Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:30 am

"Well," said Miryala smiling, and taking her whip (unless she resists), "first, take me to the safe where the keys are, then, we'll get everyone free, and I think I know exactly what I want to do with you then," she said with a wink.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 5 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:56 am

"Yes mistress ! I'm at your order !" The cell-keeper bring Miryala to the safe and wait that she take the key then she guide her to the cell. there was only one prisoner. A red haired girl who actually wear only an underdress who stop at her knees.
"Finally someone came and maybe save me. I'm Salindra, a great pyromancer who fall in a vicious trap and finish here. If you are here to defeat the warlord, please set me free and helps me to find my stuff and I will helps you in your quest !"

"What your order mistress ? If you search her clothes and stuff, the prude and arrogant treasurer have it." said the bonded cell-keeper
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:11 am

"Oh, let's go back and get her...I think that won't be an issue. And after that, we have to free the girl doing laundry."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:34 am

Vanneth pushed the naked mage at Cleodine.

"Hold the mage." Vanneth commanded. "I'll go find our companion. Try to stay out of trouble. Come if I call you."

With that Vanneth stomped off to find the warlord and end this mess once and for all.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:01 pm

For Miryala :
The return to the treasure room was simple even if the treasurer girl was scared to see all this people in one time. after the mage put her clothes on and take back her stuff. "Can I have the permission to dress mistress ? it's a little breezy actually and I'm still naked." say the cell keeper will shivering.

For Vanneth :
After stunned the naked mage, Cléodine take back her stuff and run after Vanneth. "Sorry savage panties but you wont go after the boss without me ! we while fight her together ! And you stop to give me order !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:58 am

"You're coming with us..." Miryala said to the treasurer, checking to make sure her bra still bound her hands.

Turning to the keeper,she said, "If you find me something to wear as well in this room, I'll look at what you want to wear, and see if you should put it on." Then she turned to Salindra, "How did they treat you?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:32 am

"Fine." Vanneth said. It wasn't worth the effort to stop her. Then, she thought of something. "Are you any good at riddles Cleodine?" With that she started leading Cleodine up to the riddle door.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:12 am

For Miryala :
"My poor and innocent bottom was whipped, receive hot wax and some other thing. This girl is a perverted and twisted mind !" Said Salindra by rubbing her ass.
The Cell keeper lick her lips like a tiger when he catch his prey and take a leather pant and armor "Can I wear this Mistress ? and when you wish, I will show you how my finger are skillful !"

For Vanneth :
The two girls finally arrive on the riddle and the door. "Sol let me looking that.... What is thing ???? (intellect roll : 13) I don't know... Because nothing is powerful than the god !"
As she say that, the sign glow and the door was open. "It's exactly what I wanted to do !" Said the surprised warrior, before begin to put her clothes on.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:25 am

Vanneth didn't bother waiting for Cleodine to dress. Walking nimbly forward she entered the room, ready for whatever challenges awaited her!

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:49 am

Miryala nodded at Salindra. Turning to the keeper, she said, "Let's keep you nude for now. We'll see if there's anything in the laundry that will fit you. She pointed to the treasurer. You're going to lead the way back up to the laundry room. Miryala watched for the soaped stairs. She may have "forgotten" to tell the treasurer about it.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:12 am

For Miryala

still shivering "Yes... Mmmmmistress...." said the cell-keeper. The treasure girl, still walking and hiding her intimacy with her hand, she was too terrify to go after the warrior especially now that the perverted keeper betray the warlord and work for her.
She lead the group to the stair and fall back on the butt cause the slippy stairs.
"AOUCH !!! my poor butt ! It's hurt ! You think that you, your chubby butt and your granny panties car beat the Warlord ? You're wrong !!! I'm not moving from her !!!" said the sobbing Treasure girl.

"Can you give me my whip, mistress please ? I know several method for motivation !" say the naked keeper with a nasty grind on her face.

For Vanneth :
The barbarians actually enter into what looks like the mage room. Old and strange book, unknown component, closet with mage dress, well nothing very interesting for the two warrior.
"Vanneth, you really think you will win against the Warlord only in panties and bras. Maybe you should find some armor or clothes... It's not I like to see your big milky dude but... we got a job to do !" Said Cléodine while putting armor piece on.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:46 am

"I think I know some means of motivation myself," said Miryala, brandishing the whip at the treasurer. "Or, we can have our friend here drag you up by your hair. Wouldn't you rather walk?"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 16, 2016 5:57 am

For Miryala :
"You're totally a worthless chubby human with no shame, Everybody can see your pubic hair flowing from your granny panties ! The warlord will beat you naked and use your enormous and fat ass ass a drum !" say the treasure girl has she walk carefully in the stairway, to finally arrive to the laundry room.
The teenage slave run and hide as they see the Cell-keeper enter in the room. they doesn't care if she naked or else, they're terrify about her.
"I love when I make them cry and run, that give some heat in my body and give me more of envy to whip their pretty naked ass !" said the cell keeper while leeching her lips in sadistic way.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 16, 2016 6:32 am

Miryala unlocked the laundry girl, then locked the chain to the treasurer. "If only you could have kept your mouth shut...but now, you're staying here." She bent the treasurer over the laundry basin, with her backside sticking up, and ordered the prison-mistress to do the same. Then, she handed the whip to Salindra. "Care for some revenge? When you're finished, maybe the laundry girl wants a turn."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:05 pm

The treasurer was crying like a baby before anyone begin to whip her, the cell-keeper swallow her saliva before make a nervous smile. "All the demand of my mistress I will obey.... I assume it's too late to make apologize ?"
Salindra take the whip a evil grin appear on this face she face the laundry girl and "Girls, lets make to you a lesson on how correctly whip a naughty girl. And for the answer.. what's your name ex cell-keeper ? because soon your ass will be really sorry !!!"

