annie brought in her other hand to capture her, Feather struggled with all her might to fly away, giving herself a painful wedgie in the process.  Just before Annie managed to catch her, the tiny waistband slipped from between her fingers, smacking the fairy's backside with an audible snap as she flew away.  She hovered for a moment, only a little out of reach, rubbing her sore backside.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 And_was_shortly_free_of_annie_s_grasp__and_by_myds6-d82dupkAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Annie_felt_herself_losing_her_grip_on_the_squirmy_by_myds6-d82duuj
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 As_annie_brought_in_her_other_hand_to_capture_her__by_myds6-d82dux9
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Just_before_annie_managed_to_catch_her__the_tiny_by_myds6-d82duzf
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 She_hovered_for_a_moment__only_a_little_out_of_by_myds6-d82dv2m
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Nobles_0040_by_myds6-d82dv52

Annie turned to try to grab at her again, but suddenly, her vision went dark.  She felt a familiar taste in her mouth.  "Mmmm...banana cream," she thought, as she realized what that meant.  While she was so caught up in capturing the fairy, she ignored that the nobles who had pursuing her had regrouped.  One of them had just blinded her with a pie to make her capture simple, or for revenge...or, who knows why.  But they had miscalculated.  Her arcano-pulse glove was already fired up, and she commanded the arms of her pack to deploy.  Since she couldn't see yet, as she tried to clear her eyes with her ungloved right hand, she hoped that Feather had been humiliated enough she'd retreat from the battle for a few moments, allowing her golem arms to do her bidding without interference from fairy magic.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Annie_turned_to_try_to_grab_at_her_again__but_by_myds6-d82dv8g

((I don't know about you, but I think I've created one very HOT fairy villainess.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:23 pm

((I agree. I'm very much looking forward to her getting her final comeuppance... Wink))

Spluttering and coughing indignantly, Annie managed to smear the cream pie out of her eyes before too long, taking an unsteady step backwards in order to avoid the attack she was almost certain was coming for her. She was right, but in her vision-impaired state, she neglected to actually watch where she was stepping. One of the maids, angry at having been pied just a moment earlier, happened to be right in her path.
hi
The mousy girl yelped as she stumbled right into the maid, causing the two of them to tumble to the ground, with Annie on top. Her legs splayed out wide to try and catch herself, but this merely caused her position to become all the more provocative and shameful, giving the room an unobstructed view of her polka dot underpants. Annie felt the maid's arms grab her from behind, holding her down so the noble ladies might have a chance at revenge. That wasn't going to happen, though; she couldn't afford to lose the rest of her clothes in front of all these people!

Thinking quickly, Annie instructed her arms to lift her into the air, away from the advancing mob. The furious, hapless maid was dragged upwards right along with her, but Annie was at least in a better position now that she could use her golem-arms properly once more. With a triumphant smirk, Annie used two of the arms to push herself over the crowd, while two more grabbed at a couple of particularly belligerent nobles who had gotten too close. The idea was to disarm them and push them away, but odds were that some of their clothes would wind up getting torn off in all the confusion. Normally, Annie would have been terribly embarrassed by the prospect of accidentally stripping another woman, but given her circumstances, she wasn't at all torn up about tearing up their garments.

As her golem-arms allowed her to stride back over to Chorinna, hoping to assist her in her own escape, Annie felt the additional weight of the maid around her waist beginning to ease up. Looking down, she smirked once more as she saw her passenger beginning to lose her grip.

"Guess you should've thought twice about grabbing on, huh?" Annie taunted, but that didn't last long. Just as she was about to fall, the maid grabbed at the waistband of Annie's white, polka dot undies, causing them to slip down off her flared hips. The mousy girl squeaked with embarrassment as her light brown girl fur was exposed to the room once again, reaching down and gripping her panties with both hands in an effort to tug them back up.

"H-Hey, my panties!! Let go right now!!" Annie demanded, her cheeks an adorable shade of pink. Kicking her small, naked feet furiously, the mousy little inventor finally managed to push the maid off, then quickly tugged her underwear back up once more. Now that she'd overcome that little crisis, Annie did what she could to get both her and Chorinna out of the room and back to relative safety, her wide eyes scanning the room for any sign of Feather. That pervy little fairy still had some humiliation coming to her...

((Just on a side note, I'd like for Annie to be able to keep her panties for a while longer, even once she loses everything else - and I know she will. Little slips and stuff like this are completely fine, and very much encouraged, but I think the fact that her underwear is particularly embarrassing on its own makes this all the hotter. Wink))

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:32 pm

((I agree on the panties.  Feather the fairy indeed has some embarrassing surprises coming her way...but she may mess with the other characters for some time still first.  Annie's technology is the only thing that has scratched her, so to speak, so far.  Images love coming for the other characters soon, don't be jealous of Annie!  Also, Westley, Cerindclvr, Big Mara, don't be afraid to pick up and add just about anything, short of finding the crown or defeating the main baddies too permanently!!))

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_mousy_girl_yelped_as_she_stumbled_right_into_by_myds6-d82nv4s
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Thinking_quickly__annie_instructed_her_arms_to_by_myds6-d82nvig
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 With_a_triumphant_smirk__annie_used_two_of_the_by_myds6-d82nv9p
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_idea_was_to_disarm_them_and_push_them_away__by_myds6-d82nvca
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Normally__annie_would_have_been_terribly_by_myds6-d82nve3
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 But_given_her_circumstances__she_wasn_t_at_all_by_myds6-d82nvg5
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Just_as_she_was_about_to_fall__the_maid_grabbed_by_myds6-d82nvlh
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_mousy_girl_squeaked_with_embarrassment_as_her_by_myds6-d82nvpy

The maid lost her grip on Annie's panties, and started to slip.  As she fell, her dress caught on one of the joints of the golem arm holding Annie up.  She ended up falling onto one of the nobles below.  The golem arms allowed Annie to walk through the crowd mostly unscathed, terrorizing some of the nobles with the power of their enchanted metal, but, try as she might, she was not able to keep Chorinna from being overwhelmed.  Some of the nobles dragged the duchess toward the stocks.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_maid_lost_her_grip_on_annie_s_panties__and_sta_by_myds6-d82nvsx
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 She_ended_up_landing_on_one_of_the_nobles_below__by_myds6-d82nvw1

Down below, the Marquesa had retreated to a corner from which she could view or direct the action.  Next to her was Princess Adelia, who had recently informed her of the false identities that Jessica and Alison had been trying to pass off, and Abigail, who had been so intent on getting revenge on Jessica that she had been at the Marquesa's side, not Eliza's, when Eliza ended up stripped by the noble behind her, who had slipped on the messy floor when Annie was trying to hit Feather with pies.  The Marquesa had watched with interest and concern when Annie caught Feather, and was relieved when the fairy escaped.  She had watched as her formidable bodyguard, Marisol, was humiliated by a pair of unarmed women, who then revealed Marisol's carefully-guarded secret.  This was HER mansion, and HER party, where things had always gone HER way, until tonight.  Most of all, she expected Annie and Chorinna would have been brought to heel by now.  Her minions were turning out to be more and more ineffective against this ragtag group of adventurers.  "Get her!" she screamed, to anyone who could listen, while pointing at Annie, "Do I have to do everything myself?"

"I'll take care of it, my Lady," Abigail boasted confidently, as she conjured a ball of fire.  A number of onlookers stopped what they were doing as Abigail's fireball hurtled toward Annie.  Annie, for her part, saw it coming, and ordered the golem arms holding her up to move her out of the way, and another to try to take the brunt of the attack, in case they were too slow to move her in time.  

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Anniewalk0023_by_myds6-d82nw09
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 A_number_of_onlookers_stopped_what_they_were_doing_by_myds6-d82nw1j
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Annie__for_her_part__saw_it_coming__and_ordered_by_myds6-d82nw41
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_fireball_hit_the_golem_arm_and_exploded__but_by_myds6-d82nw6y
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 As_she_was_up_above_the_crowd__the_trajectory_was_by_myds6-d82nw99
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_golem_arm_had_indeed_taken_the_brunt_of_the_by_myds6-d82nwb8

The fireball hit the golem arm and exploded, but part of the fireball was still flying toward Annie.  As she was up above the crowd, the trajectory was such that the flame hit her backside, causing her to squirm and squeal.  The golem arm had indeed taken the brunt of the attack; all that hit Annie was enough to leave a singed, round hole in the back of her polkadot panties over her right cheek.  

"Ooooooh!" Abigail exclaimed, frustrated, as she prepared to attack again.  "No.  This one's mine.  You go after your pyromancer," the Marquesa contradicted, "and Adelia, darling, go with her, take my bodyguard, give her a chance to redeem herself, or at least cover up those mosquito bites she hides under sculpted armor."

The Marquesa stepped forward and started an incantation.  A moment later, the chandelier at the top of the dome was falling toward Annie.  Her golem arms got her out of the way just in time-almost.  The collar or her jacket caught on one of the candles as it fell next to her.  Luckily for Annie, it was poorly stitched, so it tore at the seem rather than jerking her neck or collarbone.  She was left in one sleeve, and the corset-like top of her dress, and the now even more humiliating polka-dot panties with the singed hole in the right buttcheek, that at least covered her modesty.  The Marquesa frowned, and cursed under her breath, "Where did that damned fairy go?"

