Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown

+2
westley24
Myds6
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Adventure: The Sylvan Crown - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventure: The Sylvan Crown

Post by cerindclvr Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:56 am

((Pictures came out great btw!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:58 am

((Sorry haven't posted in a while...very busy and also hoping for the Annie wrapup, as the next phase begins then. You know what I mean, not wrapup, but what MMORPG developers call "instance" and LARP'ers call "time freeze" when things with Annie are done many people might wind up in that room.))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:03 am

(( If anyone is still reading, please feel free to have your character escape and get into more adventures--I've just been waiting for something that sounds awesome.  When I got bored in the meantime, I created something not exactly related: Catfight Community College   As always, for those who aren't a fan of the plus-sized girls, there are some, mainly toward the end / current part of the story. I really miss activity here.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:08 pm

((I'm missing activity here too Sad
As I've told some I plan to get things rolling again, even if it's just in the form of a little arena battle. My adventure going on can officially be considered "paused" and I may just say those characters have completed their little arena trial for now. More on that later. As for this adventure, I'm down to continue whenever, or pause, or whatever's best for everyone. Let's keep each other posted.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:26 am

((I want this to continue, if at all possible. I might have to devise a ruse to give Annie some "Alone time" with Feather the fairy, but I did like her having an audience. The rest of us might need to get back into that main room. In the meantime, I considered having Caterina escape or meet up with that big party of my characters, perhaps soon after joined by the large number of maids she just fought for some payback, maybe interrupted by the group from the kitchens...not to tip my hand so much, but I won't be able to write it for some time, so if you or Westley wants to do some, that's cool. I was thinking everyone had given up around here.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:41 am

((I'm hoping it's just a lull -- I know I was unavailable for a while there. Let's see what everyone says and try to proceed..!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Nov 23, 2014 4:37 pm

((Well, I guess people have lost interest? When I get time I might wrap it up--we're very close to the end, which is the beginning of turning the tables on the villains...))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sun Nov 23, 2014 5:13 pm

((I was hoping to see it through, if everyone else was down and we're close to the end!))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Nov 23, 2014 11:52 pm

((Well, as soon as I get time I can start working on it again...I apologize who anyone who might have gotten offended where I pushed the envelope...I was trying to come up with things that made it pretty different from what was here so far. Feel free to have your characters act however you want, then I can see what you're looking for and guide things that direction.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue May 19, 2015 6:05 pm

Any chance this board will get active again? I'd love to finish this...

I've heard from many of you individually, but can we all get together and reawaken this site?
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon May 25, 2015 7:15 am

I'm game, although given how long it's been, I think I might prefer to start some new matches or adventures, rather than continue one that's been on standby, if that's alright.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon May 25, 2015 2:11 pm

((I'm not involved in this particular adventure, but I'm totally up with the idea of trying to restart things. The major problem seems to be activity and availability overlap, alongside the detriments of a small population.))

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon May 25, 2015 4:24 pm

A lot of the inactivity has been my fault, from what I can tell, and I'm sorry about that. The last year or so was really hectic for me, for personal reasons, and it's only started getting less so as of about two months ago.

So yeah, I'm definitely up for some more of this. Arena matches are always fun, but I think a longer "campaign" of sorts could also be nice. I've actually got a character idea from a while back that I've wanted to try out in an ENF rp for a while now.

Actually, what would you guys say to something a bit more free-form? The dice do offer a nice element of randomness to the game, for sure, but personally, I'm more a fan of when we're able to just write a story, rather than worrying about how the dice fall, if that makes sense. It would also probably make posting go by a little more quickly, too, if we're not having to work out each turn for each character in each round of combat.

In short, dragging out a girl getting stripped naked is great, having to wait weeks and weeks for it to happen is not. =P

What do you guys think, though?

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Phantompen Mon May 25, 2015 7:39 pm

If you're willing to handle the story, I'm certainly up for it. I'm fine with trying something that isn't bound by the dice system, especially if it allows for quicker play.

Phantompen
Admin

https://enferiaadventures.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Mara Mon May 25, 2015 7:43 pm

I wouldn't mind whipping together a campaign of sorts, sure. I'll post a thread in the adventures section later on tonight. That might give you and anyone else who wants to join a chance to decide what sort of character you'd like to play as.

Big Mara
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue May 26, 2015 1:37 am

Yeah, sorry wasn't around this weekend, when everyone replied. I think a little more freeform and some discretion about how long you want to wait for someone's input...maybe everyone should have a disclaimer about how long their character can stay idle in a given adventure...that offers incentive to come back and write some more.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:25 am

Would anyone mind if I finish this up using the characters whose players are still around? I had some big plans here.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:26 am

((i'd love to get this going again... just let us know how you'd like to proceed.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 05, 2015 2:58 am

Nessa sighed and looked at Halia.  "Thanks for saving me...sorry again about before."  She reached out and handed her one of the crowns.  "Let's bring them to the duchess together."  With that, they made their way up and out of the cellar, back toward the main room.

On the way down the servant area hall, they came across a group of Irlana, Miryala, and Niniane, looking considerably worse for the wear, and walking behind them was Caterina.  She seemed to be walking uncomfortably and her expression didn't encourage Halia to question what had happened.  Down the hall behind them, there was a veritable pile of unconscious and semi-conscious maids lying in a puddle of red liquid, which also seemed to cover some of them in places.  Nessa looked shocked, "is that blood?"  "Hot sauce," Niniane replied, almost smugly, continuing "It's a long story," in response to Nessa's confused expression.  "Is that the crown?" Irlana interrupted.  "One of them must be," Nessa replied, glancing at Halia.