"My name is Alissa and... - she can't finis her sentence that the first shot crack on her butt - AAAAAooooouuuuuuuuhhhhh !!! not like that ! you're not use it correctly... the tip of the whip, use the tip of the whip to hit !!!!"

after a good hour and all the laundry girl have there revenge against Alissa. This was sitting in a bucket of water, in the total impossibility of movement because the center of her ass was become purple and the outer region was full red.

"I deeply apologize mistress !!! I'm truly sorry, but pretty please, don't do that again !"

The treasure girl was so scared that she pee on herself and begin to say :"I will collaborate !!!! Don't hurt me, leave my innocent butt alone please. I know a direct way to the warlord ! please don't hurt me I will take !"
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:27 pm

Vanneth had to admit, Cleodine had a point. To some degree. Vanneth had practically forgotten she was running around in her underwear. While not a meek farm girl, she certainly wasn't a harlot who enjoyed showing off!

"I will wear this." She said, grasping a robe from the closet. "As for armor, my people believe it is only for thin skinned city fighters. Besides, your armor didn't help much against that stone which stole all metal, did it?"

While she spoke she slipped on the robe. Then,using her dagger she cut a slit in the side of it. Then she tore off the floppy sleeves. Now she'd have full manuverabilty.

"Now, I will go challenge the warlord." Vanneth said. "I think we've eliminated enough of her servants through stealth. If there's too many to fight I will challenge the warlord to one on one battle. To save face in front of their warriors they will have to accept! You come along and serve as my second."

Without waiting for an answer Vanneth stomped off, reading herself for combat...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:31 pm

((Here's a look at the Prison Mistress:))
Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 5 Pm001_by_myds6-dai0dm2
Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 5 Pm002_by_myds6-dai0doo

Addressing the treasurer, Miryala gestured to the prison mistress.  "She cooperated, once it was clear who was going to win.  You kept insulting me.  Do you think I'm going to spare you what she had?  I wanted to be merciful, since you're so meek, but your mouth and your opportunism haven't let me."

She made sure the chain was attached securely to the Treasurer. "I can't even trust you to wander around free while the warlord still stands.  We'll come back and let you out, when the threat is over.  But for now--" she grabbed the treasurer's hair and dunked her head in the laundry basin.  She kept her there a little while, not like she was trying to drown her, but to make a point.

"Tell me a little about yourself, and about this warlord.  While you do so, I will think of a number.  If I like your information, it will be a lower number.  I won't tell you the number, but I'll whip you that many times."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 18, 2016 3:34 pm

For Miryala :

The treasurer breath heavily, cough a lot, was near fainted before :
"My name is Elora, I'm work here the master treasurer for the warlord of this fortress. The warlord fortress is my sister Alana. We have left the town, because my sister make some brawl event the city guard and expose the underwear of the same guard and for me, I maybe make some false writing in some account book of some merchant guild for my own benefit.

My sister is a tall women, strong as a barbarian but more intelligent. she actually trap/wear an heavy black armor we found here. she cannot remove the armor but the magic who his in the armor assume the work off keeping the wearer in good condition. She have hydrophobia since she nearly drowned when we were young. I don't have the authorization of call her sister in presence of the troops. She use an heavy warhammer with an enchant who break the other armor more efficiency.

We found this abandoned fortress, two years ago. we paid some dwarfs builders to repair it and this little bastard an't cheap, trust me ! for lieutenants she hired two rogue sorcerer, the traitorous and sadistic prison keeper and an elves sword dancer. My sister let wandering in the castle her two enormous hound she have buy to an orcish beast-master.
Our plan was to plunder, kidnap and ransom the merchant, traveler and noble who use the road near the fortress. the most powerful rogue mage use the ice magic and stay with my sister like the sword dancer. There is an hiding teleport who transport you to the warlord room directly"

She stop to talking and begged "Spare my poor ass and I will guide to the teleport. Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, etc..."

For Vanneth :
Vanneth was running in the corridor followed by Cléodine. The they arrive to a large double door. The door was open, inside a tall woman in black armor was sitting in a old rusty throne. as she see you, she stand up, take an heavy warhammer that glowing around it say it's magic ! and look at you :
"Well, well, well. What we have here, a Barbarian in a rag of mage clothes and a warrior in her shiny armor. So you two come to defeat me me ? Interesting. So come and try to beat me ! I will enjoy to strip you !"