Upstairs, Jessica and Alison were surprised that more nobles hadn't followed them, and were investigating he rooms for evidence of the crown.  In the first room, they found that it had already been rifled through, and curiously, there was an entire plus-sized maid's outfit lying in the hall just outside the door.  Approaching the door of the next room, Jessica quietly tried the handle.  "It's locked."  Alison merely shot her a look, ushered her out of the way without a word, and turning so the door was behind her and a bit to the side, executed a back-kick that forced the door open.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alisonjessbr0001_by_myds6-d82pvsa
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alisonjessbr0003_by_myds6-d82pwc0

Neither of them was expecting to see a pair of nude women making love on the bed at the center of the room, but the screaming of the elf was telling any pursuers their exact location.  Jessica conjured flame in her hand and held it up.  "Quiet.  Now.  Neither of you move unless you want that bed to become your funeral pyre."  The elf became still.  Alison saw the human about to move, and charged her, landing a kick that knocked her off the bed, and finding the reason for her recklessness.  Next to the bed was a short sword and a suit of black leather armor.  Alison took the sword and ordered the woman back onto the bed with a gesture.  "Screwing the maids...if all the guards around her are as attentive as you, no wonder we made it up here.  And don't expect your captain will come rescue you, she's feeling indisposed.  And perhaps a bit underequipped."  Jessica, laughing at her own joke, kept the threat of fire long enough to allow Alison to slip into the leather armor.  "Much better."

"Now we're very sorry to have disturbed you," said Jessica.  "It's a good thing you two are close, because we're going to have to leave you as close as we found you."  Alison used the ropes from the drapery at the back of the room to bind first the elf, then the human.  Then she tied both of them together, and the whole mess of ropes to the bed before Jessica put away her flame.  "They're secured," Alison stated, matter-of-factly, "now let's search the room."

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alisonjessbr0004_by_myds6-d82pwgn

Down in the serving areas, Miryala, Irlana, and Niniane had just watched Halia and Nessa head off to the basement.  "Where to now?" said Niniane.  "We've searched most of this area," said Irlana, "maybe we should look upstairs, or go to the main hall."  "You said most," Niniane pointed out, not wanting to go to the main hall.  "What areas did you miss?"  Irlana frowned.  "Thre are a few more rooms, then the kitchen.  I really don't think you'd store valuable magic items in the kitchen."  Miryala smiled and looked at Niniane, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?"  Niniane licked her lips, "Well, we'd better search the kitchens before giving up on this area.  You know, just in case."

Meanwhile, Caterina, dressed in her new maid disguise, left the laundry room and made her way down the hall, peeking in each doorway as she did so.  Her keenly-honed eyesight caught a detail that none of the other party members who had passed this hallway had seen.  She immediately started tapping the stones in the wall near the odd crack.  "Hollow."  Looking to the sides, she noticed a torch sconce and walked toward it.  Feeling her way around it and trying to move it, she managed to turn it a tiny amount, and heard a satisfying click.  "Brava," she said to herself as she managed to slide the stones back, revealing a secret stairway.  As she started to climb, the air grew more and more foul.  In her work as an assassin, she knew that many of the old mansions used by nobles had such passageways.  This one smelled a bit worse.  But a secret passageway could very well lead to a secret vault where one might hide a powerful artifact, so she kept climbing.  Her line of work had made her very sensitive to the feeling of being watched, and her instincts were rarely, if ever wrong in that department.  She had a feeling of dread when she considered who or what might be watching her right now.

"No, no no, no no.  You can't go up here.  You can never go this way." said a tiny little voice.  Caterina looked around, but saw nothing.  Suddenly, she heard a swooshing sound.  She realized what it was quickly, but it was already too late.  A large sandbag on a rope swung down from the ceiling, hitting her in the stomach and knocking her back down the stairs.  When the secret door swung open again, she found herself once again in the serving hallway, lying on the floor, surrounded by five angry-looking maids, two of whom where Philippa and Evelyn, who she'd so recently left tied up, not expecting them to be found so soon.  "Have fun!" said the tiny voice, and now, outside the darkness of the secret stair, she saw a small fairy hovering, curiously dressed only in mint-green panties.  Almost as soon as her eyes focused on it, she heard a tiny giggle and the little winged creature flitted away.  As an assassin, she could handle herself in a fight, but as an assassin, Caterina knew that the best weapon was not being detected.  It seemed a little later for that.  Now, she'd have to deal with these maids.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 When_the_secret_door_swung_open_again__she_found_by_myds6-d82rgrg
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 As_an_assassin__she_could_handle_herself_in_a_by_myds6-d82rjn0
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Back_in_the_main_room__the_nobles_managed_to_get_by_myds6-d82rlz5
Back in the main room, the nobles managed to get Chorinna in the stocks, just as more maids arrived with several more sets of stocks on wheels.  They were ingenious things--heavy platforms on caster wheels with very solid restraints on top.  From the number of them, Chorinna realized the Marquesa must have found more members of the infiltration team of adventurers.  Lady Eorlyn, disregarding the chaos in the center of the large room,  looked at the plump backside the duchess presented and the paddle a maid handed to her, then regarded the number of stocks brought in.  She smiled, "Now it's a party!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 14, 2014 12:30 am

Alison took a few practice swings with the short sword.  It was a good weapon, with proper balance and heft.  Much better than a guard would usually carry.  The black leather armor was flashy, but functional, and fit beautifully.  For the first time since entering the mansion, Alison felt properly equipped.  

Jessica was busying herself with searching the room for signs of the crown, and the servant and guard tied up ont he bed watched her curiously.  It isn't here.  Let's try the next room.

Alison nodded and made for the door  when something didn't feel right.  She ducked, just in time as a fireball exploded on the doorjamb.  "That's far enough," said a voice Jessica knew all too well.  "Abigail!"  With her were the recently denuded bodyguard of the Marquesa, captain Marisol, and Princess Adelia, who had spoken to both of them earlier.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _that_s_far_enough___said_a_voice_jessica_knew_all_by_myds6-d8389ps
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 With_her_were_the_recently_denuded_bodyguard_of_by_myds6-d8389xo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _we_ve_been_sent_to_collect_you__the_princess_said_by_myds6-d8389ty
"We've been sent to collect you," the Princess said, in a condescending tone.  "Come along quietly."

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _that_won_t_be_happening___jessica_said___your_by_myds6-d838a3a
"That won't be happening," Jessica said, "your companion and I have a bit of a history."  Abigail smiled like the cat that ate the canary, "That's why taking you down will be all the sweeter..."  She paused, looking beyond Jessica and Alison, at the two girls tied up in the bed.  "Well, Jessica, you've been naughty, haven't you?  Time to teach you and your friend a lesson."  "Wait!" Jessica yelled, "Do you want to set this whole place on fire?  Especially since the doors are sealed until noon tomorrow?"

"You delayed me with that once before, I won't be fooled again!"  Abigail started to conjure a fireball.  Jessica charged her and tackled her to the ground.  "You take the princess! she screamed to Alison as the two mages grappled on the floor, rolling toward the stairway.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0038_by_myds6-d838dxr

Alison made a confident flourish with her blade.  She had already beaten Marisol even when she was unarmed, and she thought it unlikely this princess could present a problem for her.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Alison_made_a_confident_flourish_with_her_blade__by_myds6-d838agz

That's when she heard a tiny giggle, from somewhere above and behind her.  As she turned her head to look, Marisol charged at her and landed a solid punch to her jaw.  She recovered with a swing that Marisol dodged.  It was on...but what had that sound been?

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _enjoy_your_magic_sword___said_the_tiny_voice__and_by_myds6-d838bnv

"Enjoy your magic sword!" said the tiny voice, and the blade suddenly glowed with energy.  Alison was astounded for a moment, but was forced to recover as Princess Adelia produced a knife of her own and charged.  Alison parried the weapon with confidence, but when she took her riposte, the blade swerved.  It missed her target, and during the follow-through, the weapon seemed to have a little too much momentum for its small size.  Alison stopped the blade, shortly after it had cut into the waist of the leather armor she was wearing.  Now, she would have to stop fighting every now and then to pull the leather trousers back up.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 It_missed_her_target__and_during_the_by_myds6-d838ds0

((Cursed weapon ftw!  Thanks, Feather!!  Also, Westley, if you want to write in a fight between Caterina and the maids, I'll give a quick rundown of the maids present.  There is there--Philippa, who spilled the wine on her and brought her to the back.  Evelyn, the BBW maid who the other party fought and tied up in the laundry room earlier.  Kristen, a maid who looks like (surprise!) Kristen Stewart, who keeps showing up in scene after scene but has rarely done anything.  A blonde maid, and one with purple hair, because, why the heck not?))

Last edited by Myds6 on Sat Oct 18, 2014 1:41 am; edited 2 times in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:33 am

((gonna catch up on what I've missed and post what Halia's up to sometime today... I take it then, that you want me to take some liberties with what goes on down there? How exactly are we playing what happens..?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:44 am

((Well, feel free to have some nasty traps that lead to...fun. You might notice NEssa feels better when Halia goes first. When I post I'll handle the vault thing, but we'll see how long it takes to get there; I thought this 'dungeon' setting could have some fun possibilities. If you want to roll for evasion and stuff, go ahead, I've done a few minor rolls as far as perception checks and stuff since this begins, but mostly if something is really neat, I just let it happen. Looking forward to it. Smile ))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:46 am

((And, for clarity; anyone else down there with them?))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:12 pm

((Not anyone that they notice, that's...normal If a certain winged tiny person visits, that's cool, she's all over here and there!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Halia grimaced as she peered down the torchlit corridor, her little nose crinkled in disgust as she occasionally fidgeted and peeled the damp panties off of her bum.

"Ugh, they keep sticking. Gods know what this slime even is... Turn away for a second," she said, possibly giving one of the most futile commands ever, "I've gotta take these off. They're disgusting."

Turning her back to Nessa, Halia reached under her tiny maid's skirt and hooked her thumbs under the panties. Without considering that she might regret her decision later, she promptly slipped the panties off her tight little bum and let them drop heavily to the floor.

