Enferia Adventures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:33 pm

(Splotch, your action please now the Warlord is on the ground ^^)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 7 Empty Re: Adventure : The Warlord Forteress

Post by splotch Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:57 pm

(Oh, uh okay)

With the warlord prone Vanneth had a very dominate position. She jumped straddling the warlord, the proceeded to start bashing away at the armor, hoping to destroy it beyond repair before the Warlord could get her bearings and rise!

(Strength 10 + roll 6= 16)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Mon Sep 26, 2016 4:56 pm

while Vanneth was smashing the Warlord breastplate, some crackle sound can hear. And without explanation or warning the armor explode in piece, Vanneth, Miryala, Cléodine, the Sword-dancer must success an agility roll (difficulty : 15) to dodge the flying armor part that have been scattered in all direction or be be hit.
Cléodine (agility check : 23) duck on the ground to protect herself, The sword dancer (agility check 14 Crying or Very sad ) take a piece in full face and fall on the ground. Alissa (agility check : 24) dodge without difficulty.

Those who escape the armor explosion can see now what standing where the Warlord armor was before. A young girl, approximately 18 years with long blond hair, blue and only wearing a pink panties and a pink bras. She's dizzy by the explosion. Is it possible that the fearly Warlord that you have fight against was this teenager hided in a big magical armor ?
Adventure : The Warlord Forteress  - Page 7 Th_922545353_5a366b06e4226c5d41c0aff32d792f33_123_222lo (the picture is an illustration of the scene and come from and game)

In this time, Salindra have finished to cast her spell and yell "Dragon Breat !" then she her hands and a long and powerful flames jet came from her. The ice mage try to counter with an ice wall but the fire was too hot and totally vaporize the ice when they met. The ice mage was totally engulfed by the flame. after the flame die, we can see a smoked ice mace who keep and her trembling hand her blackened staff, her hair is a mess and she only wear a silky ice blue panties and the assorted bras.

Last edited by Percolator on Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:07 pm

((Miryala dex 8+ roll 9=17)) Miryala jumped aside. As she looked at the girl inside the armor, her jaw dropped; she was aghast.
Myds6
Myds6

http://myds6.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 27, 2016 2:41 pm

(Vanneth dex 9 + roll 11= 20)
Vanneth nimble dodged the flying armor. She stared at the warlord in shock. How could such a mighty enemy be a child?

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:38 pm

The girl regain her control quickly, she looked around her and at her and "Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkk !!!!!" was her first word ! she hide her underwear with her hand before looked at Vanneth "Marvellous, you have vanquished the powerful Warlord... I surrender and please don't harm me, I will tell you all, but promise you wont hit me again. I'm really the warlord you have fight even without this magic armor, I lost all my strength and my power... You not fun at all..."
The supposed exposed warlord bring her against her chest and begin to grumble.
Meanwhile, Cléodine take advantage that the elf was stun on the ground to jump on her and begin to rip her clothes. This was only for meanies revenge !
"Eeeeeep !!! I surrender ! Leave me that ! No my pant !!!!!!!" was the words the sword dancer yell. After that Cléodine force her to stand up and everybody can see her pale skin, her little but firm breast and her green elvish panties that the human call a thong.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Tue Sep 27, 2016 3:58 pm

"Alissa, would you mind restraining, the, um, warlord? Don't hurt her for now," Miryala said, then turning to the sword dancer. "And you should thank your lucky stars that I didn't have to teach you how an elf wields a sword."

"What do you say, Vanneth and Cleodine, perhaps we should take them all to meet her sister in the laundry room, after we explore this room a bit more."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:33 pm

Vanneth agreed, and began scanning the room, looking for both clothing and items of value. Her wounds from the war hammer were making her waddle awkwardly as bruising was forming around her crotch and over one butt cheek, which was growing purple. She wasn't sure she could wear pants with such a wound, and certainly wouldn't be riding a horse!

(Perception 6 + roll 14 = 20 for her search for treasure and clothes.)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:09 am

Vanneth search the room and found one chest with jewels, 3 precious robes but to small for her. in a chest she found a big bear skin who if she wrapped around her body can make a decent primitive dress. Finally in a well carved box she find 3 little pots of salves, one for healing, one for ease the bruising made by hit and the last for hydrate the skin.

Meanwhile, Alissa tied the arm of ex-warlord who shivering behind her back, it seem all her pride and bravery have blow like her armor. The Sword dancer looked Miryala and said with a smile :"A fatty human who want to learn to a true sword dancer how to use a sword ? Very funny chubby ! But what will you do against me ? Jump on me and try to crush me with your big fat butt ? I... Yeaouch !!!!" she let hear a little scream after the whip of Alissa hit her tender butt
"Don't trash talk to Mistress Miryala like you skinny salad eater ! Or you will taste my whip again." Salindra arrive after still in her underdress, pushing the magically binded ice mage who was still in her underwear.
"So we go now ? I'm in hurry to go to Enferia and touch the reward !"