(Very good jobs. I wonder what she looks like after her fight against Miryala^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:34 pm

"Well, Elora, that was a lot of information.  I feel pretty good about it.  I'm thinking of a number, and it's FAR lower than it could have been.  Now count for me."

"No, I told you everyth--" CRACK!  "Ow!"  "Now COUNT!"
"One"
CRACK
"Two"
CRACK
Miryala cracked the whip against the treasurer's backside, even when she whimpered.  She kept going until the treasurer had counted to eleven.
"There it is...11.  Before you started talking, the number in my head was about 70.  I wanted to be merciful, but you had to keep insulting me back there.  You can remain here with the laundry girl, who can either choose to escape, or do what she will with you."  

She turned to the prison mistress, "Alissa, get some fresh clothes from the laundry, and find me some, too...do you known the way to the teleport device?  If not, we're going the long way."

And then, to Salindra, "Are you ready to face this warlord? All three of us are going to carry a bucket of this laundry water."

Last edited by Myds6 on Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Sep 18, 2016 6:56 pm

Vanneth growled in response to the warlord's threat. She wanted to charge in, but was uncertain what sort of tricks this warlord had in store. And the hammer was clearly magic. More of the accursed stuff! So, she decided to let the warlord strike first, to see what she was capable of.

"Hold back." Vanneth muttered to Cleodine. "If the Warlord leaves herself open, jump in and attack."

Then Vanneth moved forward, close enough to goad the warlord to attack, but far enough back to have room to react. She held her club and knife up defensively to protect herself.

(Basically she's taking a full defensive Constitution 8 + 5 = 13 to defend the warlord's first strike)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:14 pm

For Miryala :

Alissa who walked strangely now, think a little time before :" Oh yes ! that old and mystery thing, that only take to pick the new slave that the warlord or her goon bring back. I remember where he is ! thank you mistress to allow me to be dressed again." she leave a moment before begin search in the laundry and come back some moment later with for her the same clothes she wear before her fight with her new mistress and for Miryala "Mistress I found some leather pant and a mail shirt for you ! luckily they have robbed someone of your size..."

For Vanneth :
The warlord move carefully, looked Vanneth with a nasty grind and strike. The heavy warhammer hit the club but not violently as Vanneth was prepare, it was like the Warlord was testing her. "You stand good on your legs barbarian girl, now show me how you swing that little club of your !" says the warlord has she take a defense stance (defense roll 16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:43 pm

Vanneth quickly sheathed her knife to get a double handed grip on her club. The warlord's blow was not that strong, perhaps she could overpower her with a smashing strike. She hefted the club back, a telegraphed blow. If her opponent blocked she hoped that the warlord would prove weaker and her hammer would be knocked loose from her grip.

Vanneth swung hard...

(Strength 10 + roll 1= critical fail! 2nd one for Vanneth! I'll let you play out her fumble...)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 19, 2016 9:18 pm

Each carrying a bucket of laundry water, Alissa led Salindra and Mirlyala to the teleporter. They would defeat this warlord together! Miryala still held Alissa's whip. While she might be on the same side for now, Miryala was not so gullible as to re-arm her at this point. At least not with more than a bucket of soapy water.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 20, 2016 10:10 am

For Vanneth :
The barbarian smash violently a cockroach who made a rude gesture to her, the warlord just make a step side move and now are behind Vanneth. She carefully aimed the butt of the Barbarian girl and hit violently (Attack roll 22), Cléodine try to put her hammer in the way to block the impact (parry roll 19...) and almost succeed but not.
The warlord look at Cléodine :"Nice try girl, but this fight is between the Insect slayer and me ! don't interfere ! Udwin, take care of this pest !"
Surging from shadow a gracile form leaping in the air and land (acrobatic roll : 23) just between Vanneth and Cléodine. The warrior can see the form is an elf who wear light leather armor and a long and sharp sword. The blade is thin.
"I'm Udwin. A Sword dancer. Actually you are my dance partner until I decide !" say the elf with an air of superiority !

For Miryala :
Alissa led her new mistress and her friend to a hiding door that nobody can see when you're not aware the door exist here. "Here we are mistress ! But why do you insist to this two bucket of soapy water ? It's a little heavy to bring that with me... I don't know how this magical thing work... sorry mistress." Say Alissa by looking her boots.
"Let me see that ! - Say Salindra - So if this magic device is what I'm thinking...." she looked the run on the wall, take one of her book (intel roll 14) she touch some run who begin to glow then a magical light begin to blind you. when you open your eyes, you are in same room. but Salindra close her book and say "behind this door, we will find the warlord !" when you go out the room, you see another place, where on the other side, you can a tall person a in black armor face a barbarian girl and a warrior.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 20, 2016 1:48 pm

Miryala looked at Alissa, "You want to stop carrying that heavy bucket? Throw the water on the warlord, we'll take her by surprise."

Miryala set her own bucket in a dark corner where it wouldn't likely be noticed in the heat of battle, gestured for Salindra to do the same, and drew her sword, preparing to charge the warlord.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next