"Ok, that's much better. Let's go..!" she declared, picking up her torch and creeping forward. Rounding a corner, she held out a hand suddenly to stop the other girl, accidentally cupping her breast firmly. Blushing a going wide eyed, she muttered an "oops" and pointed ahead with the torch. A network of impossibly thin wires criss-crossed the hallway in front of them at a variety of angles; they seemed to glimmer dangerously.

"Tripwires maybe? Or perhaps just really sharp. This should be easy enough to bypass, just follow my lead."

The thief's lithe body crept forward and she crouched down in front of the wires. Able to still hold onto her torch, she put her body low to the ground, butt raised a little, to slip under the first shining metal thread. With a soft exhale, Halia squeezed her tiny curves forward, coming to a stop when she decided she could safely stand. If Nessa were looking, she caught a good look at the half elf's cute little bottom poking out, and maybe even a glimpse at her nether lips due to the obscene pose from which she had to unfurl. Awkwardly, she managed to stand up straight in the midst of wires, looking back towards her new companion.

"There's more wires right in front of me... I don't want us to get too separated though, so... C'mon. Think you can keep up?" Halia whispered with a grin. Looking ahead, Halia saw that she'd have to use both hands to proceed, and crouched down carefully to roll her torch a good ten feet forward. Slowly, then, she raised her leg for a second before realizing that this next bit of acrobatics would put her on more lewd of a display than before. Maybe she'd best wait until Nessa was preoccupied.

"Er, ah... Go ahead, I'll wait," she said, pausing.
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Oct 16, 2014 3:22 pm

Nessa bit her lower lip nervously as she crawled under the wires.  "I wish there were another way through this," she said, squirming across the floor.  As Nessa wasn't as flexible as Halia, the wires caught the back of her frilly maid skirt, and when she had made it under the first set, that part of her skirt was left hanging on the wire.  Halia was already in the process of making her way through the next set of wires.  Nessa looked up in time to see Halia exposing her little pink girl-parts, and Halia blushed, but complete the maneuver without incident.  

Looking at the gymnastics Halia had just performed and then back at her skirt hanging on the wire as evidence she was not at Halia's level in avoiding such traps, she appeared to be about to panic.  "Halia, I'm not sure I can do that.  I might be stuck here."  Halia giggled for a second, as NEssa shot her an angry look.  "Stand as close to the wall as you can" Halia ordered.  Nessa did so, looking rather annoyed.  Halai pulled at a loose stone in the wall and the wires suddenly retracted.  Nessa now understood the order; anything in the center of the hall between the wires would have been sliced and diced by the retracting wires.  "Thank you," said Nessa, blushing, adding, "That will make it easier to get out of here later.  Lead on."

Halia picked up her torch that she had thrown to the other side of the wire trap.  Nessa seemed to always want her to lead, but perhaps she had her reasons..Nessa was agile, but not quite as agile as Halia, and might more easily fall into a trap.  Of course, now, the back of the skirt of her dress was missing, and perhaps she didn't want Halia looking at her backside the whole time.

They came to the first locked doorway.  Halia was able to open it with little problem, not even needing lockpicking tools.  "Impressive," said Nessa.  Halia just smiled proudly.  The door creaked open without further ado.

The dark passageways beyond turned, tilted, and started to offer choices.  Sometimes, Nessa and Halia would choose to explore the turn that they thought would lead to a dead end the soonest, so they could write off that direction, then go back and try the other way.  Nessa had found a sharpish stone on the floor, and was using it to try to mark their path as they went, writing arrows or notes on the right-hand wall where choices presented themselves.  This could be used to find their way back later.

In the middle of a long hallway, they looked ahead and saw that it opened into a wide room.  Halia put a hand out to stop Nessa.  This looked like the sort of place one might put a trap.  They'd have to proceed with caution.

Halia slinked forward slowly, making sure to examine the floor, walls, and ceiling ahead of her as she did so.  Nessa followed behind, trying to remember where Halia stepped and imitate her exactly.  Suddenly, Halia seemed to slide forward.  Nessa reached out and grabbed Halia's shoulder, but instead of stopping Halia, it made Nessa fall face forward, and she was now sliding behind her.

It had been an illusion trap.  The floor leading open to the open space looked to be the same consistency and level as the floor in the adjacent part of the hallway, but it wasn't.  As Halia's and Nessa's heads fell below the illusory floor, they noticed that they were sliding down a slippery, greased ramp, and a moment later, they were falling to the floor of the pit that was the large open room they had seen.

The floor of the pit was covered in a slimy green substance that seemed a more concentrated solution of what Halia had fallen into off the ladder.  As the pair looked down, they saw their shoes and the lower part of their stockings dissolving in the slime.  As if this wasn't troubling enough, Nessa pointed across the pit.  Halia looked up and saw...something...the likes of which she had never seen before, and hoped to never see again.  It was a nameless shape--a huge, fleshy lump of eyes and tentancles.  Its surface gleamed with the slime that she now took to be it secretion.  The sight alone was terrifying enough to petrify one with fear, but now, all of the eyes had focused on Halia!
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_looked_up_and_saw___something___the_likes_of_by_myds6-d834ktt
As the creature turned its mass of flesh and creped toward her, Halia looked for a way out.  The slippery ramp that had brought them here was too steep for climbing, even if one found purchase on its greasy surface.  If there was a way out of here, the monstrous tentacle thing was between her and that exit.

Nessa screamed as the thing glided toward them.  It didn't have any legs and seemed to float on a trail of the green slime they were standing in.   That's when she looked down.  Her feet and ankles were bare, the slime had dissolved the leather and cloth.  But her feet felt fine, although surrounded by the slime.  Perhaps this monster would only eat their clothes.  She was disabused of this notion when the flesh of the monster retracted to reveal a huge beak-like orifice, surrounded by sharp teeth.  Nessa screamed again.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 The_sight_alone_was_terrifying_enough_to_petrify_by_myds6-d834kwc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 She_somersaulted_over_the_beast_s_head_by_myds6-d834kzk
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _follow_me____halia_shouted__and_nessa__although_by_myds6-d834l1m
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia0005_by_myds6-d834l51
The beast spat at Halaia and Nessa, dousing them in blobs of its corrosive green saliva.  Halia screamed, not having had time to notice what Nessa had.  She somersaulted over the beast's head, being careful to ensure that her hands landed well clear of the toothy beak.  "Follow me!"  Halia shouted, and Nessa, although terrified, was inclined to listen to her.  Not quite as agile as Halia, she was able to make the somersault just as the beast started turning to follow Halia.  Halia ran at the wall opposite from where they had fallen into this pit.  It was covered in slime, and obviously slippery, but Halia ran quickly and managed to land her upper body on the flat area above the wall.  She pulled herself the rest of the way up, not worried about the view her pose offered because she knew Nessa had other things on her mind at the moment.

On her mind, as it turned out, and on her tail.  The toothed beak clamped down a moment too late to catch Nessa's backside.  IT had been close enough that the beak had a mouthful of panty, and was now holding Nessa back by them.  Tentacles reached forward as much to explore as restrain the maid.  Just before the tentacles took hold, the sharp teeth tore through the back of the panties, and Nessa flew forward toward the wall that Halia had scaled.  Nessa did her best to run up the wall, but would have failed if it weren't for Halia grabbing her wrist to pull her up.  Behind her, the creature moved forward, tentacles extended.  Halia pulled Nessa up just in time.

"Thanks...that was....close..." Nessa panted, turning her head to see the gaping hole in the back of her panties that the toothed beak had made.  "Are you alright?" asked Halia.  Backing away from the edge of the pit and the horror within it, both women took a moment to look at themselves and each other.  Both were now barefoot from standing in the corrosive slime, and had bits of green slime clinging to their arms, faces, and hair, which seemed totally unaffected by it.  Where it had hit their dresses and stockings, however, it had burned through tot eh bare flesh, leaving these garments riddled with holes, notably large ones over Halia's right breast and near Nessa's navel.

"I lost the stone I was using to mark the path," Nessa noted, adding, "We'll just have to remember this illusion trap on the way back, and find some way around it."  Halia nodded, and they continued down the hallway, even more carefully now than before.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:00 am

Meanwhile, Miryala had led the way as she, Niniane, and a somewhat reluctant Irlana found the kitchen.  The Marquesa's parties were known for their pastries, both in quantity and superb quantity.  The elf most of all had come to indulge in sweets since living with humans, to the point that other elves found her corpulent shape dubiously elven.  Niniane had a sweet tooth as well, and plenty of experience both as a baker and consumer of pastries.  Irlana loved indulgence of almost any sort, yet she was concerned that the group was going a little too far off-mission.  "I don't think she'd hide a valuable magic artifact in the kitchen."  "Well," the elf replied,"we'll never know unless we look, right?  And it can't hurt to see what's cooking...maybe learn some of the chef's secrets."  "Alright...but it had better be a short diversion."

Arriving at the kitchen door, they looked up and down the hall for maids coming to retrieve desserts for the guests.  They didn't see any.  This was surprising to the group, but if they had known a large number of maids were fighting Caterina in the corridor or Chorinna and Annie in the main hall, they might have changed their priorities...maybe.

"That smells so good!" said Miryala, an obsessive look in her eye.  "Wait, let's..."  Irlana's strategic advice came too late, Miryala had already charged in the kitchen door, with Niniane right behind her.  Irlana rushed in to help them, as the three of them came face to face with the head cook, dressed in white, and two women in partial maid's outfits.  