Cléodine arrive with her armor in chest she found in the piece and the other hand who keep her panties from falling down again.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:27 am

Miryala stared angrily at the sword dancer. "Tie everyone up. We need to stop at the laundry room and pick up the warlord's sister. Hopefully the laundry girls have been gentle with her, and won't want to take out their anger on our little warlord too much. There's also a nice treasury downstairs."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:30 am

Vanneth goes along to the treasury, wrapped in her bear skin robes.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:53 am

After the girls were well tied, the group take the teleport again and return to laundry. Inside the laundry room, the former slave was waiting will the treasurer was sitting in a bucket of water with only the short and old dress that the laundry girl wearing.

"The savior came back. with her friend and prisoner ! but where is the warlord ? we can't see it, only a girl with sassy underwear." say the laundry girls all together.
Alissa force the girl with pink underwear to go in front of the laundry girl. "Girl, I think she have something to say..." while gropping the small butt of the ex-warlord
"Eeekkkk ! I'm the warlord ! My height, my strength and all my power was all due to my armor !!! Sorryyyyyy !!!!!" say the girl while trying to escape Alissa naughty hand.
"Is that true lady Miryala ?" ask the girl by looking the half elf.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 3:56 am

"That is her. When we smashed the armor, she was inside. Feel free to take a little revenge on her, but be careful, the Queen wants her, and we don't want to bring her in too damaged. A little light fun for you girls who have suffered under her reign might be in order, though. Then, we're taking them all back."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:07 am

When they hear this, the laundry girl assault the warlord girl who have just the time for crying "Nooooooooooooo!!!!!" before an army of hand came to her, a pink panties was throwing in the air, a small light pink butt was exposed, some laundry paddle was taken and a bad warlord girl was spanked ! The bottom full, and bushy blonde pussy exposed, the ex-warlord girl was actually crying and ask for her mommy.

Alissa came back with the treasurer girl who was also the warlord little sister even she was taller and looked older than the warlord and say "After having a nice chat with her, I know there is a wagon in the courtyard and two horse the stable. So we can take all they stole ! And mistress Miryala if I promise to serve you, can you not deliver me to the queen ? I will work for you as punishment !" she said with a sad puppy face.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:17 am

"Well," said Miryala, "you did help against the warlord here, and you found the cart, showed us the teleport. If my companions, Vanneth, Cleodine, and now Salindra all agree, I think I can keep you on, but as a companion, not a servant. You will, however, have to earn your keep. And you realize I live in the arena's, um, prison of sorts, although I get out for missions fairly often, and to the tavern. If you agree, then it's up to Cleodine, Salindra, and Vanneth."
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:25 am

Cléodine who was blushing and waiting in panties that one of the laundry girl repair her belt pant looked at Alissa "I've nothing against her, so I'm alright."
Salindra looked Alissa with a fiery look "I've taken my revenge on you... But betray us only one time and I toast you like a rare piece of meat ! So know I've nothing against that. I live in the town !"
Alissa swallow her saliva and looked the Barbarian girl.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:17 am

Vanneth accepted with a stern nod, trying to hid her battered body with the bear skin.

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:27 am

"Well then, Alissa, you can meet me at the arena gate later. I'm going to give a little of my share of the treasure to each of the laundry girls...say, they can split half of my share between them, to get on with their lives after being imprisoned here. Let's load the treasure and the prisoners on the wagon and get back to the queen!"
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:50 am

"With pleasure mistress ! I will waiting you and the other with the wagon !" Say Alissa, she leaving the room after send a kiss to all the girl present.
Three hours later, the wagon was ready, the Prisoners in their underwear was charged in also the treasure. The ex laundry girl who pick up some decent clothes come with you.

Cléodine, Miryala and Alissa was on the horse. Salindra was with Vanneth on the wagon. Vanneth who was sitting on some fur skin as pillow because the bruise on her butt don't allow her to mount on a horse.

In two day they will be in Enferia and the prisoners will be judge by the queen. The brave hero will have the reward they have earned. The arena will gain 3 new participants.
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:02 am

((Yay! Salindra, Alissa, and who else will be a participant?))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:04 am

(The sword Master, The "warlord" and the Ice mage)
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 6:05 am

((Nice, I hope the sister shows up with the warlord sometime! If you don't mind, Miryala will bring Alissa along now and then!))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by splotch Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:13 pm

(I think Vanneth would want to fight alone and get stuck with partners. Good session, inspired me to make an ongoing group adventure. I'd say the most successful group adventure yet!)

splotch

Back to top Go down

Post by Myds6 Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:55 pm

((I concur that this was great.))
Myds6
Myds6

Back to top Go down

Post by Percolator Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:00 pm

((Thank you very much. that feel good ! hope next time Vanneth can keep her clothes on ^^. still working on four character sheet...))
Percolator
Percolator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next