Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

3 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:42 pm

((Thanks, I'll start using D20. Lots going on lately, I somehow missed the memo.))

Miryala rubbed her sore behind as she carefully made her way down the hall to the other stairway. The dog and soapy stairs had been quite an ordeal for her posterior, and she bit her lip with worry that this Whip-wielding prison mistress would mean more of the same.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by splotch Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:03 pm

"You go down, I go up." Vanneth commanded gruffly. "Try not to get caught in any more traps, I won't be able to save you again."

Cleodine seemed embarrassed at this harsh appraisal of her clumsiness. Vanneth didn't care. She simply lusted for more combat. Her Barbarian rage was nearly upon her. It took all her control to slowly and carefully creep up the stairs on her bare feet...

(Dex 9 + Roll 8= 17 for stealth)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Aug 23, 2016 6:51 am

For Miryala :
Miryala take the downing stair to the underground, the advice of the young slaver make that she use normally the stair and not fall to the ned this time. Following the corridor, she find two door on the left side of corridor and a metal one at the end of the corridor.

For Vanneth :
Vanneth climb up silently the stair and arrive in the middle of a new corridor, in this you can see no door in this one except in the two end. Vanneth want to the left or the right. whenever direction she take, when she will walk in the direction she choose, she will make a perception roll to check traps.
Cléodine was going down the stair when suddenly (per 6 + roll 4 = 10 detect trap fail again ^^) she hear a click sound and before she can react, the stair was change in slide under her feet. "Not again !" was the last she said before sliding down.
When she arrive, she break rope who look like another trap, but nothing happen on the moment.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:01 pm

Cautiously, rubbing her sore backside as a warning to herself, Miryala quietly opens the first door on the left.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Aug 23, 2016 3:48 pm

Vanneth heads right (perception 6 + roll 13)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:12 pm

For Miryala : As she open the door, she saw a young brown haired woman looked at her with a little surprise and a little fear in her green eyes. In the room, a lot of thing like, sword, dress, armor. It's look like a storage room for some part of the loot that was stolen by the Warlord troops. the girl take a sword from a barrel and dare you to approach
"This is a private room here.... Nobody can enter without the authorization of the Treasure master, and the Treasure Master it's me... I don't know you so you're an intruder !"

For Vanneth :
She saw on the ground a tile who look suspicious, she don't know why but her instinct tell her to avoir this title.
Cléodine after stand up see come to her, two guard. Apparently, the rope was part of an alarm system.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:46 pm

Miryala drew her sword, took a defensive stance, then spoke. "I don't want to hurt you, but you work for some very bad people. Help me free the slaves with the prison mistress' key, and I'll let you escape unscathed."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Fri Aug 26, 2016 11:08 am

For Miryala

Without hesitation The treasurer attack after yelling "The Mistress Give me her trust, I will never betray her !!!" (result of the attack roll : 6^^) and trying to strike with the sword but apparently she maybe have most have the habitude of the pen the the sword...

For Cléodine :
Without question and that logical, guard an't paid for asking question. They attack Cléodine. The two were assaulting the breastplate
First guard attack (result 12) Cléodine try to counter the attack (str 8 + roll 12 = 20) and counter the attack successfully.
The second guard attack (result 19, it's gonna be hurt mon !^^) Cléodine try to dodge (Dex 7 + roll 16 = 23, close enough) With a nice side step, she dodge easily the attack, now time for for a counter on one of the guard
(Str 8 + roll 7 =15) the first guard try to parry (result 22) She success in the parry.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:51 pm

Vanneth steps over the tile and continues on her way...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Fri Aug 26, 2016 9:28 pm

((Are we using D10 or D20? I can use D20 in this thread now that I know I should, tell me if it's wrong here. Dex 8+ 6==14))

Miryala easily sidesteps the woman's poorly-launched attack. She tries to land a blow with the flat of her blade on the backside of her opponent as a way to show her easy superiority. "Your loyalty is admirable, but drop that weapon now, or I'll disarm you easily." ((Str 10 + roll 11=21))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sat Aug 27, 2016 1:16 am

(Since the beginning I'm using D20, my mistake if you're using D10)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:56 am

Percolator wrote:(Since the beginning I'm using D20, my mistake if you're using D10)

((No worries! I don't mind her losing her pants to the dog, that was hilarious.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:47 am

For Vanneth and Cléodine :
Vanneth follow the corridor and find a door without no system to opening it. on the right, fixed on the wall a board with something writhed on :
*Riddle : I'm Powerful than the gods, Eviler than the Devil, Rich need me, The poor posses me. Who Am I ? Answer the riddle and the door will open.*

Cléodine was fighting the two guard. The first guard attack ( attack : 21) Cléodine try to parry the attack (Str 8 + roll 19 = 18) she was to short on reaction and the blade cut the strap of one of her spaulder who fall on the ground.
The second guard galvanized by the success of her ally strike too (attack : 10) Cléodine angry to be touched dodge the attack (Dex 7 + roll 7 = 14) and attack the guard who have attack her (str 8 + roll 20 = 28, critical) The guard try to parry (fail) but the blow was too strong and the fiery enchanted hammer burn the strap of the leather armor and the shirt she wear under too. a bear printed bras appear.

For Miryala :
"I know, I'm not a fighter but I can keep you busy until some guard or the Prison Mistress come her ! Take that" Say the treasurer will trying to hit you with a sword (Critical fail) and plant her sword in a barrel.

Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:58 pm

Miryala was nothing if not compassionate, but this henchwoman's zeal was starting to get on her nerves. Her plan was to subdue her opponent and tie her up with whatever she could find, including the treasurer's own clothes. (Bras make good hand-bindings, panties a gag, etc) If she locked her in the treasury, there's no doubt she be found in time not to starve to death, because no matter who won this, everyone would check the treasury. ((Roll to subdue her opponent critical fail!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Aug 29, 2016 3:01 pm

For Miryala :
Miryala try to catch the Treasurer to subdue her, but she was moving so much in trying to remove the sword from the barrel that Miryala miss her and fall on the ground butt up.
The treasurer finally pick her sword again and try to attack that beautiful butt who pointed actually (attack roll : 23)

For Cléodine :
The first guard boosted by her first success continue her attack (attack : 14) Cléodine try to parry (Str 8 + roll 6 =14) It was a tie but Cléodine finally block the sword just before she hit the second spaulder
The second guard angry to see her cute bras exposed attack too (attack : 12) Cléodine try to dodge (Dex 7 + roll 7 = 14) and dodge without difficulty. Now time for Cléodine to counter attack on cute bras guard.
(Str 8 + roll 16) The guard try to protect her belt (parry roll : 10) but fail, and the hammer destroy the belt, leaving the leather pant falling on the ground. The second see now that was a great idea to wear a light pant under the leather pant.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:34 pm

((Miryala critical fail! Not sure how I keep rolling 1's, but I don't mind!))

"Yeow!" shouted Miryala, surprised at the turn of events. Her pride hurt almost as much as her backside. She grabbed for the treasurer, hoping to pull down her pants while she used her to climb to her feet.

The new mail she had just been given wasn't quite the quality she was used to, and now her underwear was visible again.
((Str 10+roll 15))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:43 am

(Intelligence 5 + roll 2= 7)

"Grrr... riddles?" Vanneth growled. "What does Vanneth need of mind games, when strength is enough!?"

With that she bashed at the door wildly with her club, infuriated by the game presented to her.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:41 am

For Vanneth :
The door take the hit but don't move, apparently a strong magic protect the door, and only when you find the answer to the riddle, the door will open. The message on the board change *first warning, resolve the riddle to open the door or leave* Before return to the riddle.

For Miryala :
Boosted by her recent successful hit, the treasurer try to parry the attack (parry roll : 13) But you not become a skilled sword master in 10 minutes flat, so the blade of Half Elve pass through the defense and cute the belt of the treasurer. free again, the pant take is liberty and fall on the ground. Exposing a purple silk panties with white lace. That make the treasurer Blush and trying to hide it "I... maybe misunderstood, can we talk again again ? pretty please..."

For Cléodine
The fist guard attack again (attack roll 13) Cléodine try to parry the attack (str 8 + roll 16 = 24) and success, the second guard want to avenge the loss of her leather and attack the leg armor strap (attack roll 16) Cléodine try to save her armor leg by dodging (dex 7 + roll 7 = 14) but she can't move enough quickly and her leg armor fall on the ground exposing her light pant.
Cléodine won't this affront unchecked, she attack the guard who make that (str 8 + roll 12 = 20) the guard try to parry (parry roll fail) but the Fiery hammer went violently hurt the guard womanhood ! Make some tear come from her eyes. The leather pant was destroyed revealing white boy-short with red heart on it.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:46 am

Miryala attempts to disarm the treasurer. "It's a bit late for that, dear..." ((Roll 10 critical success)) She tosses the sword aside, and attempts to strip the treasurer, and tie her with her own garments. (The bra can tie up the hands, the panties as a gag, etc)
((Str 10+ roll 2))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:55 am

"Wait !!!!!!" was the last word of the treasurer before she was stripped of all her clothes, her little pink breast were exposed, her hairless pussy too. now she have her priceless panties her mouth as a gag, her arm was blocked by her bras and the rest of her clothes serve as a rope to tie her. The naked Treasurer is now helpless. you can search in the room for stuff or assume some revenge on her.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:57 am

Miryala was not usually sadistic, but this henchwoman had been very insulting and persistent for her skill level. She found a large silver vase, and placed the treasurer in it head first, taking some time to slap the backside three or four times before leaving the room and closing the door. She wandered down the hall toward the next door, sword drawn and at the ready.
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:05 am

(Wisdom 2 + roll 3= 5)
Vanneth, angered by the door, gripped her club with both hands tightly. Grimacing she slammed the door with all her might, hoping to break it, riddles and spells be damned!

(strength 9 + roll 6 = 15)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:45 pm

For Vanneth :
A brutal gust of wind come from nowhere and lift the leather skirt of the Barbarians girls, exposing what she use for panties. The sign say *Last warning* before show the riddle again.

For Miryala :
When she open the door, she enter directly in the room where three guards where sleeping. She can leave quietly the room or trying to attack the three will they sleep.

For Cléodine :
The first guard attack Cléodine (and fail) Cause Cléodine dodged the attack easily. The second guard want to avenge the humiliation of her panties exposed ! ( attack : 16) Cléodine try to parry (parry : 15) but fail, no so much but the blade was quicker than her hammer and this time it's the warrior pant who fall on the knee and reveal a black panties with *secret room* printed on the back side and a red arrow pointed on her womanhood on the front side.
Blushing Cléodine attack the second warrior (attack : 28, critical strike) with a crushing strike from up to down, The warrior destroy the leather armor and the panties of the second guard.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:04 pm

(Intel 5 + roll 5= 10)
Vanneth realized there was going to be some serious consequences if she kept bashing the door. She still couldn't think of the answer to the riddle though. Grumbling angrily she retreated, heading back down the other direction of the corridor. She made sure to avoid that suspicious block and went onward...

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:28 am

Miryala tiptoes out of the room. ((Dex 8, Roll 18)) If successful, she will continue down the hall, trying to find the dungeon mistress.

Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next