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 I_m_miryala__your_knew_elven_maid__by_myds6-d834n4c
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _even_if_that_trick_worked_on_the_marquesa__it_by_myds6-d834n7e
"What are you doing here?  Who are you?" asked one of the maids in a demanding voice.  "I'm Miryala, your new Elven maid."  "Ha!" replied the woman, "Even if that trick worked on the Marquesa, it won't here.  I'm the Head Housekeeper, and I know I didn't hire you.  Any of you.  You think I don't know how many elves I have working for me, or would forget a fat one with a facial tattoo?"

The other maid turned away from crimping the crust of a pie, and the head cook grabbed her bread peel like a weapon.  This was turning ugly.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 _what_are_you_doing_here__who_are_you___asked_one_by_myds6-d834mzo
The maid (technically Cook's Assistant) surprised Niniane with a fast punch in the gut.  Miryala stepped behind the head housekeeper and put her in a headlock, while Irlana brandished her wand.  Seemingly out of nowhere, a tiny winged woman flew by and tore the wand from her hand.  Irlana was left surprised and confused, and the head cook took advantage of this by twisting her arm behind her back.  Using that leverage to bend her forward, she used the bread peel to slap the mage's backside.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0004_by_myds6-d837f1q
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0005_by_myds6-d837g50
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0006_by_myds6-d837g8q
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0007_by_myds6-d837ged
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0009_by_myds6-d837gm2
The fairy waved the wand at Irlana, but nothing happened, except for the wand's exclamation, "Let me go right now, you bratty little imp!  I will not strike my mistress for you!"  "What a weird wand," Feather responded, "I think I'll keep it."  With that she flitted away, happy that her job had been done here.

Niniane watched the fairy disappear as she struggled.  It was no use, her opponent was too quick and had already wrestled her into a compromised position on the floor.  Suddenly, Irlana felt the pressure on her elbow let up.  The cook had let go of her arm, but the pressure was soon replaced by a tugging at the back of her hair, as the cook forced her face down into the cherry pie on the table.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0012_by_myds6-d837his
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0010_by_myds6-d837h5q
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0011_by_myds6-d837h9h
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0016_by_myds6-d837i4c
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0017_by_myds6-d837i7e
A moment later, Miryala was pushing the head housekeeper's face into a cake on the table, as if in imitation of the cook's tactics.  Perhaps, she saw an opportunity to get enough of a momentary edge to help her companions, who were faring poorly.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0014_by_myds6-d837htj
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0015_by_myds6-d837i12
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0018_by_myds6-d837id2
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0021_by_myds6-d837ili
While having her face stuck in a cherry pie wasn't Irlana's idea of relaxation, she was able to collect her thoughts for a moment.  Just before pulling her head from the pastry, a blue wave of light engulfed her body momentarily.  She had activated her magic.  Turning suddenly, she head-butted the cook in the gut, grabbing her baker's smock with both hands.  ASs she knocked her opponent back, she tore the smock from her, revealing nothing but a white thong underneath.  While Irlana turned the tables on her opponent, Niniane's attempts to do so failed, resulting in her opponent placing her in hold where she was nearly upside-down.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0019_by_myds6-d837ivg
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0023_by_myds6-d837jc7
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0024_by_myds6-d837jib
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0022_by_myds6-d837j3p
Miryala had been holding the head housekeeper in a bear hug from behind, and now started to pull her dress down.  She needed to beat her quickly so she could provide aid to Niniane, who was bested by a much faster opponent.  Irlana's magical strength was in full effect, and she picked the near-naked head cook up over her head.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0026_by_myds6-d837jpi
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0027_by_myds6-d837jwd
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0028_by_myds6-d837k2b
Approaching the table, she heaved the hapless cook onto it, face down.  "Let's see how you like a face full of pie as I spank your fat ass," Irlana growled.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0030_by_myds6-d837k8k
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0031_by_myds6-d837kk1
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0032_by_myds6-d837koy
Pulling down the thong to spank the cook's bare backside seemed to do little but add to her humiliation as the thong offered little protection for her reddening cheeks anyway.  As Irlana moved the garment down her thighs, she noticed the cook's pussy was sitting in the same cherry pie she had stuck Irlana's face into earlier.  "Waitress?" Irlana joked, "there's a hair-pie in my pie."
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0033a_by_myds6-d837ks6
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0034_by_myds6-d837kuk
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0038_by_myds6-d837o50
Miryala finished off the head housekeeper, at least for the time being, by dumping her on to the table ahead of the head cook.  She then used pressure applied with her legs to remove the remaining assailant from Niniane.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0039_by_myds6-d837o9i
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Kitchen0035_by_myds6-d837oln

Niniane climbed to her feet and gleefully landed a solid punch to her assailant's jaw as Miryala held her in place.  With Irlana's help, Miryala tossed the unconscious maid on the table, right on the cook and housekeeper, who were just trying get off the table and stand up.  The three of them vacated the kitchen before their opponents could get up and moving again.  Down the hall, they entered one of the chambers Irlana and Halia had explored before, closed the door, and stopped to catch their breath.  "It's a shame," panted Miryala, that we didn't have more time to taste the pastries."  Niniane pointed to Irlana's face, then used the same finger to scoop a glob of the cherry pie from it.  "MMmmmm," she said with her finger in her mouth as Irlana pushed her away, "that Cook is a real bitch but she makes the sweetest pies."  "Let me have some!" said Miryala, rushing toward Irlana.  Irlana pushed her away.  "Back off.  I told you going to the kitchen was a bad idea."  Niniane's eyes shot a look of concern as she remembered..."And now that fairy has your wand!"  "I'm not worried," said Irlana, "the wand has always come back to me no matter what."  "Don't underestimate her," Niniane warned.  "For now," said Irlana, "I'm worried about Jessica.  I think we should check on her."  "Now who is deviating from the mission?" Miryala taunted, "Let's go."

((My current plan is to develop this scene for a while, so there's some time for character actions...don't feel like you can't put in a character action because I'm working on this scene, I'm using it to kill time for that very purpose--well, and because it's my kind of scene!  I'll probably just edit this post to develop it for the sake of continuity, so it won't mess up any actions taken--besides, that's usually how I put the pics in because it is too complex a process to do before posting, it would be too easy to lose the whole post that way.  So, in short, character actions are always welcome!  Feel free to move any of the NPC's that are currently interacting with your character, too.  We're playing a bit fast and loose on this story for the sake of crazy fun!  If your character is in a fight, win or lose as you see fit.  Or let me know if you want the result to be a surprise.))

((Edited again to add: New images of Alison and Jessica are now on the prior page.))

Last edited by Myds6 on Sun Oct 19, 2014 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:29 pm

Meanwhile, back on the upper floor, Jessica was struggling to control Abigail She had tackled the rival mage just before she had cast a large fireball, and while it prevented the spell from taking effect, Jessica seemed less effectual against Abigail in unarmed combat than the last time they met. Rolling down one flight of stairs, the mages twisted and turned, ripping each other's robes off. When the rolling stopped on the landing, an underwear-clad Abigail was holding Jessica's arms and her backside was smothering Jessica's face.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0042_by_myds6-d83atkn
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0045_by_myds6-d83atnb
"I told you I'd take you down, you little bitch!" Abigail taunted.

On the upper balcony, a confident Alison was facing off against Princess Adelia. Marisol, stripped to her panties, seemed nervous and was standing a little outside the active area of the fight. Every now and then, Alison stopped and pulled up her leather pants, which, if they fell too low, would bind her legs and inhibit the movement required for blade combat.

Seeing the proper opening, Alison took a confident swing at the Princess' gown. Again, the sword felt magically unwieldy. As it missed its target, it sunk into her own leather Jerkin, cleaving it in an improbable way from her body. Alison looked down and the sword and understood what was happening as her black bra was revealed.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0049_by_myds6-d83atub

She realized that the weapon must be cursed, but she could not bring herself to let it go, especially in the heat of combat with the princess. Still, she'd have to drop it as soon as the opportunity presented itself. Almost as if in answer to her thought, the sword swung true and tore through Princess Adelia's elegant gown, leaving her in black panties, the corset-like top of her dress, with one arm covered and one breast exposed. Adelia's crown fell from her head, rolled between the railings, and dropped to the main floor below as the princess shrieked. Regaining her composure, she managed to growl, "You'll pay for that, thief!"

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0052_by_myds6-d83au2k

Alison had no time to contemplate being called 'thief,' when she felt her pants dropping again. This time, instead of stopping to pull them up, she finished a perfect attack, robbing Adelia of her dress altogether. The panty-clad princess tried to retailiate but paused in shock when she realized how exposed she was. Alison's hopes were improving. This should have been an easy battle, but thanks to a cursed weapon, it looked for a while like she might lose.

Inexplicably, the sword slipped from her hand, flipping over as it fell, catching in the waistband of her panties, and cutting right through them.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0053_by_myds6-d83au4j
Alison was completely exposed, but at least she'd be able to pull those leather pants back up and cover her modesty. But then, Princess Adelia pushed her. With her legs caught in the pants around her calves, she lost her balance and ended up on all fours on the floor. Marisol suddenly felt confident and stepped forward, sword pointed at Alison. Adelia approached from behind, and landed a hard kick on her backside, more to celebrate her dominance than to establish it. Alison couldn't believe this turn of events. Ruined by a cursed shortsword. She turned her head and looked back, but it wasn't there anymore.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0055_by_myds6-d83au6o
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0056_by_myds6-d83au9i
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0057_by_myds6-d83aubc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Br0058_by_myds6-d83aud2
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:51 am

((Looking forward to posts from others...especially seeing what I have a hint Annie is about to be up to.  I  have filled in Caterina's hallway fight here.  I had no idea exactly what will happen until I looked at the visuals and thought of the next logical attack.  You may not believe this after reading this, but I don't have a big thing for crotch violence--it just seemed to be where a fight like this would likely go--a bunch of maids afraid of the skill of the assassin they want to take down, and an assassin facing much larger numbers, wanting to neutralize them as quickly as possible.))