As the group opened the double doors into the ballroom, they weren't expecting what they saw.  Things had gone worse for their allies in the main room than expected.  Annie, Jessica, and Allison were secured in heavy stocks, forcing them into a bent-over position that facilitated the entertainment of the room full of nobles who seemed to be taking great joy in spanking them with paddles.  At their center was the Duchess, whose ample backside seemed to be getting the worst of it.  The Marquesa was standing in front of her, mocking her as she groaned with each hard smack.

((Feel free to have your characters do anything--attack, escape, rescue their friends, try to do something with the crowns they have, just don't end our enemies too quickly...and remember that no one is certain if the crowns they have will work or exactly what will happen.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:31 pm

Halia frowned at the treacherous maid, her companion.

"I won't be so forgiving if there's a next time!" She said with her best scowl. It was too cute.

Halia remained quiet and did her best to go unseen. It was chilly and she was still stark naked except for splotches of green slime. "Gods, I could use a hot bath," she whispered.

When they finally met up with their companions she made a point of hiding behind Nessa, holding her there if she resisted and whispering harshly: "you owe me! Provide some cover." Her eyes widened with concern, but she didn't ask much of her allies, it looked like they'd been through more than she had!

"Yeesh..! Oh my..." The thief exclaimed quietly when they spied the rest of their allies in their predicament. "What...? Hmm..." She frowned, concerned about doing -anything- in this state of dress.

"We have to help them... Right?" the half elf muttered, uncertain. She was plotting something for the moment, crouched behind her naked maid friend, watching intently. She might act in a moment, but either fear or curiosity of what they were going to do next held her in place, watching, for the time being...

((If no one else surfaces, Halia is going to try and sneak around and wait for a chance to spring at least one of them from the stocks. Right now she's mortified of being caught since she's still nude and hasn't really been seen by too many people yet... Just lemme know when I should post my follow up action if no one responds/too much time is going to pass! I'm excited to continue/finish this tale.))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:41 pm

((I've been waiting for the payback that's eventually coming...after a little twist or two. Any idea who Halia wants to rescue? We have the Duchess (hardest to rescue, but most useful if she knows how to use the crown), Allison, Annie (who perhaps needs to be passive unless Bigmara shows up), Jessica, and I hope I didn't forget anyone, it's been so long... Of course, she also has ample backup now, but there sure are a lot of people in that room, with at least one mage (Marquesa), her bodyguard (re-armed but still stripped), and that princess has a dagger, last I saw. But Halia's already stripped, it can't get worse, can it? Lol. I guess you could always try to grab a noble silently and take her clothes, but they may not provide a good fit, so it isn't a strong suggestion. Or facing off against the semi-conscious, red-butted maids might yield some clothes, but they're all the way at the other end of the hall from the action, and they're starting to stir.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:45 pm

Halia watched, swallowing once. She supposed the duchess might be able to help them out the most...

Crown in hand, she waited until the others were distracted with any of the other girls, studying the mechanisms that held the duchess in place. She'd channel a bit of magic into her limbs, which would eventually exhaust her but make her unnaturally fast for the time being, and made her way around the edge of the room. Sticking to the shadows as best she could, she waited a bit more and snuck over to free the duchess.

"Shh!" Was all she risked saying as she fidgeted with the stocks holding her there. The duchess could see the one crown she carried hanging from around her arm...
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by cerindclvr Sat Dec 05, 2015 4:47 pm

((As a reminder, having been absent for most of the 'festivities', that Halia probably has the least idea what's going on here, haha.  She can be a bit short on attention span as it is and may need guidance from her allies if her actions don't seem to be the best...
edit: also, if it looks hazardous for her to act now, Halia is totally willing to wait a 'turn' or two for her chance to strike. Once again, she's -really- curious what's been going on here while she was away and might find herself watching for a moment. XD ))
cerindclvr
cerindclvr
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Dec 05, 2015 6:13 pm

The crowd had been focused on tormenting the women in the stocks, but one of the nobles shouted "there!" and pointed at the motley crew of adventurers standing in the open doorway. "Get them!" the Marquesa ordered to her bodyguard and anyone who would listen to her, adding, "Maids! To me!"

Niniane stepped forward, arms crossed, and looked at the Marquesa, her bodyguard who advanced gradually with her sword drawn, and the group of nobles that were still afraid enough of the Marquesa to listen to her. "I'm afraid your servants won't be a lot of help right now...they've just taken quite the beating."

Irlana still didn't like the odds. A light blue pulse of barely perceptible light went over her as she upended one of the heavy wooden tables and threw it between them and the crowd. "The stairs," Miryala advised, "Get to the stairs, where we can hold them off." Ignoring her, Irlana ran over to Jessica and freed her. The nobles who had been tormenting her backed away in fear after seeing the woman who had flipped such a heavy table approaching. One slipped in one of the pastries that had fallen off the table, her backside making squelchy contact with a large cake. She sat still, looking cartoonishly disgusted for a comical moment, then remembered how afraid she was of Irlana, before scurrying back to the relative safety of the crowd.

The Marquesa produced a wand from inside her gown and prepared to cast a spell, cursing under her breath, "Where is that damn fairy now?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Dec 09, 2015 1:46 pm

Miryala charged for the stairs as she had advised, but then looked back.  Halia was freeing the duchess, Miryala cursed under her breath at the need to take a little detour when the Marquesa was in the process of casting a spell, no doubt a nasty one.

Running back a bit, she opened the stocks to let out Annie and Allison, taking the latter by the forearm, and urging them in the direction of the stairs.

((This basically makes it so anyone is free to move....do whatever you like, even decide what the Marquesa's spell does))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next