Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:05 am

Miryala :
In the middle of the snoring of guard, Miryala go out quietly and close the door. After some walk she finally find the prison door. a Sign with *Don't hit before enter, I will do it for you !* was written on. Proof that the person who work here got a very bad sense of humor !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 4 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:08 pm

Sword drawn, she will attempt to kick the door down! ((roll 3 + str 10))
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 1:57 am

I guess Vanneth keeps wandering looking for action

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:40 pm

For Miryala : A voice speak when you enter violently in the prison room "A pride and courageous adventurer come to me. That so cute ! I will enjoy whipped you like a cream !"
The person who say that is a girl with a black skin a tight leather armor, high heel boot, some piercing on the face and maybe in other place. She's got long black hair who fall on her shoulder. She very slim or athletic, she doesn't have so much breast.

"Ready for the pain fatty ? I will make you squeal and scream like the other magician girl who come before you !" she say as her whip crackle in the air.

For Vanneth :
Vanneth walk along the other side of the corridor, when a woman in a beautiful dress stand in her way. "Surrender stupid Barbarian girl ! I'm Eosyne The powerful ! A great mage who came because you're too stupid to solve the simple riddle, I left on the other. you only have trying to break the door... you're so pathetic and stupid, that make me laugh !!"

For Cléodine :
You will another time.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 06, 2016 5:18 pm

Miryala takes a defensive stance, with her sword extended to parry the whip.  "Just hand me the keys to unlock the slaves and I'll let you go unharmed from here."

Last edited by Myds6 on Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:52 pm

(Wisdom 2 + Roll 2= 4)

Vanneth scoffed. Did this weakling, not even dressed for battle think she could stop her? Vanneth would show her! She charged, growling as she raised her club back for a full swing, aimed at the other woman!

(Speed 7 + roll 10= 17 to hit)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 07, 2016 12:52 pm

For Miryala :
"You offer me the first strike ? I will wet my panties if I was wearing one ! So taste that fatty !" The whip crackled in the direction of the half elves chest.

For Vanneth :
The image of the woman shatter at the impact of the barbarian girl. It was just an illusion, the same image of the woman appear from shadow and begin to cast a spell "Acid bolt ! spell roll : 23" She say as a green ball was throwing from her hand "Now I will stripped you naked and give you to this pervert and insane warden !
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 07, 2016 3:48 pm

(Speed 7 + roll 3 = 10)

Vanneth reared back, but was caught in the acidic blast. She saw acid splash on her leg warmers, moccasins and furs. Frantically she kicked the shoes and leg warmers off her legs, then ripped the fur wrap off her. This left her in her tight white chest wrap, and white cloth panties, also made from wrapped fabric. All the rest of her muscular body was revealed though.

(Wisdom 2 + roll 11= 13. Finally she's starting to wise up)
Vanneth realized she may not be able to face this wizard alone. Magic wasn't her strong suit. The woman seemed intent on stripping her as well, and she wasn't thrilled about the idea of fighting naked! So, realizing she might need the rest of her party, Vanneth took off down the hall, running away from the wizard and back towards her team! Once more she dodged the suspicious tile and ran!

(Speed 7 + roll 15= 22)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:23 pm

The fasting fallback of the Barbarian take The Magician by surprise so she can't chase Vanneth. On the rush, Vanneth finally arrive to the two where she left Cléodine. The warrior went downstair, so if she go down she can find her. If that clumsy warrior didn't make arrest by one the guard or Lieutenant of the Warlord or fall in a nasty trap....
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:30 pm

(Perception 6 + roll 12= 18 to avoid obstacles and traps)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 07, 2016 5:10 pm

((Dex 8+ roll 2 for defense, Str 10+ roll 9 for a counterattack))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:53 am

(Sorry for the late, lots of job actually. and I forget the attack roll, so you dodge this Miryala)

For Miryala : As the mercenaries dodge the attach, the cell-keeper lick her own lips in a sexy way. "I love when my pets are skillful ! I know I will have a lots of fun with you dear and I think I will wet my underwear.... You so naughty !!!" she touch her intimacy will taking then the whip crackled once again (attack roll 16)

For Vanneth : Vanneth with all caution, finally find Cléodine the warrior or actually the trapped of her. The proud warrior was actually in her underwear and was trying to to remove all the metal part of her armor and cloths from a strange metal obelisk. She was too busy to see the barbarians girl arrive.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:25 am

Miryala was too slow, and the whip removed what was left of the damaged mail trousers. Now her large backside, encased in white cotton panties with blue stripes, was hanging out.

She cringed at the hit, but steeled her resolve. "I'll put an end to your evil ways!"

((Str 10+ roll 3=13, to hit, you can pick the location if it doesn't miss))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:34 am

"Blue stripes panties ? So childish, so innocent, so exciting !" Say the cell keeper while dodging the attack and hit with her hand the chubby bottom of Miryala.
"What of fluffy bottom of your. I will enjoy to whip it with pleasure. Time to play now !" She aimed the cotton panties of Miryala and the whip crackled again ! (attack roll 16)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:46 am

This time, Miryala was nearly fast enough, but not quite.  The tip of the whip caught the back of her panties and tore through them, until they fell to the ground.  The dungeon mistress could now catch a glimpse of the dark bush between her legs, and the stretch marks and lumpy flesh of her chubby bottom.  These things were unusual for elves.