Caterina was having no better luck than she had the last party of nobles she'd attended.  Having found a secret staircase, she wound up falling down it, lying on her face in front of a half-dozen angry maids.  She knew why they were angry.  When Philippa had spilled a drink on her, she used the opportunity to come back into the laundry room, where she tied Philippa up with her companion Evelyn.  What she didn't know is that a brunette maid, Kristen, was aware that there were intruders in the mansion disguised as maids, and felt that the fact she knew this would come out in later investigations.  She literally felt her ass was on the line because of what she knew, and she would have to be seen taking the intruders down to be on the right side of her employer, and the inevitable flogging in the stocks that would be coming Nessa's way.  

But none of this mattered right now.  Caterina was on the floor, surrounded by enemies, and would have to defend herself.  A maid with her hair dyed purple stepped forward from the group and kicked her in the flank, rolling her onto her back.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway001_by_myds6-d83i59v
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway002_by_myds6-d83i5fc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway004d_by_myds6-d83i5gs
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Apparently__when_faced_with_superior_numbers__by_myds6-d83i7ak
As the maid proceeded to try to pin her by pushing a high-heeled shoe into her lower abdomen, Caterina's assassin training kicked in.  As the foot came down on her, the lifted knee exposed a very vulnerable target.  A hard punch from the assassin was all it took to have the maid bent over hyperventilating, seeming like she might vomit from the pain of such a solid and well-aimed strike on her pussy.  Kristen stepped forward as if to attack.  By now, Caterina had her hands behind her and was starting to rise.  While balanced on her hands, she was able to land a kick
to this maid's crotch that stunned her.  Assassin's were trained to aim for the area whether dealing with a male or female target, as a way of taking their foes out of the fight quickly, allowing for escape.  But there'd be no easy escape today.  Even with purple-hair down, and Kristen stunned, there were four more assailants.  And Kristen seemed to be recovering quicker than expected!

As Caterina climbed to her feet, Kristen grabbed at her.  Caterina struggled, and managed to get a good grip on the maid's dress.  She didn't notice Philippa coming up behind her.   The assassin tore the maid's dress just as she felt Philippa's knee hit her between the legs.  The unexpected attack hurt physically and emotionally.  She never expected a lowly maid could perform a sneak attack on someone of her caliber.  She assuaged her guilt at being taken unaware by reminding herself that she was distracted with the opponent in front of her.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0011_by_myds6-d83pyub
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0012_by_myds6-d83pyym
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0013_by_myds6-d83pz5q
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0014_by_myds6-d83pz7n
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0015_by_myds6-d83pz94

"I think that dress belongs to me!" Philippa shouted, confident after the success of her knee to Caterina's groin.  Caterina felt Philippa's hand gripping the back of the dress, but could do little about it while still struggling with Kristen.  She needed Kristen out of the fight fast, but somehow, the maid was countering her attacks successfully, at least tying up her hands while Philippa continued stripping her.  Kristen had her hands trapped behind her, so Caterina attacked the best way she could--she tugged the maid's underwear up into a sharp wedgie and slapped her bottom.  Maybe that would get Kristen to release her arms and hands.  

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0016_by_myds6-d83pzxp
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0017_by_myds6-d83pzzh
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0018_by_myds6-d83q034
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0020_by_myds6-d83q09u
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0021_by_myds6-d83q0bo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0022_by_myds6-d83q0fn

To Caterina's surprise, Philippa backed off after tearing the rest of the dress from her, perhaps to celebrate victory prematurely.  This was just the chance Caterina needed.  When Kristen let go to protect her backside from the spanking and wedgie, Caterina extricated her hands and delivered a knockout punch to her jaw.  "That's two down," she thought.  Spinning as quickly as she could, she delivered a knockout kick to the unexpecting, gloating, Philippa.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0023_by_myds6-d83q0gw
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0024_by_myds6-d83q0kx
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0025_by_myds6-d83q0mi
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0026_by_myds6-d83q0pk
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0027_by_myds6-d83q0vc

Caterina wasn't counting on the purple-haired maid recovering, or imitating her style by using her position on the floor as a means to kick her opponent in the crotch.  Caterina was stunned again.  The maid dragged her to the floor, sat on her, and held one of her legs up to pin her, calling for help from the other maids.  "Not now, not like this!" thought Caterina as she looked for a way out of the hold.  She brought her other leg up and tried to kick at the maid's head, but could only hit her shoulders and elbows with her shins.  This was a good hold.  Then she saw it.  Her athletic body weighed more than that of the rather skinny maid, and she could use that weight to her advantage.  She held the second leg up and in front, and grabbed one of the maid's thighs with both hands, rolling the pair of them into a position where she was sitting up and had the advantage.  her stockings had been getting shredded in the process, but performing this maneuver while the maid was clinging to her leg saw one of them almost completely ripped off.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0028_by_myds6-d83q0x1
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0029_by_myds6-d83q11s
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0030_by_myds6-d83q145
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0031_by_myds6-d83q174
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0034_by_myds6-d83q1fo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0033_by_myds6-d83q1gm
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0037_by_myds6-d83q1op
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0036_by_myds6-d83q1ji

Spinning into another position, she sat on the maid's face, pulling her arms into a submission while smothering her with her athletic backside.  It was a bit unorthodox, but the purple one wouldn't be getting up for a while.  Proud of herself, she started to rise to deal with the others.  A solid slap from Evelyn sent her back to the ground.  Evelyn climbed on top of her and started punching her.  The blonde maid who had hung back up until this point stepped forward and jammed the heel of her shoe into the soft flesh of Caterina's inner thigh.  It was excruciating.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0039_by_myds6-d83q1r1
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0040_by_myds6-d83q1vs
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0041_by_myds6-d83q1z6

Fatigued and now helpless against such a large woman, Caterina struggled, but, having weathered some blows, succumbed to unconsciousness. Evelyn stood up and draped Caterina over her shoulder.  "Well, I guess it's off to the stocks for this one."  The blonde maid who had barely entered into the fight was crouching over trying to rouse her unconscious comrades.  She looked up, before Evelyn had taken more than a few steps, and spoke.  "Eventually, to the stocks, sure, by why should the nobles get to have all the fun?  I think our girls deserve another go at her, with a different outcome first."  Evelyn stopped in her tracks for a moment, then nodded.  She was usually one to follow the rules to the letter, but she couldn't argue with her colleague's logic.  "Tell them to meet us in the laundry room.  And bring a cart--I don't plan on carrying her ass twice."

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0042_by_myds6-d83q231
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Hallway0043_by_myds6-d83q24k

Last edited by Myds6 on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:15 am

((Two quick things: 1) the little images are clickable, and a popup blocker is advisable for the ads that might show up.  If the server can't find one of the large images, go to the link on the prior small image and click next from there.  2) I don't condone any violence against women!))

"Wet...cold...water," were Caterina's thoughts as she came to.  She found herself bent over the basin in the laundry room where she had previously tied up Philippa and Evelyn.  Her hands had been tied to the bottom of the laundry bin on one side, and her feet on the other.  This peculiar position meant her nipples were in the cold water, and she couldn't lift them out.  The maids were taunting her.  Try as she might, she couldn't budge.  The basin, at least when full of water, must have weighed five or six times as much as her, and the maids seemed to know how to tie good knots.  It was an experience rather foreign to an assassin of her skill, to be at the mercy of those she had been fighting.  She had almost won.  She wanted to console herself with that, but, in her line of work, "almost" never cut it.

"Well," said a voice from behind her, "aren't you a lucky bitch."  A resounding smack landed on her silk-pantied rear.  "You didn't kill any of us, or hurt any of us too bad.  That's why you're lucky.  But Philippa's still out, and I wouldn't want to trade luck with you."  Another smack hit her before the voice continued, "Because you didn't hurt any of us permanently, we're just going to have some fun with you before we turn you over to the Marquesa.  After all, that kick to my muff still hurt."

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr001_by_myds6-d83ua65
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr002_by_myds6-d83ua6x
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr003_by_myds6-d83ua7m

The maid rained another flurry of spanks on Caterina's reddening derriere, before pausing.  Caterina bit her lip when she thought she might cry out.  She never wanted to give her opponents the satisfaction of screaming.  "Let's take of these panties and see what's going on underneath!"  She felt the maid pulling her panties down, and then the cloth pulled quickly and sharply against her knees and calves.  A tearing sound would have been enough to confirm that the garment had been removed completely, but Kristen the maid dangled them in front of Caterina's face like a trophy, then dropped them in the water of the laundry basin, before disappearing behind her again and landing a number of sharp spanks on her now-bare backside.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr004_by_myds6-d83ua7v
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr005_by_myds6-d83ua8g
"Well, aren't you the little trooper?  I love how you remain silent.  But that won't last.  Remember Clara?  No?  The one you punched in the babymaker?  Well, she remembers you, and she has a new favorite toy!"
The purple-haired maid stepped forward.  She was holding a riding crop. "This is gonna be fun!" she purred, slashing the leather flogger through the air.  The riding crop hurt much more than the hand had, but Caterina kept silent, even as tears ran down her face, smearing her mascara.  Behind her, she heard Kristen laughing, "Hmmm, stripes suit you!"
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr006_by_myds6-d83ua97
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr007_by_myds6-d83ua9u
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr008_by_myds6-d83uaa8

Caterina had been too busy with the two maids torturing her to worry much about the other maid in the room, Evelyn.  A minute ago, Evelyn had disappeared behind one of the shelves, and now she returned, holding a tray of food that she was nibbling on.  Clara stopped whipping Caterina for a moment; Caterina could only assume that she had gestured for Evelyn's attention.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr009_by_myds6-d83uaap

"What!?" said Evelyn, "I'm eating now because I was tied up during my break.  Literally, tied up.  Thanks to this one and her friends."  "It's not that," Clara replied, "are you still on that weird diet?"  "Hey, hey, easy now.  Let's not go there."  "I'm not making fun of you, what do you have over there?"  "The apothecary said I'd lose weight if I ate one meal a day of vegetables and roots, along with this spicy sauce."  The maids walked over to Evelyn, while Caterina took a moment to tug at her bonds and examine her options again.  Her backside was swollen and sore, and she was certain she couldn't handle any more of this.  Unfortunately for her, the bonds held fast, and she couldn't detect any immediate way out of the situation.  That's when things became truly worrisome.  As she stopped looking for a way out and turned her attention back to her tormentors, she finally realized why they had stopped whipping her; they had something worse in store.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr010_by_myds6-d83uab3
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr011_by_myds6-d83uabl

Clara took a large cucumber from Evelyn's tray, and Kristen smilingly chose a long carrot.  They carefully dipped each of the vegetables in the spicy hot sauce, smiling at Caterina the whole time.  The assassin hadn't even begun to feel the pain of this new torment, but imagining it was enough to make her break her proud silence.  "Ti prego, no farlo!" was what she managed to get out.  Clara, in a dramatic and saccharine tone of concern, said, "Listen, Kristen, she's spouting gibberish."  Kristen responded, "I think that means 'I really like cucumber' in her silly-sounding tongue.  Let's oblige her!"
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_057582810_CAtLAundr012_123_435lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_057582193_CAtLAundr014_123_61lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_057583216_CAtLAundr016_123_141lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr013_by_myds6-d83uac9
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr015_by_myds6-d83uacq
Spreading her thighs a little with her hands, Clara brought the cucumber up against Caterina's lower lips.  Wiggling it around a bit as if to lubricate the area, she actually succeeded in coating the surrounding area with the spicy sauce.  Caterina could feel the sauce burn on the lips of her pussy even before Clara shoved the rest of the sizeable vegetable into place.  Caterina, unable to control herself, now screamed as Clara pushed the intruding gourd in very far.  Everywhere the end of it touched was now burning with the feeling of the peppery hot sauce.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr017_by_myds6-d83uadb
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr018_by_myds6-d83uadt
Clara was cruel, first letting the hot sauce burn until the assassin's swollen pussy accepted its vegetal vehicle, then moving it in and out, until Caterina, in spite of the burning and pain, was near orgasm.  Then she stopped.  "No, dearie, not yet.  It's time to let Kristen take over."
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr022_by_myds6-d83uaei
Kristen spread Caterina's cheeks, and used the carrot to lubricate the area around her back passage, before inserting the carrot, a little at a time, into her anus.  Caterina screamed, and groaned, having long since given up the honorable silence she had trained so many years to keep.  Her backside was red and swollen from the spanking and flogging, her vagina burning in pain and filled with a large cucumber, just short of orgasm, and now her anus burning and filled with its own vegetable.  Her nipples were rock-hard in the freezing water of the wash basin, and tears ran down her face.  Her mind didn't like this experience in the least, but her body was starting to rebel against her.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_057583562_CAtLAundr019_123_651lo Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_140575841_CAtLAundr020_123_384loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_057584560_CAtLAundr021_123_872lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr023_by_myds6-d83uaf4
As the carrot went in and out, disturbing the cucumber dangling below it, Caterina let out a scream, and a splash of her cream, mixed with the hot sauce, squirted from her pussy.  "That's right," said Kristen, smacking her backside again, "scream like the whore you are.  Clara, it's time for the coup-de-grace."  Clara handed Kristen the bowl of hot sauce, the entire contents of which she proceeded to pour over the assassin's backside.  Caterina screamed.  The stinging sensation was unbearable, especially when it touched the large welts from the whipping.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catlaundr026_by_myds6-d83uafq
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_057585897_CAtLAundr024a_123_182lo
"Ok, ok, that's enough!"  Evelyn couldn't stomach any more.  "You two are out of hand."  "But she could have killed one of us!" Kristen objected.  "And who knows what her nefarious purposes are here?  Perhaps she's her to do just that!  Or kill our mistress!" Clara added.  "Kill our mistress!" Evelyn guffawed, "That might make this world a better place!"  Evelyn stopped laughing suddenly when she realized the other maids weren't.  She coughed, and straightened up her posture.  "No matter how you feel about things, this has gone far enough.  I almost feel bad turning her over to the nobles for more of this."

"Hah," Kristen laughed, "they certainly won't share your mercy.  Look, Evelyn, we know you only follow the rules around her to stay out of the stocks..." coming closer she whispered, "and only a masochist would like working here...but if you hate it so badly..."  Evelyn didn't let her finish, "I need this job.  I send whatever I make directly to my sister.  Her daughter is so sick, she needs all the help she can get."  "No matter," said Clara, admiring her handiwork, and wiggling the ends of the vegetables for effect, "what you said is very compromising.  Cross us, and we'll see you in those stocks for a month."

"Alright," said Evelyn, "but you've got to stop this, now...you're better than this."  "Are we?" Clara sneered, pushing the cucumber in farther, eliciting a high-pitched squeal from Caterina, who had been quietly whimpering since the shock of the hot sauce on her already red, swollen backside had evolved into a constant burning pain.  "She's right," said Kristen, "why don't you go get a cart to bring her to the Marquesa?  Evelyn and I will keep an eye on her."

Clara sighed hard to show her disapproval, then walked down the hall for a cart. A few moments later, she returned with a cart fully loaded with pies and cakes. "Let's unload it and put her on it." "No need, said Kristen, let's just tie her right to it." "Wait!" said Clara, "she's dangerous, remember?" Gesturing to Kristen and Evelyn to get ready to untie and move Caterina, Clara picked up a pie. "What's that for?" asked Evelyn. "You'll see," she replied, using a spoon to scrape the remaining hot sauce from the bowl and applying it to the pie. Smashing the pie in Caterina's face, she added, "you may want to wait a while before opening your eyes."

With Caterina temporarily blinded this way, the maids worked quickly, and soon had her tied to the cart. Caterina, eyes shut, tested the ropes. She might be able to get out of these, at least she wasn't tied up as well as she had been with the basin. This was not the time to attempt escape, however. "OK, enough, she's on there good," said Evelyn's voice, and she felt fingers clearing the stinging pie away from the area of her eyes. "It's alright, you can open your eyes now. Let's take her to the Marquesa. The sooner she's not our responsibility the better."

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catcart002_by_myds6-d8495dp
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catcart004_by_myds6-d8495fb
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Catcart010_by_myds6-d8495ig
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:43 pm

Down below, Halia and Nessa were forging on in a veritable labyrinth of underground passages that they hoped led to the Marquesa's fabled vault.  One didn't need to be a member of the Thieves' Guild to have heard tales of the noblewoman's great wealth, or the vile traps awaiting those who infiltrated her mansion.

Along the way, Halia stopped them several times while she detected and disarmed a trap.  There were pits full of spikes, blade traps, pressure plates on the floor, dart traps.  Nessa was truly appreciative of Halia's skills at disarming these, and picking the locks on the doors that blocked their path.

But now, as they entered a hallway with a ceiling higher than usual in these underground tunnels, they found a door that was different from all the others, in a wall that was quite unlike its surroundings.  This had to be the vault door they were seeking.  It was set in a stone wall of unusually smooth masonry, made of a harder stone than one would usually see in construction.  The door itself was made of thick iron.  Its hinges continued for almost its entire width.  From the two massive bolts holding it closed hung two padlocks of a type Halia immediately recognized as the most complex and expensive on the market.  But what troubled her were the various holes in the door--some oviously keyholes of a sort, while some might contain devious traps.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliadoor_by_myds6-d849led

Checking the ground in front of the door for pressure plates and paying careful attention to the walls and ceiling, even though it was well beyond her reach, Halia inched forward to the door.  When she was convinced that no traps would be set off by environmental triggers, she waved for Nessa to move up and join her.  Halia dropped to her knees and started examining the locks.  The padlocks would be difficult, but might be the safest, as there was little room to hide traps in this kind of lock.  She went to work on the bottom padlock first.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_door_2_by_myds6-d849m61
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_door_3_by_myds6-d849m9i

While Nessa seemed to wait patiently at first, eventually she got a bit restless.   The delicate work Halia was doing gave her little choice but to speak up.  "Can you stop that?"  "Stop what?"  "You keep tapping your toes.  IT's annoying, and you never know what you might trigger."  Nessa groaned and  slid down the side wall of the passage, into a sitting position, with her legs spread.  "When will you finish?"  "Never if you don't stop distracting me."

In what seemed like an eternity to Nessa in the gloom of the dungeon hall, unable to help Halia or speak to her (it was actually just under an hour, but no one could know that in this dark place), Halia turned away from the door for the first time.  "I'm....finished...I think."  "You think?  What do you mean 'you think'?"  "I took care of all the locks and traps I could see.  Now we're going to have to open the door and hope I didn't miss any."  Nessa looked up suspiciously, then climbed to her feet and stood by Halia in front of the door.  "On three," said Halia, "One....two....thr--"

Halia and Nessa both pressed on the door, but, now that it was unlocked, and due to its careful construction, it swung open with ease.  Neither of them had been expecting that, and the force they put into opening the door just turned into momentum that landed them on the floor.  Halia's skirt flew up as she fell, and somehow, Nessa ended up with her face against Halia's bare bottom.  As they climbed to their feet, they both looked at each other as if to say they'd never acknowledge that awkward moment.  