More determined than ever, Miryala attacked her foe,  She screamed a war cry as she charged.  She felt outmatched.  
((Str 10+ roll 7=17 I may have to illustrate this fight, your character sounds great!!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 11, 2016 1:23 pm

(You're lucky I butches my dodging roll) Lost in the contemplation of that cute and tender butt, the cell keeper didn't see the attack coming. The balde blade cut the strap of the leather breastplate who fall on the ground. A beautiful pair of black breast appear on the view of Miryala, her adversary wasn't wearing something under and one of the nipple have a piercing !

"Oooooohhhhh, fatty finally show off.... Good. Now we will play together !!! Did you like my small ebon breast ? cause I like you chubby pale ass !" and attack again (attack roll 11... you've got your luck !^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:10 pm

Miryala dodged and the whip cracked harmlessly beside her. Her fleshy butt jiggled almost obscenely as she hustled to get out of the way.

"The only thing we're going to play is freedom for everyone!" she said, more than a bit self-righteously.
((Str 10+ roll 3))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:28 pm

"Leave your armor!" Vanneth commanded. "A mage is coming! Find a place to hide! When she arrives I will distract her: You get the drop on her."

Done commanding Cleodine Vanneth whirled, club and sharp obsidian dagger drawn, ready to face the mage again...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:36 am

For Miryala :
(Dodge fail 11) Apparently, Chubby butt is on rightfully Wrath cause her opponent can't dodge this attack too. It's the turn of the leather pant to fall down. Now Miryala see that the Cell-Keeper wear a skinny black leather shorty with * Naughty Girl* printed on the back side.
"Ooooooohhhh ! Finally a worthy opponent ! Someone who can pleasure me by hitting me very hard ! Do it again Mistress I'm you're slave !" (Intimidation roll : critical fail... Sad )

For Vanneth :
Cléodine was caught by the Barbarian girls is such humiliating situation ! But apparently she come with grim news. A mage was after her and she need her helps to defeat this dangerous opponent.
Cléodine try to hiding behind the obelisk (hiding roll : 13) then wait. several minute later, a mage come. "Finally I find you ! You worthless primitive girls will pay for make me chase you ! (perception roll : fail) This time I will finish the job and leave you naked !
Cléodine was trying to make silent move but walk on a suspicious till and a click can be hear. The obelisk begin to glow.
(All metal thing Vanneth and the mage go on her is attract by the obelisk. For the mage : The metal stave, her belt, the button of her dress, her spellbool cause the locket is in metal.)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:16 pm

Luckily, Vanneth didn't wear metal. As a northern barbarian she had stone weapons and wore no adornments. She saw the mage loose her belt, buttons, staff and spellbook. Seeing an opportunity she lunged at her, swinging her club. She hoped Cleodine would take this opportunity to strike as well!

(Strength 9+ 1= critical fail!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:37 pm

Miryala frowned, "Just give me the keys, and...nah, it's a little late for that."  ((Str 10+roll 4=14))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 13, 2016 10:07 am

For Miryala : (Dodge roll 22... finally^^) "No I think not chubby butt ! The keys are in the safe and the safe key are in my panties ! So come and try to take it... I'm waiting for you mistress !" The whip crackle again (attack roll 19.. the awakening of the big roll ^^)

For Vanneth :
While Vanneth smash violently a cockroach on the ground, Cléodine trying to sneak behind the mage (stealth roll : 16) And grand the dress by the neck hole and violently ripe them (strength roll : 14) Under the surprised eyes of the mage , her dress was ripped in two. Exposing a blue panties with a magic wand printed in the front side and *Wizard* printed in the back side, an assorted bras completed the view.
"Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkk !!!" was the first word of the blushing wizard who trying to hide her exposed underwear with her hand
"Can we talk peacefully like intelligent people that we are no ?" while swallow her saliva.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 13, 2016 4:12 pm

Vanneth wasn't in the mood for talking. Taking advantage of the wizard's distracted state she lunged forward, slashing chest level with her club...
(strength 9 + roll 19= 28)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 13, 2016 5:14 pm

Miryala shrieked as the whip made contact. Although it's stung had hit her flank and backside, a sudden metallic clank, combined with a weight being removed from her shoulders confirmed her fears. She didn't need to look to know her breastplate had been removed, And her white bra was showing.

Her eyes narrowed. "Thanks for revealing where the key is hidden!" With that, she tried to remove her opponent's panties. ((Str 10 + roll 5))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:52 am

For Vanneth :
The club of the barbarians girl, rip off the bras of the mage exposing the small and pink nipple during that time, Cléodine try to remove the panties of the mage (roll : 14) and in a horrible ripping sound, the panties gone. Now everybody can see the small ticket of pubic hair the mage was hiding in her recent lost panties. "I surrender !!! please don't hurt me" say the mage as she try to hiding her intimacy with her hand

For Miryala :
The chubby half elf success in remove the leather panties of the perverted cell-keeper. She didn't lie, the key was really in her panties, what she didn't tell was the safe key was on a ring and that ring was a piercing she's got on her shaved pussy. the cell keeper remove the piercing and give the key to Miryala "You win mistress, I'm at your service now ! give me order and I obey" say the defeat cell-keeper by rubbing her intimacy against the naked legs of Miryala.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next