Looking around, they were in a huge room.  A huge, very dark room.  "I can't see a thing!" said Nessa.  "Wait in the hall," said Halia.  "No way, we're in the vault now."  "Have it your way," said Halia, pulling a lever Nessa hadn't noticed before, "but don't blame me if this triggers a trap."  As the lever switched, the room suddenly lit up.  A number of candelabras around the room and a light of unknown fuel in the center of the ceiling had illuminated.  "Only the best for our Marquesa," Halia giggled, wondering at the lighting system.  "It runs on some kind of vapor," Nessa explained, "there are other such lights in the mansion."  Halia nodded absent-mindedly; the room before them had at least half a dozen chests.  Two large ones in the middle caught her attention.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault001_by_myds6-d849tem
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault002_by_myds6-d849tlw

"Just think of the wealth in here!" Nessa beamed, "Which one do you think the crown is in?"  Halia merely pointed to one of the large chests.  It was marked with a sign that read simply "Do not open."
"It says do not open.  Maybe we should leave it alone." Nessa responded.  "That's why it must be in there," Halia responded with bravado.  In fact, she wasn't sure the crown would be in there, but the sign was a challenge, and it piqued her curiosity.  "Don't touch anything until I make sure it's safe," said Halia, but Nessa was already opening a chest near her.  It was filled to the brim with gold coins, which, lacking a bag or pcckets, she shoved few handsful into her panties.  "Ooooh, it's cold," Nessa cooed, "but it feels quite good!  I don't mind gold in my panties at all."

Halia shook her head in disapproval at the maid's ignorance and she started examining the outside of the chest with the note, careful not to touch it.  Once she was fairly certain she couldn't see any traps, she began to pick the lock.  One by one, she set the tumblers, and turned the lock until it was open.  Then, she got to her feet in case she needed to move, and, taking a deep breath, gently eased the lid open a crack.  
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault011_by_myds6-d849xmt
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault010_by_myds6-d849xoz

Much to her surprise, she heard a clicking sound, and the lid sprung open as if of its own accord.  The green ooze inside the chest exploded into the air, showering her completely in slime.  Nessa looked on but could do little about it as the slime ate away the rest of Halia's clothes.  As Halia wiped the slime from her eyes, she noticed another parchement hanging from the inside of the box lid.  It read: "I said do not open."

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault012_by_myds6-d84a2su
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault013_by_myds6-d84a302

Halia frowned as the green slime dripped from her face, hair, and body.  She was entirely nude now, and curious as to how the slime could dissolve any sort of cloth and leave her hair intact.
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault014_by_myds6-d84aad8
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault015_by_myds6-d84aaes
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault016_by_myds6-d84aag5
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halia_vault017a_by_myds6-d84aamz

"I told you..." Nessa said, "let's look in the other big one."  She tried the lid, "It's locked."  Halia spat away some of the green slime dripping into her mouth and nodded.  "I'll pick the lock, but this time, you open it."  Halia had the lock picked in no time, then retreated back a safe distance before gesturing for Nessa to open the chest.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0020_by_myds6-d84b259
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0023_by_myds6-d84b28v
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0024_by_myds6-d84b2br
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0025_by_myds6-d84b2ek
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0025a_by_myds6-d84b2gt

Nessa stepped in, closed her eyes, and lifted the lid.  When she opened them, she couldn't believe what she was looking at.  Sitting on top of a chest full of gold coins were three crowns, two of them fit for a king or queen, the third a circlet that a high-ranking noble might be proud to wear.  When Nessa didn't say anything for a minute, Halia stepped up to look herself.  "Worth more than all the treasures in this room," Nessa said.  "Which one do you think is it?" Halia asked.  "It doesn't matter," said Nessa, picking up two of them for a closer look.  We're taking them all."

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0028_by_myds6-d84b2rd
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0029_by_myds6-d84b2te

"Or, to be more specific, I am!" said Nessa, suddenly elbowing Halia in the stomach.  Halia bent over for a second in pain, but attempted to recover quickly to her fighting stance.  That's when the kick hit her in the jaw.  Halia fell to the ground, still conscious, but unable to get up.  Nessa was running away quickly, she couldn't let her make it to the door!

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0030_by_myds6-d84b4cl
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0031_by_myds6-d84b4kc
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliavault0032_by_myds6-d84b4lc

Unfortunately, Halia couldn't get up.  She heard the heavy iron door slam, and as she heard the padlocks clicking closed on the wrong side of the door, she heard Nessa trying to assuage her guilt by explaining herself.  "I'm sorry to do this, but there's no way I'm sharing that reward.  I'm sure someone possessed of your peculiar talents can understand that.  This is going to change my life!  Maybe I should keep the crown for myself.  Maybe I could use it.  Anyway, I hope for your sake someone comes down before you die of thirst...good luck!"

At that point the voice trailed off and soon Halia couldn't even hear Nessa's footsteps.  "That double-crossing bitch!" thought Halia.  She knew too well she couldn't pick the padlocks from the wrong side of the door.  She slumped down against the iron door and pondered. She'd have to find another way out, or this vault could become her tomb.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:34 am

((Anyone should feel free to write in moves and escapes for any of their characters. I just thought it might be nice to keep things happening.))

Halia climbed to her feet without the usual spring in her step, to look for a way out.  Feeling around the walls for lose stones took a while, and produced no results.  "That double-crosser must be long gone by now," she thought to herself, "She probably even collected the reward, while I'm trapped down here to die."  She opened more of the chests hoping to find something useful to getting out, but most of them were simply full of gold coins, and she had nothing to carry them in.  No amount of money would be useful if she wasn't alive to spend it.  The room was enormous, and examining the lower part of the wall had taken some time.  Exploring the ceiling, high as it was would be a daunting task.  If would needed to be done, she should do it before her strength waned, but for now, she decided to work on other means of escape.  She went back to the door.  The hinges were sturdy and not removable.  She tried pushing the door to see if it would shakes, but the tight bolts didn't allow any play back and forth at all.  She dropped to her knees in resignation.

That's when she saw it.  Barely noticeable, but there nonetheless.  It must have happened when she slumped her slime-covered butt against the door.  Could it be?  She ran to the large chest with the note and dipped her hands in, cupping them, then ran back toward the door.  Throwing the concoction on one of the hinges, it made a sizzling sound and smoke came from it.  The slime, which dissolved her clothes, but not her body or hair, was somehow corrosive against the iron.  This would be her way out, but it might take a while.  She ran back and forth putting more and more slime onto the hinge until she had worn off the thickness at its head.  Using the hinge above as a handhold, she stepped onto what was left of the hinge and cheered as she heard it clang to the floor.  One down, two to go.

In what must have seemed like an eternity to Halia, she rattled the top hinge loose with the help of a silver chalice from one of the treasure chests.  The cup looked like a misshapen lump when she was finished, but, still, it absorbed smashing against the iron better than her hand.   There was still the matter of the bolts to deal with, but they were on the other side of the door, and Halia was small enough to slip through the crack she was able to make with the hinges off.  On the other side of the door, she realized her journey had just begun.  She was alone and unequipped, in fact, nude, in a dungeon of vicious traps and at least one horrific monster.  Moreover, she knew she couldn't just traverse the maze backward all the way even if she could remember how, because the steep, slippery slide outside the slime monster's room was a one-way trip.  And what would she do if she ran into Nessa?  She put the idea out of her head; Nessa was long gone by now, she told herself.

Halia retraced their steps.  It was easy, as the cellar floor was very dusty, and their feet had been covered in slime the first time they traversed them.  Soon, she was back at the room with the monster; she'd been going over in her mind what to do about the monster.  The first time, she'd used her acrobatics to get past it, but she had fallen into the room and had no choice but to pass it; plus, she could see the wall that was her goal.  Now, she'd have no idea where in the room the monster would be, and didn't know if she should try going left or right.   She also felt a bit more vulnerable, even though that skimpy maid outfit would have provided no armor against such a beast.

She looked down at the floor where she and Nessa had clambered up the wall from the room below. Nessa had only made it with Halia's help.  She wasn't quite agile enough to make the jump herself.  Now Halia was here alone.  The thought of the creature, its fleshy asymmetry, the long tentacles, and the sharp, hidden beak made Halia shiver as she recalled it.  Now she'd have to face it again--alone--and knowing what she was getting into.

Halia took a deep breath...what if she didn't find a way out in time?  There was little point in staying here, though, so she jumped into the abyss.  Once in the pit, she didn't immediately see the monster.  Straight ahead would take her to the unclimbable slippery slope, she decided to give left a try.  As she stepped through the dark room, she though she could hear...was that?  A whine or muffled scream.  She now stepped as carefully as possible, trying not to make noise, as she went to investigate.  As she peered around a column, she saw, illuminated by a torch lying on top of a large, dried out island of slime, the monster.  It was facing away from her.  Just above it she could barely make out the white apron of a maid's outfit, and now understood the source of the whimpering.  Nessa had again failed to climb the wall, she was hanging on with her hands and feet, while the monster's tentacles tried to pull her down, her rear coming ever nearer to its sharp beak.  Nessa had found the exit, alright, but again, she wasn't agile enough to make the jump.  But did she still have the crowns?  Halia couldn't see from here.  One thing was clear.  She'd have to get past the monster and Nessa to make her own escape.  How she dealt with Nessa or the crowns would have to be secondary.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halianessaslime0040_by_myds6-d84esru
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halianessaslime0041_by_myds6-d84esxf
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halianessaslime0042_by_myds6-d84et0l
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halianessaslime0043_by_myds6-d84et3r
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Halianessaslime0044_by_myds6-d84et6a
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Oct 28, 2014 4:28 pm

Halia was done trying to wipe the slime off of her lithe little body.  One final swipe of her hands over her pert breasts, giving them a little jiggle, and she was convinced that she'd have this sticky film covering her for the next week or two.  Ugh.  All the same, her tits seemed almost happy to be free, even if it meant being covered in a faint green sheen.  Her rosy little nipples were certainly rock hard from the cold, still, and her skin was covered in goosebumps.

"Why do they have to make these dungeons so darn cold," she whispered to herself as she crept down the halls.  Halia merely wished she could say that this was the first time she'd been caught in a dungeon, after a botched thievery attempt, without her clothes and looking to cut her losses.  The fact that this was not the first time was little consolation.  Curse my luck!  When will I find that big score I've been looking for?  Will I ever get out of this damn place?  When will my luck change...

Halia's eyes grew wide as she crept into the beast's pit and saw her former ally hanging there pathetically.  Aha! was the first thing that went through Halia's mind.  Her eyes danced and a little wicked grin spread across her face.  Time for some payback, she thought, creeping up and pressing her body against the cool stone column for cover.

Watching her squirm there was nice, but Halia's soft heart eventually caused her smile to fade.  Nessa may have been a no-good backstabber, but Halia wasn't about to sit there and watch her get eaten.  Under different circumstances she might have done the same thing... and in any case, she needed those crowns to salvage this mission.  Halia carefully searched the ground for some chunks of appropriately-sized rubble and waited for her chance to make something heroic happen.

She heard the spy yelp and thought she'd already lost too much time.  Peeking, Halia saw the beast's tentacles whipping up and lashing Nessa right on the bottom, making her bounce with each painful little 'thwack' as the slimy limbs tried to gain purchase on her.  She was physically fine, but the slime on the tentacles was causing various holes to open up in the garments over her butt.  Within a few more seconds most of her ass was visible.  Halia's heart jumped again as she saw a tentacle wrap around something, but sighed relief when she heard the telltale ripping sound.  Nessa almost lost her grip as the creature pulled, hard, on her skirt.  Luckily it came free easily, due to the corrosive goo, and the spy was able to retain her grip on the ledge above.  The woman was still whimpering and moaning at this point, her limbs trembling as if she were growing weak from holding on.  Halia and the spy both positively cringed when one of the tentacles groped upwards again and found its way between Nessa's ass cheeks, slipping around and flopping against her in search of something to grab onto.

"I'd better move a little more quickly..." Halia murmured, bouncing a little rock in her hand as if to test its weight.  In one of her more canny moments, her eyes flicked around the environment in search of useful things, facts she might put together...

"Hey, ugly!" she called out, and one of the creature's eyes turned towards her just in time to be hit with a sharp rock.  The sickening gurgle that emanated from the thing could only be its equivalent of a groan of pain.  In what seemed like a dumb but brave moment, Halia taunted the thing, holding a rock in her hand.  Nessa had to be wondering what the hell she was thinking as the slime oozed towards her and a prompt plethora of tentacles lashed out to grab the naked half elf.

Sure enough, the little thief whimpered and grunted as she was caught, all too easily.  It seemed like a clumsy attempt at acrobatics led to her slipping right into the beast's grip.  Holding her up by one leg, the creature observed Halia with most of its eyes as its limbs explored her body.  The girl shivered and turned her head as tentacles rolled over her hard nipples, down her flat stomach and over her light red pubic hair.  She shuddered as one of the greasy protuberances seemed to slip between her thighs and penetrate her; her mouth fell open wide.  Another tentacle promptly slid into her open lips.

"Oh yeah baby, just like that," Halia urged the tentacle monster when the disgusting thing pulled out of her mouth and gave her a moment to breathe; she was strangely pliant in its limbs as it grabbed her by her arms and legs to spread her out.  Nessa quirked a brow, still glad it wasn't her but definitely confused.  What kind of trick was this..?  The answer became quite apparent when the lighting in the room flickered a little from the side of the pit.  Someone or something had picked up the discarded torch...  Nessa spied the real Halia moments before the creature figured out something was wrong.  With a frightening decisiveness, the tentacle monster yanked outwards with its limbs and illusory Halia it was holding seemed to explode into a million tiny pieces of glitter.  Blinking its many eyes as if to clear the glittering dust from them, the beast flailed about and made that gurgling roar again.  Thank the gods that thing is susceptible to illusion, Halia thought as she observed what it had done.

The thing was moving much more quickly than the two of them had thought possible, now.  By the time Halia had crept around to Nessa the beast was already surging back towards them.  Halia cried out fiercely (as fiercely as she could, at least) and hurled the torch right at the creature's center of mass.

As she anticipated, this slime creature was no exception to the general rule that slime creatures hate fire -- the gurgle seemed to turn into a high pitched squeal from deep inside the beast and it recoiled for a moment, looking for a careful way around the little fire.

The creature's hesitation bought Halia some time to make her way around and leap up towards the exit from the side.  Unfortunately, Halia's foot slipped for real this time and she wound up falling short by a foot or three.  Limbs flailing, Halia grabbed onto something soft and warm -- Nessa, as it happens.

Halia's original plan ended with her climbing up the ledge rather swiftly, only grabbing onto Nessa if necessary, and up to safety.  Instead, the girl found her face between Nessa's thighs, with her hands holding onto her hips tightly for support.

"Hang on tight!" she shouted right into Nessa's crotch, which came out quite muffled since her mouth was literally pressed against the spy's mound through whatever thin remains she had of undergarments.  The tentacle monster was slapping tentatively at the torch on the ground near their feet, as if gingerly trying to get it out of its way.

Nessa cried out a "hey!" that changed in pitch partway through as Halia kicked her feet and tried to brace herself against the wall, or do something, anything, to clamber on up.  This of course only led to Halia more aggressively (albeit incidentally) nuzzling the spy's crotch, and occasionally trying to shout something like "hold still!"  The comical flailing about continued for another few precious seconds, eventually ending with Nessa's mouth hanging open with a wide-eyed look on her face; there was obviously a mixture of sensation going on within her.  Mercifully, Halia was able to grab something besides Nessa's slippery hips.

Predictably, what Halia had grabbed onto was Nessa's maid uniform top.  The already damaged thing came free quite easily, giving Halia just enough time (and only enough time) to somewhat swing herself up and grip the ledge.  "Whew!" she breathed, as she was forced to let the torn blouse flutter below.  The two rogues observed the black, ruined shirt waft downwards, only for the tentacle creature to quickly pick it up with a tentacle, dip it in some slime, and shove it into its beak.

"Well that's interesting, it does eat clothes," Halia ventured.  She was standing triumphantly on the ledge just next to Nessa, who was still hanging, and she had her hands on her hips proudly, as if she'd forgotten about her nudity.  "That may come in handy if-WHOA!" she shouted suddenly.

Nessa's grip had finally slackened, and when she began to slip she reached up and grabbed onto Halia's leg.  "N-no!" Halia yelped, with a bit of impending dread, and turned to slip through the bars.  She was both lithe and nimble, however, Halia was barely able to slip her top half through the bars before Nessa grabbed firmly onto her from behind.  The spy tightly got a grip around the half elf's waist, but there were a few problems with this.  For one, Nessa's legs were danging now and Halia wasn't that strong to begin with.  If she weren't partially through the bars already, there would be no way she'd be able to hold them up.  Secondly, the spy's face was stuck at about ass level, putting them once again in that awkward position.  Thirdly, the slime beast seemed to have sated itself with the ruined maid top and finally managed to knock the torch aside.  They didn't have much time, it seemed, before it was snaking its tentacles towards them again.

"Nessa! Hey! Oh!"  Halia squirmed and chirped as she found the spy's face nestled in her ass.  "Ahh! Stop squirm-ah!  It eats clothes, I think!  Throw it some clothing -- we gotta get out of here!"
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:08 pm

((Hot stuff, awesome!  Here are some images based on this section!  As always, the clickable thumbnails are the stuff that was too adult for Deviantart. I never thought having monsters around could be so hot, well, unless it's Vampira or Angelina Jolie playing Grendel's mother, lol.))

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716013940_HaliaMonster0011_123_447loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716013461_HaliaMonster0012_123_164loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716014534_HaliaMonster0014_123_61lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716014405_HaliaMonster0015_123_493loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716015714_HaliaMonster0016_123_411loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716015948_HaliaMonster0017_123_940lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716016616_HaliaMonster0019_123_847loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716016672_HaliaMonster0020_123_721lo

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0001_by_myds6-d84pxj3
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0002_by_myds6-d84q773
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0003_by_myds6-d84q8nd
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0004_by_myds6-d84q8q7

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716016868_HaliaMonster0020A_123_90lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716017204_HaliaMonster0020b_123_1024loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716017747_HaliaMonster0020c_123_403lo

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0005_by_myds6-d84q8v4
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0006_by_myds6-d84q8w4

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716018489_HaliaMonster0021_123_158lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716018535_HaliaMonster0022_123_48loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_471601953_HaliaMonster0023_123_179loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716019713_HaliaMonster0024_123_140lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716020415_HaliaMonster0025_123_458loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716020812_HaliaMonster0030_123_492lo

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0018_by_myds6-d84q90d
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0026_by_myds6-d84q940
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0027_by_myds6-d84q979
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0028_by_myds6-d84q990
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0029_by_myds6-d84q9a5

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_471602162_HaliaMonster0031_123_423lo
Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716023181_HaliaMonster0032_123_146loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716024112_HaliaMonster0034_123_441loAdventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Th_716026813_HaliaMonster0035_123_505lo

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 3 Haliamonster0033_by_myds6-d84q9c8

Last edited by Myds6 on Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Oct 28, 2014 6:24 pm

((well, if anime has taught us nothing else, it's the value of tentacled monsters, lol. And I'm glad I finally have some time to post..! I was missing the fun. I'm also glad you like. Very Happy ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next